Skip to content

Tyreek Hill

The Browns Board
36 19 1.1k 1
  • IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

    Mike

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-mike said:

    IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

    Mike

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

  • @canton-mike said:

    IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

    Mike

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

    Mike

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I’m guessing Hill grew up in this type of environment, and therefore thinks this type of behavior is acceptable. He needs to be put in some kind of program.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #10

    would it be a good idea to sign him with our current roster even if he didn't do that? We're already gonna have some issues keeping dudes from day dreaming about offseason trips to Brazil during games. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

    Mike

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @canton-mike said:

    I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

    Mike

    I know what you meant Mike.  Repeat offender, and apparently hasn't changed. My POV is the NFL does believe a person can change, look at how many chances they've given Josh Gordon. I suppose it's not apples to apples, because Gordon by all accounts is a decent guy with a drug problem, and Hill is looking more and more like a street thug. Would it bother me if he got a lifetime ban? Nope, but at this point I think we're going to see an "indefinite suspension".  

    BTW, on a relative level- at the very least Ray Lewis was there when his posse killed a couple guys, he wasn't clear on the details of, and he's in the HOF.  That's lifetime ban territory in my book.  

  • @canton-mike said:

    IMHO, ANY player guilty of child abuse should be banned from the NFL permanently.

    Mike

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @hoorta said:

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    If using  belt on a kid was grounds for disqualification from the NFL....its a good thing my Dad did not play football.  Actually...his modus operandi was to use a switch.

  • @hoorta said:

    Don't know about permanent, but Peterson was suspended for essentially a season just using a belt on a kid. Hitting a kid so hard you bust his arm? Way worse. Done for this year at least.

    If using  belt on a kid was grounds for disqualification from the NFL....its a good thing my Dad did not play football.  Actually...his modus operandi was to use a switch.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    If using  belt on a kid was grounds for disqualification from the NFL....its a good thing my Dad did not play football.  Actually...his modus operandi was to use a switch.

    Pussy

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    AP used a switch in the incident that got him suspended...

    He has since used a belt...

    Progress?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Stephen A, who i disagree with most of the time is right.

    Golic is right too.

    Tyreek didn't deny hitting the 3 year old in the stomach, he called his baby momma  a b@$%% and said she could be afraid of him too.

    He basically admitted he's an abuser.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #16

    If I was a 300lb lineman for the Chiefs I’d keep my head down and not comment on any of this until the very second Hill walked back into the facility. And then I would throw him down, sit on him and punch his head into the ground until it left an impression on the concrete  

    There are no names I can call Hill to justify how bad a person he is, my heart breaks for his kid 

  • If I was a 300lb lineman for the Chiefs I’d keep my head down and not comment on any of this until the very second Hill walked back into the facility. And then I would throw him down, sit on him and punch his head into the ground until it left an impression on the concrete  

    There are no names I can call Hill to justify how bad a person he is, my heart breaks for his kid 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @londonbrown said:

    If I was a 300lb lineman for the Chiefs I’d keep my head down and not comment on any of this until the very second Hill walked back into the facility. And then I would throw him down, sit on him and punch his head into the ground until it left an impression on the concrete  

    There are no names I can call Hill to justify how bad a person he is, my heart breaks for his kid 

    IF Hill even plays again in the NFL, I'm betting he'll get some hits That'll rattle his world. It's called Karma. Too many players & teammates in this league who love their children.

    Mike

  • @canton-mike said:

    I should have made myself more clear. Injuring a child should mean no more NFL. The part I highlighted a year is not enough for that. He should be done.

    Mike

    I know what you meant Mike.  Repeat offender, and apparently hasn't changed. My POV is the NFL does believe a person can change, look at how many chances they've given Josh Gordon. I suppose it's not apples to apples, because Gordon by all accounts is a decent guy with a drug problem, and Hill is looking more and more like a street thug. Would it bother me if he got a lifetime ban? Nope, but at this point I think we're going to see an "indefinite suspension".  

