Skip to content

Cleveland Browns Social Media Survey

The Browns Board
13 11 384
  • M macula31 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    How do you define "Social Media"? Got to know that first.

  • Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @macula31 said:

    Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

    No problem posting it here, I found that there is no way to make more than one choice though, which would be helpful on questions like "which social media to do you follow the Browns on".

    Z

  • @macula31 said:

    Hello follow Browns fans.  I hope it is ok to post this here.  I haven't posted here a lot, but have been a member for a while and a lurker even longer than that.   I am completing my Master's degree and as a part of the project I need to conduct a very short survey of Browns fans regarding their social media use as it relates to the Cleveland Browns.  I have to get 100 survey responses by Sunday night and am having difficulty getting it done.  I'm hoping you can help out.  The survey only takes a couple of minutes and is very simple.  There is a drawing for a $25 gift card for completing the survey as well.  Thanks for your help.  Go Browns.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFGNQWD

    No problem posting it here, I found that there is no way to make more than one choice though, which would be helpful on questions like "which social media to do you follow the Browns on".

    Z

    M macula31 wrote on last edited by macula31
    #4

    Zombo said:

    No problem posting it here, I found that there is no way to make more than one choice though, which would be helpful on questions like "which social media to do you follow the Browns on".

    Z

    I made the error but sadly didn't realize it until it was too late.  Now I can't change it.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #5

    Just finished my one year Master's degree, I know what it is like... I'll try to do the survey later. Good luck!

    EDIT: Done.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Done

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Done

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Done.

    Mike

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Dun. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #10

    That didn't take long at all to complete - my kind of survey!

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Done!

  • G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Done

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Done