Greedy Williams
-
Actually vagitard isn't the only person who has brought this up. I heard people throwing shade at him before the draft, like I said I didn't know he was going to be a brown so I didn't care then, but there's a reason he dropped as low as he did. He doesn't seem to like to hit or tackle. And he's been known to loaf on the field. Hopefully Freddy can instill a little pep into the guy...
WSS
Show me the proof , Steve.. otherwise.. your just spouting garbage like Vag and the germ media...
Show me the proof , Steve.. otherwise.. your just spouting garbage like Vag and the germ media...
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
-
Show me the proof , Steve.. otherwise.. your just spouting garbage like Vag and the germ media...
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
Again not one shred about any character issues other than that he is thin or may not be a great tackler or may not like to support the run. Nothing non-football related.
-
Show me the proof , Steve.. otherwise.. your just spouting garbage like Vag and the germ media...
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
From the Walter "rumors" page regarding character? I need something better than this weak crap.
The shortcomings are well known. Would you want me to start dredging negative stuff up on your first round pick? Shouldn't be too hard to find either. Other stuff- how many other top draft choices "protect" themselves? I'm as big a Ohio State homer as anyone, but you don't think Nick Bosa "protected" his draft status sitting out the entire year, instead of actually playing?
"Another high-profile prospect with makeup concerns is LSU cornerback Greedy Williams. Evaluators have some concerns about how Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract. They also are worried about family pressure and those around him being a distraction. Some sources feel that Williams is one of the most overrated players in the 2019 NFL Draft. They say LSU's 2018 games against Georgia and Alabama illustrate that. They felt that he took his foot off the pedal in his late season tapes and was protecting himself. A few sources said they graded Williams a late first-rounder, while another AFC scout said they graded Williams in Round 2. On top of the makeup, Williams' thin frame is providing some on-the-field concerns about how he will translate to the NFL. Williams will be in store for some interesting interviews at the combine, and it would help him if he could add weight to his frame. "
-
-
Show me the proof , Steve.. otherwise.. your just spouting garbage like Vag and the germ media...
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
Read some legit scouting reports from actual scouts not pete prisco or Peter king. I have no reason to make it up. It's part of the reason he fell whether you like it or not.
Edit: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2019rumors2.php
Here is one and I found it in 2 minutes via Google. I can post several others.
Again "RUMORS" 0 proof.. you lose!
-
-
The question isn't whether or not he fell due to actual football concerns. Of course there are football concerns -- that's why his first contract will be about 6.5M total rather than the first-round total of >10M over the length of the contract.
that people were worried about the tackling and, as they said, supposed injury issues -- you know, football concerns.You, however, said he had something personal and I'm still waiting on what that is.
Charlie Campbell's post itself is gossip -- he provides no actual proof, just assertion that someone else said something. Why do you think the name of the page is "Rumors" ?? Yep, because he knows it's not true.. it's just some stuff that is being said. A synonym for rumor is gossip.
If this is the best you've got... you have NOTHING.
This doesn't mean people don't act on rumor and gossip -- gossip becomes reality when people blindly trust. However, it's still gossip.
Everyone, take this as an object lesson. Assertion is not [and will never be] proof of anything.
-
I'm curious if Justin Gilbert had documented reports on his character concerns before his character became a concern for the Browns?
-
In a shocking twist, WalterFootball barely mentions the character concerns about Gilbert. And we all wish Gilbert merely had "Bouts of Inconsistency" ..
It's almost like it's not a completely reliable website.
-
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
-
-
How about we all talk about how Benny Snell wants Le'Veon's #26.... That tells me he's not his own man and wants to be a copy cat.. So.. there's that...
-
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
I think the concerns if you will are all totally football. If someone is felt to be weak on the run that will drop his football value. If he’s tackling is questionable that will drop his football value. I think that is all that we are seeing here but as I said many or most cornerbacks have similar concerns.
-
-
-
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
I think the concerns if you will are all totally football. If someone is felt to be weak on the run that will drop his football value. If he’s tackling is questionable that will drop his football value. I think that is all that we are seeing here but as I said many or most cornerbacks have similar concerns.
I think the concerns if you will are all totally football. If someone is felt to be weak on the run that will drop his football value. If he’s tackling is questionable that will drop his football value. I think that is all that we are seeing here but as I said many or most cornerbacks have similar concerns.
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
-
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...
- Not all concerns materialize...
- Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
- In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
- "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.
While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.
Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??
-
Been through the Miami game, SEL game and now onto the Auburn game. Wouldn't call Greedy and "unwilling" tackler. But like I said before, it's going to be important for him to put on some upper body strength and to work on his form a bit. There are times where he goes for the legs and it reminds me of Antoine Winfield in the technique. Other times? Not so much.
That being said - for anybody wondering how our safety situation will roll for the next year, this Delpit kid from LSU flashes off the screen when I'm watching GW and he reminds me of Jamal Adams.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