    BTW, on a relative level- at the very least Ray Lewis was there when his posse killed a couple guys, he wasn't clear on the details of, and he's in the HOF.  That's lifetime ban territory in my book.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @hoorta said:

    I know what you meant Mike.  Repeat offender, and apparently hasn't changed. My POV is the NFL does believe a person can change, look at how many chances they've given Josh Gordon. I suppose it's not apples to apples, because Gordon by all accounts is a decent guy with a drug problem, and Hill is looking more and more like a street thug. Would it bother me if he got a lifetime ban? Nope, but at this point I think we're going to see an "indefinite suspension".  

    BTW, on a relative level- at the very least Ray Lewis was there when his posse killed a couple guys, he wasn't clear on the details of, and he's in the HOF.  That's lifetime ban territory in my book.  

    There's 2 choices with a piece of shit:  1. Let it float and stink  -or- 2. Flush it bye bye to the sewers

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #19

    Bumped*....We still have a few days to kill before Camp starts...so  .Do you agree with T. Hill not getting any*, zero*, zip nothing* in games suspended by the NFL? I saw no way Hill would not get at least 3 games..Hill's fiancee & mother of child, did not make herself available to nfl investigators 😛 despite (so called) attempts...  Your thoughts? and please, pray for that child...   

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Absolutely unreal.  Especially considering we've seen the NFL hand down punishment in similar cases with zero to no evidence.  Yet there is clear audio of Hill threatening his GF and admitting to harming the child.      Just mind blowing inconsistency from the top down.

  • Absolutely unreal.  Especially considering we've seen the NFL hand down punishment in similar cases with zero to no evidence.  Yet there is clear audio of Hill threatening his GF and admitting to harming the child.      Just mind blowing inconsistency from the top down.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tiamat63 said:

    Absolutely unreal.  Especially considering we've seen the NFL hand down punishment in similar cases with zero to no evidence.  Yet there is clear audio of Hill threatening his GF and admitting to harming the child.      Just mind blowing inconsistency from the top down.

    Yep. Disregarding the importance of consistency will drive fans crazier than anything else. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    IT don't bother me.

  • IT don't bother me.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    IT don't bother me.

    You’re old school Tom. Nothing bothers you 

  • Stephen A, who i disagree with most of the time is right.

    Golic is right too.

    Tyreek didn't deny hitting the 3 year old in the stomach, he called his baby momma  a b@$%% and said she could be afraid of him too.

    He basically admitted he's an abuser.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @stillmotion said:

    Stephen A, who i disagree with most of the time is right.

    Golic is right too.

    Tyreek didn't deny hitting the 3 year old in the stomach, he called his baby momma  a b@$%% and said she could be afraid of him too.

    He basically admitted he's an abuser.

    Nothing basic about it. He is the quintessential abuser 

  • Bumped*....We still have a few days to kill before Camp starts...so  .Do you agree with T. Hill not getting any*, zero*, zip nothing* in games suspended by the NFL? I saw no way Hill would not get at least 3 games..Hill's fiancee & mother of child, did not make herself available to nfl investigators 😛 despite (so called) attempts...  Your thoughts? and please, pray for that child...   

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #25

    @gumby73 said:

    Bumped*....We still have a few days to kill before Camp starts...so  .Do you agree with T. Hill not getting any*, zero*, zip nothing* in games suspended by the NFL? I saw no way Hill would not get at least 3 games..Hill's fiancee & mother of child, did not make herself available to nfl investigators 😛 despite (so called) attempts...  Your thoughts? and please, pray for that child...   

    The only reason Hill got "nothing" is GF didn't want to exit the gravy train, even if it was a pretty bumpy ride......  It was pretty well explained- the NFL (can't) and doesn't have subpoena power to look at court documents. 

    Do I think Hill dodged a bullet? Fer sure....  

    Not like the first time this has happened. Gregg Hardy's ex-GF got paid off to drop charges of some major abuse....  

  • Bumped*....We still have a few days to kill before Camp starts...so  .Do you agree with T. Hill not getting any*, zero*, zip nothing* in games suspended by the NFL? I saw no way Hill would not get at least 3 games..Hill's fiancee & mother of child, did not make herself available to nfl investigators 😛 despite (so called) attempts...  Your thoughts? and please, pray for that child...   

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @gumby73 said:

    Your thoughts?

    Key for my ability to swallow this decision was the added emphasis I feel the League has placed upon this being the decision as of now, but... one that will be revisited in the future when addition facts come to light.