Skip to content

Greedy Williams

Locked The Browns Board
348 38 8.9k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    I already explained this dip shit but apparently you can't read. I don't spend that much time here nickers.

    Yes you do you fucking liar!

    @nickers said:

    Yes you do you fucking liar!

    Nickers I go months without posting. The only reason I'm even here now is because I got in a couple arguments and the threads are still alive. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Your ignorance is beginning to know no bounds. But that measures then you have serious character concerns but all evidence in your participation on this board. So what kind of therapy and treatment are you doing for your character concerns

    You say this but make zero effort to read about said concerns. Instead you just deny, deny, deny and hope people forget about it. Cal knows something about that over on the political board.

    @vagitron said:

    You say this but make zero effort to read about said concerns. Instead you just deny, deny, deny and hope people forget about it. Cal knows something about that over on the political board.

    I have absolutely no fucking concerns over the potential greedy Williams. He will either be good or we will be not so good but there’s nothing for me to be concerned about. You were the one that is got your knickers in a twist in your sphincter all puckered out over it and so worry worry worry do your hair falls out you little Weasel. He will be making pro bowls When your boy bush is being benched

  • @the-gipper said:

    No they didn’t they said there was concerns about his tackling ability and willingness. there’s no fucking concerns about his character. It is your character in issue here pole smoker. Are you writing from jail?

    It's a fucking character flaw to not want to do your job because it might hurt to tackle a running back. He also takes plays off with a lot of those being running plays. It's a lack of intestinal fortitude to make the hard play. The guy fell for a fucking reason gipper. Deny it all you want. You should also be ready for the Browns to not even be the best defense in the division. Hell they might be third. The Steelers have led the league in sacks the last two seasons and invested heavily in speed and the secondary. Yet here some of you are thinking you are just gonna run away with the division. It's hilarious.

    Your defensive coordinator  also specializes in zone yet Denzel ward and Williams are heavy man corners. Might wanna get that checked and no it's not easy for a man corner to just play heavy zone.

    @vagitron said:

    It's a fucking character flaw to not want to do your job because it might hurt to tackle a running back. He also takes plays off with a lot of those being running plays. It's a lack of intestinal fortitude to make the hard play. The guy fell for a fucking reason gipper. Deny it all you want. You should also be ready for the Browns to not even be the best defense in the division. Hell they might be third. The Steelers have led the league in sacks the last two seasons and invested heavily in speed and the secondary. Yet here some of you are thinking you are just gonna run away with the division. It's hilarious.

    Your defensive coordinator  also specializes in zone yet Denzel ward and Williams are heavy man corners. Might wanna get that checked and no it's not easy for a man corner to just play heavy zone.

    I have no concerns about his ability to either play man or zone none whatsoever you why because he has talent to do either something you don’t have a clue about and as far as the Steelers will be fighting with the Bengals for last place. And you will not have the character to deal with it

  • @tiamat63 said:

    From my understanding of Wilkes thus far, I think youre over generalizing his coverage calls and asking for spot zones. 

    He calls a TON of zone. Drop that e on the last name. I don't feel like looking it up but I'm fairly certain he calls more zone than any other DC in the league. I remember reading about it when he was hired and then seeing it reinforced after greedy was drafted. 

    @vagitron said:

    He calls a TON of zone. Drop that e on the last name. I don't feel like looking it up but I'm fairly certain he calls more zone than any other DC in the league. I remember reading about it when he was hired and then seeing it reinforced after greedy was drafted. 

    What you are in capable of understanding is that these coaches are not brainless potted plants like you are. They adjust to their talent. Maybe the talent on the Cardinals or wherever else he coached was not suited for good man-to-man coverage and therefore he went more zone. But if in fact he has cornerbacks who are very well-suited more to man the man then he does this thing called adjust to his talent. Gee imagine that the football coach making the best use of his players talents 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Again, I don't think you've versed yourself on the various calls and responsibility differences within his system. You're simply saying MAN... ZONE. You're using very elementary terms and framing that aren't quite accurate.  There is far more to the inner workings of coverage, keys and responsibility than that. I also think you've never watched some of the more modern cover 3 looks being deployed throughout the league.  

    Take a peek at some of the things Horton did. Or Dan Quinn and that coaching tree first. 

    I'm not a football noob. I know how coverage works and wilks runs more zone schemes than anyone else in the NFL. Google it.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not a football noob. I know how coverage works and wilks runs more zone schemes than anyone else in the NFL. Google it.

    You sure? After your comments about Peterson it seems like you're hellbent on taking the Madden approach. 

  • you admittedly lurk you liar...

  • @vagitron said:

    Wilks didn't do any favors for pp7 in Arizona either. 

    I don't always like their college ---> NFL projections but according to PFF, what you say couldn't be further from the truth. 

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-patrick-peterson-is-on-pace-for-a-career-best-season

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't always like their college ---> NFL projections but according to PFF, what you say couldn't be further from the truth. 

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-patrick-peterson-is-on-pace-for-a-career-best-season

    Peterson was frustrated with his use in the system. He wasn't lining up in man to man as often and wasn't being used to always match up with the best wr. 

  • you admittedly lurk you liar...

    @nickers said:

    you admittedly lurk you liar...

    I go months without lurking or posting. 

  • @nickers said:

    you admittedly lurk you liar...

    I go months without lurking or posting. 

    @vagitron said:

    I go months without lurking or posting. 

    Not during barfsonhisbooger worshiping season you don't.  There lies the problem, arrogant/belligerent squealer squid.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't always like their college ---> NFL projections but according to PFF, what you say couldn't be further from the truth. 

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-patrick-peterson-is-on-pace-for-a-career-best-season

    Peterson was frustrated with his use in the system. He wasn't lining up in man to man as often and wasn't being used to always match up with the best wr. 

