Skip to content

Moderation

Political Discussion
23 8 373
  • Hi boys. Just a note because I got a message about some over-the-top vulgarity here on the board. I'm pretty easy-going and don't report people to the administration so I'm just asking you guys to try not to be assholes.

    I have never advocated booting anybody or even suspending anybody, no matter what anybody here might think, but I'd like to keep it that way so...

    WSS

  • b9618e03ac7cd43a4665b1d4b87eff48.jpg

  • Hi boys. Just a note because I got a message about some over-the-top vulgarity here on the board. I'm pretty easy-going and don't report people to the administration so I'm just asking you guys to try not to be assholes.

    I have never advocated booting anybody or even suspending anybody, no matter what anybody here might think, but I'd like to keep it that way so...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi boys. Just a note because I got a message about some over-the-top vulgarity here on the board. I'm pretty easy-going and don't report people to the administration so I'm just asking you guys to try not to be assholes.

    I have never advocated booting anybody or even suspending anybody, no matter what anybody here might think, but I'd like to keep it that way so...

    WSS

    Eh, the intellect Clevis and Peckerhead demonstrate in debate has always been at the level of their own memes anyway, so 



    Image result for what difference does it make

    Except now they post so often it seems a few more liberals joined the board.! LOL

    Liberals debate points = the spoken liberal meme LOL

  • Is that just the Poly board Steve?

  • Is that just the Poly board Steve?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Is that just the Poly board Steve?

    Yes I don't moderate any of the other ones, except movies and that's pretty tame. The whole organization has a fairly loose set of standards but I think this one gets over-the-top once in awhile. Ghoolie got booted for good just because people couldn't help themselves and became too outraged by his posts.  It's weird here because you have two sides that at least on paper hate each other. On the Browns board Steelers fans just got the boot. I'm just asking everybody not to get to vulgar or crazy. That's all.

    WSS

  • 133343327_Screenshot_20190113-0229502.thumb.png.dd3062504488c60747bf223d89277cf8.png

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hi boys. Just a note because I got a message about some over-the-top vulgarity here on the board. I'm pretty easy-going and don't report people to the administration so I'm just asking you guys to try not to be assholes.

    I have never advocated booting anybody or even suspending anybody, no matter what anybody here might think, but I'd like to keep it that way so...

    WSS

    Eh, the intellect Clevis and Peckerhead demonstrate in debate has always been at the level of their own memes anyway, so 



    Image result for what difference does it make

    Except now they post so often it seems a few more liberals joined the board.! LOL

    Liberals debate points = the spoken liberal meme LOL

    @gorka said:

    Liberals debate points = the spoken liberal meme LOL

    tennesseewilliams1.jpg

  • d57c7a2b646fd8ee721039e988322cbf.jpg

  • @clevfan4life said:

    d57c7a2b646fd8ee721039e988322cbf.jpg

    Who would that be?

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    d57c7a2b646fd8ee721039e988322cbf.jpg

    Who would that be?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Who would that be?

    WSS

    975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

  • @westside-steve said:

    Who would that be?

    WSS

    975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

    @clevfan4life said:

    975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you are.

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you are.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you areï»ż.

    WSS

    Dear god aint that the truth.

    Those inane memes =Cleves Last Stand.  Too bad for him he can't win with those either.

    Perhaps you could dedicate a thread for memes only and leave discussion to those who choose to act like adults. I think a meme vs meme battle would be kind of fun, cause I would destroy them there too.

    btw Custer was a cocky know-it-all smartass too ya know.

  • I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

  • I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

    You didn’t create anything 

    that clevefag is flaming out

    and WSS stated it perfectly 

  • I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

    We all have used profanity to make a point. 

    Clevis has made it a point to use profanity.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you are.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you are.

    WSS

    6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope I haven't specifically created any kind of headache to the board. I have been known to use profanity to make a point. 

    You didn’t create anything 

    that clevefag is flaming out

    and WSS stated it perfectly 

    @hammertime said:

    that clevefag is flaming out

    you-mad-already-im-just-getting-started-

  • @westside-steve said:

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you areï»ż.

    WSS

    Dear god aint that the truth.

    Those inane memes =Cleves Last Stand.  Too bad for him he can't win with those either.

    Perhaps you could dedicate a thread for memes only and leave discussion to those who choose to act like adults. I think a meme vs meme battle would be kind of fun, cause I would destroy them there too.

    btw Custer was a cocky know-it-all smartass too ya know.

    @gorka said:

    Dear god aint that the truth.

    Those inane memes =Cleves Last Stand.  Too bad for him he can't win with those 

    mr__rogers_meme___hypocrisy_by_silverkaz

  • @westside-steve said:

    No, seriously, are you accusing me? Somebody else? I didn't call you out specificallyy in the original post but is there somebody you believe reaches the level of assholishness that you've achieved? If so I will look into it. Otherwise quit whining about how mistreated you areï»ż.

    WSS

    Dear god aint that the truth.

    Those inane memes =Cleves Last Stand.  Too bad for him he can't win with those either.

    Perhaps you could dedicate a thread for memes only and leave discussion to those who choose to act like adults. I think a meme vs meme battle would be kind of fun, cause I would destroy them there too.

    btw Custer was a cocky know-it-all smartass too ya know.

    @gorka said:

    Perhaps you could dedicate a thread for memes only and leave discussion to those who choose to act like adults.

    I must be caught in the Twilight Zone. Have rarely seen that on the poly board. Lot of 4th grade name calling seems the norm here.?

    EDIT: Just read through the thread titles for proof.

  • even-i-can-59c7c9.jpg