Skip to content

***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***

The Browns Board
227 35 6.4k 1
  • Haskins to Skins.

    Crowded QB room...

    Bring back Colt McCoy!

    Z

  • Carolina leaves Sweat & Dillard on the board.. choke on a hairball,running up card gettleman 

  • sweat burns greedy simmons dillard all left who would you trade up for

    @beare said:

    sweat burns greedy simmons dillard all left who would you trade up for

    get Simmons past 21 Sea..watch Dorse hitting up Oak. at #24 or #27 (Simmons goes #19 to Tenn..)

  • All the cornerbacks still on the board, Dorsey gotta be licking his chops.

    Z

  • Pitt. trade from 20 to 10 with Denver= cost Pitt., 2nd #52 & 2020 3rd.. GB trade from Sea. #21 GB. to #30 Sea..Sea gets #30,114(3),118(3)..Eagles trade from Balt going to #25, Balt gets #25,4th #127, 6th #197

  • Can't believe Florida's OT Jawaan Taylor is still on the board.

  • Can't believe Florida's OT Jawaan Taylor is still on the board.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Can't believe Florida's OT Jawaan Taylor is still on the board.

    CBS had him as the overall number six Prospect. 

  • Ravens draft their version of like Walter the flea Roberts. 5 feet nine 166 pounds

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Can't believe Florida's OT Jawaan Taylor is still on the board.

    CBS had him as the overall number six Prospect. 

    @the-gipper said:

    CBS had him as the overall number six Prospect. 

    Walter had him going in the top 16 and had him as the best OT in the draft. Drafttek had him #6 overall. Somethings going on in his background or physical to fall this far.

  • would you trust Lamar hitting a moving flea or a Barn named Metcalf? ?

  • Tillery to the Chargers is too perfect.. Best value of the round so far.

    Oakland had 3 picks and came away with 1.4 players.. worst value of the round so far.  Jonathan Abram is a box safety whose angles are complimentarily described as "atrocious," and both clelin farrell and josh jacobs were.. Not the best choices given players still on the board.

  • Dorsey & Colts GM Chris Ballard, reported as having good relations...but Redskins just traded a 2020 2nd rounder with grabbing Sweat at #26 & Colts falling to pick #46..I'd give that 2020 2nd all day, plus +..J.Abram  & Tillery now off board after trade  

  • I'm watching the PFF live draft coverage which for some reason is broadcast from a college undergrad offcampus living room.. it's 3 PFF guys with cris collinsworth, and it's fun to watch them awkwardly respond to old cris's "I'm just going off what I saw, I don't know your numbers"

  • I guess the NFL remembers what Josh Rosen said last draft.. Apparently Josh is NOT well liked around the league.. Hence no one has lifted a finger or inquired about his services.. I'm glad.. Rosen is a complete snobby asshole.. I hate dickhead snobs...

  • I guess the NFL remembers what Josh Rosen said last draft.. Apparently Josh is NOT well liked around the league.. Hence no one has lifted a finger or inquired about his services.. I'm glad.. Rosen is a complete snobby asshole.. I hate dickhead snobs...

    @nickers said:

    I guess the NFL remembers what Josh Rosen said last draft.. Apparently Josh is NOT well liked around the league.. Hence no one has lifted a finger or inquired about his services.. I'm glad.. Rosen is a complete snobby asshole.. I hate dickhead snobs...

    That got bypassed, and thanks for bringing it up. Interesting no other QB needy NFL team thought Rosen was worth giving up this year's first round pick.  Going to be funny to see if Rosen gets moved on Day 2. And if the Cards are stuck with Josh- it's going to be even funnier. 

    Hey Dors- offer the Cards one of our fifth rounders. 😁 (Tour might be happy) 

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the NFL remembers what Josh Rosen said last draft.. Apparently Josh is NOT well liked around the league.. Hence no one has lifted a finger or inquired about his services.. I'm glad.. Rosen is a complete snobby asshole.. I hate dickhead snobs...

    That got bypassed, and thanks for bringing it up. Interesting no other QB needy NFL team thought Rosen was worth giving up this year's first round pick.  Going to be funny to see if Rosen gets moved on Day 2. And if the Cards are stuck with Josh- it's going to be even funnier. 

    Hey Dors- offer the Cards one of our fifth rounders. 😁 (Tour might be happy) 

    @hoorta said:

    That got bypassed, and thanks for bringing it up. Interesting no other QB needy NFL team thought Rosen was worth giving up this year's first round pick.  Going to be funny to see if Rosen gets moved on Day 2. And if the Cards are stuck with Josh- it's going to be even funnier. 

    Hey Dors- offer the Cards one of our fifth rounders. 😁 (Tour might be happy) 

    Per the Bleacher Report.. The Dolphins seem interested in trading for him.. But I trust TBR about as much as I trust Osama Bin Laden.

  • @hoorta said:

    That got bypassed, and thanks for bringing it up. Interesting no other QB needy NFL team thought Rosen was worth giving up this year's first round pick.  Going to be funny to see if Rosen gets moved on Day 2. And if the Cards are stuck with Josh- it's going to be even funnier. 

    Hey Dors- offer the Cards one of our fifth rounders. 😁 (Tour might be happy) 

    Per the Bleacher Report.. The Dolphins seem interested in trading for him.. But I trust TBR about as much as I trust Osama Bin Laden.

    @nickers said:

    Per the Bleacher Report.. The Dolphins seem interested in trading for him.. But I trust TBR about as much as I trust Osama Bin Laden.

    Dolphins have the 16th pick- right ahead of the Browns. Talk about buying high and selling low, sounds like something previous Browns regimes would do.  

    The Cards are saying Murray is Da Bomb, and Rosen IS a bomb. 

  • @nickers said:

    Per the Bleacher Report.. The Dolphins seem interested in trading for him.. But I trust TBR about as much as I trust Osama Bin Laden.

    Dolphins have the 16th pick- right ahead of the Browns. Talk about buying high and selling low, sounds like something previous Browns regimes would do.  

    The Cards are saying Murray is Da Bomb, and Rosen IS a bomb. 

    @hoorta said:

    Dolphins have the 16th pick- right ahead of the Browns. Talk about buying high and selling low, sounds like something previous Browns regimes would do.  

    The Cards are saying Murray is Da Bomb, and Rosen IS a bomb. 

    I'm sure Rosens pussy is just aching to get out of Phoenix.. I hated the fucker from the first moment he opened his asshole mouth... I was glad we didnt draft him.. He's Jay Cutler 2.0...

  • Well, I talked enough about rosen - not surprised at all.  I do expect the Browns to trade up in the second round, and pretty much have a chance at the cb's they really want. My personal choices are:

    Justin Layne, Nasir Adderly, Juan Thornhill...if they go cb.

    or, they could nab Dre'mont Jones, DL, Ohio State. in the second round, and go...

    Kendall Sheffield, cb, Ohio State in the third.

    or not. Just my best guess.

    ROUND 2
    33. Arizona
    34. Indianapolis (via Jets)
    35. Oakland
    36. San Francisco
    37. Seattle (via Giants)
    38. Jacksonville
    39. Tampa Bay
    40. Buffalo
    41. Denver
    42. Cincinnati
    43. Detroit
    44. Green Bay
    45. L.A. Rams (via Atlanta)
    46. Indianapolis (via Washington)
    47. Carolina
    48. Miami
    49. Cleveland

  • Duke Johnson + 49 to the colts for either Jawaan Taylor or Byron Murphy. Get it done Dorse