    @vagitron said:

    Peterson was frustrated with his use in the system. He wasn't lining up in man to man as often and wasn't being used to always match up with the best wr. 

    Any evidence to support that claim? 

  • @vagitron said:

    Peterson was frustrated with his use in the system. He wasn't lining up in man to man as often and wasn't being used to always match up with the best wr. 

    Any evidence to support that claim? 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Any evidence to support that claim? 

    Patrick peterson asked for a trade for a while last season before recommitting to staying in Arizona. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Any evidence to support that claim? 

    Patrick peterson asked for a trade for a while last season before recommitting to staying in Arizona. 

    @vagitron said:

    Patrick peterson asked for a trade for a while last season before recommitting to staying in Arizona. 

    I've scanned over 10 articles, none of which mention how he was used in Wilks defense.  The statement from himself also suggests it had nothing to do with the defense or his role in any measure but with the 1-6 start itself.  Which, who can blame him?  It's not like there wasn't frustration from the Browns players last year. 

    More importantly his usage in the zona defense didn't miraculously seem to change overnight yet he still earned good marks on grades. 

    In summary, you suggested Wilks did no favors to Peterson and that he may have had rough year personally- appears that was incorrect.      Now you say he asked for a trade specifically because of his week to week role in said defense - also appears incorrect even from the man himself. 

    Again, I feel you're over generalizing.  Peterson seemed to work in his defense, so at the moment there is zero indication Ward and Williams won't be able to at least be as effect.  

    Let's resist the topic week 4, shall we? 

  • @vagitron said:

    Patrick peterson asked for a trade for a while last season before recommitting to staying in Arizona. 

    I've scanned over 10 articles, none of which mention how he was used in Wilks defense.  The statement from himself also suggests it had nothing to do with the defense or his role in any measure but with the 1-6 start itself.  Which, who can blame him?  It's not like there wasn't frustration from the Browns players last year. 

    More importantly his usage in the zona defense didn't miraculously seem to change overnight yet he still earned good marks on grades. 

    In summary, you suggested Wilks did no favors to Peterson and that he may have had rough year personally- appears that was incorrect.      Now you say he asked for a trade specifically because of his week to week role in said defense - also appears incorrect even from the man himself. 

    Again, I feel you're over generalizing.  Peterson seemed to work in his defense, so at the moment there is zero indication Ward and Williams won't be able to at least be as effect.  

    Let's resist the topic week 4, shall we? 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I've scanned over 10 articles, none of which mention how he was used in Wilks defense.  The statement from himself also suggests it had nothing to do with the defense or his role in any measure but with the 1-6 start itself.  Which, who can blame him?  It's not like there wasn't frustration from the Browns players last year. 

    More importantly his usage in the zona defense didn't miraculously seem to change overnight yet he still earned good marks on grades. 

    In summary, you suggested Wilks did no favors to Peterson and that he may have had rough year personally- appears that was incorrect.      Now you say he asked for a trade specifically because of his week to week role in said defense - also appears incorrect even from the man himself. 

    Again, I feel you're over generalizing.  Peterson seemed to work in his defense, so at the moment there is zero indication Ward and Williams won't be able to at least be as effect.  

    Let's resist the topic week 4, shall we? 

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I've scanned over 10 articles, none of which mention how he was used in Wilks defense.  The statement from himself also suggests it had nothing to do with the defense or his role in any measure but with the 1-6 start itself.  Which, who can blame him?  It's not like there wasn't frustration from the Browns players last year. 

    More importantly his usage in the zona defense didn't miraculously seem to change overnight yet he still earned good marks on grades. 

    In summary, you suggested Wilks did no favors to Peterson and that he may have had rough year personally- appears that was incorrect.      Now you say he asked for a trade specifically because of his week to week role in said defense - also appears incorrect even from the man himself. 

    Again, I feel you're over generalizing.  Peterson seemed to work in his defense, so at the moment there is zero indication Ward and Williams won't be able to at least be as effect.  

    Let's resist the topic week 4, shall we? 

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    @vagitron said:

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    Why do you think that specifically means he was being miscast? Confirmation bias perhaps? Do keep posting though, love watching you flail and backtrack. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I've scanned over 10 articles, none of which mention how he was used in Wilks defense.  The statement from himself also suggests it had nothing to do with the defense or his role in any measure but with the 1-6 start itself.  Which, who can blame him?  It's not like there wasn't frustration from the Browns players last year. 

    More importantly his usage in the zona defense didn't miraculously seem to change overnight yet he still earned good marks on grades. 

    In summary, you suggested Wilks did no favors to Peterson and that he may have had rough year personally- appears that was incorrect.      Now you say he asked for a trade specifically because of his week to week role in said defense - also appears incorrect even from the man himself. 

    Again, I feel you're over generalizing.  Peterson seemed to work in his defense, so at the moment there is zero indication Ward and Williams won't be able to at least be as effect.  

    Let's resist the topic week 4, shall we? 

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    @vagitron said:

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    Read my response again. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    Read my response again. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Read my response again. 

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Read my response again. 

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    Agreed.. if it isn't top grade.. I don't want it... I get medical grade or better.. The other shit is about useless...

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

    I intended to respond. Pp7 completely back tracked from his desire to get traded and changed his tune. He was initially upset with the team AND his use and it was the result of the system wilks employed. Wilks runs a shit load of zone schemes and I can link several sources that are expressing concerns over his system and the use of the corners,  specifically ward and eventually Williams. I expect wilks to adjust but it will be a steep departure from his system in Arizona. Pp7 back tracked to get back in the good graces.

    Edit: some of that also may be the knowledge from ownership that wilks was going to get shit canned.