***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***
-
No I have neurological issues stemming from a stroke I had back in 03... I live with constant nausea from internal brain damage and type 2 diabetes..plus I have Neuropathy , Chronic back pain, Sciatica.. A ruptured disk, Chronic ear disease.. Not to mention.. I'm hearing impaired and legally blind in my left eye.. Now I'm dealing with stage 1 Kidney cancer that is benign at this point.. So.. You can imagine.. I'm pretty irritable most of the time .. So it doesn't take much to piss me off.. Thank God I became an accomplished musician.. Its about the only time when I forget how fucked up I am... And just be taken away by the love of music...
Sorry nickers, this sounds rough. Cannabis is amazing for a lot of things. It got my dad through 18 months of cancer treatment even tho cancer got the best of him eventually. Hang in there man.
Sorry nickers, this sounds rough. Cannabis is amazing for a lot of things. It got my dad through 18 months of cancer treatment even tho cancer got the best of him eventually. Hang in there man.
Thanx,, I don't waste time complaining or worrying about it.. I just laugh at everything... I just try to focus on positive things and leave the rest behind... And I just try to go out of my way not to take it out on others regardless of what kind of day I'm having.. It ain't theyre fault..
-
Now go add Chase Hanson LB Utah as a 6th or 7th rounder. He's my longshot sleeper. He and tacoman will be hell for the STs. Lot of speed and good tackling.
Well, we got 2 DBs and 2 LBs so far......certainly needed. But I don't know if they will go for another LB. They could still look maybe at some OL depth...or DT depth.
Well, we got 2 DBs and 2 LBs so far......certainly needed. But I don't know if they will go for another LB. They could still look maybe at some OL depth...or DT depth.
I wouldn't cry over it if they went that direction, but for STs those two LBs Takitaki and Hansen have speed, size and athletic tackling skill that will win us the 3rd phase of football.
-
Gerald Willis III seems like a value pick at a position of need.
-
Well, we got 2 DBs and 2 LBs so far......certainly needed. But I don't know if they will go for another LB. They could still look maybe at some OL depth...or DT depth.
I wouldn't cry over it if they went that direction, but for STs those two LBs Takitaki and Hansen have speed, size and athletic tackling skill that will win us the 3rd phase of football.
I wouldn't cry over it if they went that direction, but for STs those two LBs Takitaki and Hansen have speed, size and athletic tackling skill that will win us the 3rd phase of football.
Hansen? Do you mean Wilson?
-
Two picks left? #189 and #221?
...err wait...#170 coming up in a bit.
-
I wouldn't cry over it if they went that direction, but for STs those two LBs Takitaki and Hansen have speed, size and athletic tackling skill that will win us the 3rd phase of football.
Hansen? Do you mean Wilson?
Hansen? Do you mean Wilson?
No-I mean if they pick up Hansen of Utah in the 6th or 7th, he adds speed and size to the STs and good backup value as a LB.
-
Two picks left? #189 and #221?
...err wait...#170 coming up in a bit.
Two picks left? #189 and #221?
Don't we still have a 2nd 5th rounder about 4 picks from now?
-
A kicker? Wow.
-
Last one a kicker?
-
A kicker? Wow.
A kicker? Wow.
Doubles as a punter too.
-
A kicker? Wow.
Doubles as a punter too.
Doubles as a punter too.
Not much of a need. Lol
-
Doubles as a punter too.
Not much of a need. Lol
-
Can we draft a waterboy
-
-
He looks like a big boy. Don't think you can just run this guy over on kickoffs.
-
We DO need to improve the K position.......but does this guy's stats indicate he's an improvement?
.....we're not going to love everything any GM or coach does....
-
We DO need to improve the K position.......but does this guy's stats indicate he's an improvement?
.....we're not going to love everything any GM or coach does....
-
Pro bowl!!!!!!!! Dawson who?
-
He looks like a big boy. Don't think you can just run this guy over on kickoffs.
He looks like a big boy. Don't think you can just run this guy over on kickoffs.
With that ass and legs maybe he could play a few downs at Nose Tackle in a pinch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login