Skip to content

Greedy Williams

Locked The Browns Board
348 38 8.9k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    Are you saying peterson didn't ask for a trade? 

    Read my response again. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Read my response again. 

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Read my response again. 

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    Agreed.. if it isn't top grade.. I don't want it... I get medical grade or better.. The other shit is about useless...

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    So you're here to argue for the sake of it and to avoid the points I've made...? In a nutshell. 

    I intended to respond. Pp7 completely back tracked from his desire to get traded and changed his tune. He was initially upset with the team AND his use and it was the result of the system wilks employed. Wilks runs a shit load of zone schemes and I can link several sources that are expressing concerns over his system and the use of the corners,  specifically ward and eventually Williams. I expect wilks to adjust but it will be a steep departure from his system in Arizona. Pp7 back tracked to get back in the good graces.

    Edit: some of that also may be the knowledge from ownership that wilks was going to get shit canned.

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    Agreed.. if it isn't top grade.. I don't want it... I get medical grade or better.. The other shit is about useless...

    @nickers said:

    Agreed.. if it isn't top grade.. I don't want it... I get medical grade or better.. The other shit is about useless...

    You just need to go through a ton of it for similar effect. Anymore with legalization in states the "black market" game has stepped way up. You almost have to go out of your way to find what one would classify as "bad" weed anymore. A lot of it ends up in edibles etc.

  • @tour2ma said:

    It always pains me when the one making sense is the Steeler fan...

    • Not all concerns materialize...
    • Not all things that should be of concern are recognized.
    • In Greedy's case Walter's is simply reporting rumblings they have heard from scouts here and there.
    • "(H)ow Williams is going to respond to getting a multi-million dollar contract" plus "family pressure and those around him being a distraction," are non-football concerns.

    While one can argue that these off-field concerns are present to some extent within every instant millionaire the NFL makes clearly that concern does not rise to a level that drops a prospect a round or more in a draft. In Greedy's case it may have.

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

  • @nickers said:

    Agreed.. if it isn't top grade.. I don't want it... I get medical grade or better.. The other shit is about useless...

    You just need to go through a ton of it for similar effect. Anymore with legalization in states the "black market" game has stepped way up. You almost have to go out of your way to find what one would classify as "bad" weed anymore. A lot of it ends up in edibles etc.

    @vagitron said:

    You just need to go through a ton of it for similar effect. Anymore with legalization in states the "black market" game has stepped way up. You almost have to go out of your way to find what one would classify as "bad" weed anymore. A lot of it ends up in edibles etc.

    Edibles do absolutely nothing for me...

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    ask me over there. This is the football forum. I have the discipline to separate the two, so....

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    LOL!?

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    You lost the argument so go away and STFU

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    Just MHO Tour to reverse the argument. "Tackling like a banshee with reckless abandon" doesn't mean you're loaded with character. It means you're stupid, like Vag's pal Ryan Shazier. I watched some of Tia's clips- and just because someone doesn't pile on when another of his teammates is already tackling the guy isn't lack of character in my book. 

    He's got a weird sense of what character is. I'd say around 90%+ of fans only relate character issues to off field stuff like Tyreek Hill and Alton Smith.  

  • @vagitron said:

    You just need to go through a ton of it for similar effect. Anymore with legalization in states the "black market" game has stepped way up. You almost have to go out of your way to find what one would classify as "bad" weed anymore. A lot of it ends up in edibles etc.

    Edibles do absolutely nothing for me...

    @nickers said:

    Edibles do absolutely nothing for me...

    You need better edibles.

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    @vagitron said:

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    Scouts have been known to be wrong. 

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    Scouts have been known to be wrong. 

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

    @hoorta said:

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

    And the steelers are universally graded higher than the Browns almost across the board. Diontae Johnson was one of pff's favorite players in the draft. It doesn't mean dick until they are on the field. The same can be said for the insane crowning of the Browns because you all added OBJ which only highlights the ridiculous nature of the media existing on sound bites and buzz. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

  • @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    @the-gipper said:

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    He was likely going to be a bengal and Woodley was an animal before injuries started piling up. You are still a dip shit.

    And you need to get the dude out of your avatar. You are the furthest thing from chill. You are more like the tourettes grandpa.on youtube.