Skip to content

Greedy Williams

Locked The Browns Board
348 38 8.9k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    LOL!?

  • @nickers said:

    I just don't get his obsession with Greedy and Peterson... They're not on the Stools.. Why concern himself.. He's got his own team to worry about.... He's getting all bent out of shape like a broad about players that have no direct impact on his team.. That must some shit ass weed he's smoking.. Shwag weed blows!...

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not concerned. I posted why he fell and I'm argumentative so I'm still here arguing just because. I never smoke dirt weed and have a pipeline from a good friend in Colorado. Dabs all day and I can trade said dabs for tip top bud in Columbus with another buddy.

    You lost the argument so go away and STFU

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    Just MHO Tour to reverse the argument. "Tackling like a banshee with reckless abandon" doesn't mean you're loaded with character. It means you're stupid, like Vag's pal Ryan Shazier. I watched some of Tia's clips- and just because someone doesn't pile on when another of his teammates is already tackling the guy isn't lack of character in my book. 

    He's got a weird sense of what character is. I'd say around 90%+ of fans only relate character issues to off field stuff like Tyreek Hill and Alton Smith.  

  • @vagitron said:

    You just need to go through a ton of it for similar effect. Anymore with legalization in states the "black market" game has stepped way up. You almost have to go out of your way to find what one would classify as "bad" weed anymore. A lot of it ends up in edibles etc.

    Edibles do absolutely nothing for me...

    @nickers said:

    Edibles do absolutely nothing for me...

    You need better edibles.

  • @vagitron said:

    Tour where the hell were you 5 days ago? You could have saved me some time. ??

    @vagitron said:

    He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles.

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... my conservative politics.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Waiting for you to clarify your take.... I should have waited longer.

    He lacks the character to make hard tackles? Self-preservation, or opting to not play with reckless abandon or knowing one's limitations, however, you want to phrase it... is not a character concern. League history is littered with players, especially DBs whose careers were shortened by their aggressiveness writing checks their bodies could not cash. No better example than Rodney Harrision.

    So.... you've moved back towards the center?

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    @vagitron said:

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    Scouts have been known to be wrong. 

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He flat out takes plays off and not willing to make tackles in run support for the sake of career earnings is lacking in character. He should play a different sport or position if that is the case. I'm also not the one that coined the "greedy williams is lacking in character" phrase. It's a statement from the mouthes of several scouts and not something I plucked out of thin air.

    And until proven otherwise he isnt deion sanders who by all intents and purposes has to be one of the best athletes of all time.

    Scouts have been known to be wrong. 

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

    @hoorta said:

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

    And the steelers are universally graded higher than the Browns almost across the board. Diontae Johnson was one of pff's favorite players in the draft. It doesn't mean dick until they are on the field. The same can be said for the insane crowning of the Browns because you all added OBJ which only highlights the ridiculous nature of the media existing on sound bites and buzz. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yah- and until proven otherwise, Devin Bush isn't Ray Lewis either. 

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

  • @vagitron said:

    I have made no claims about Devin bush other than the steelers have added a ton of speed. However the steelers rarely trade up and they moved up ten picks for Bush. I expect him to be good. 

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    @the-gipper said:

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    He was likely going to be a bengal and Woodley was an animal before injuries started piling up. You are still a dip shit.

    And you need to get the dude out of your avatar. You are the furthest thing from chill. You are more like the tourettes grandpa.on youtube.

  • @the-gipper said:

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    He was likely going to be a bengal and Woodley was an animal before injuries started piling up. You are still a dip shit.

    And you need to get the dude out of your avatar. You are the furthest thing from chill. You are more like the tourettes grandpa.on youtube.

    @vagitron said:

    He was likely going to be a bengal

    Agree

  • @hoorta said:

    Just like the Browns expect Williams to be good.  🙂  NFLN called him "the best pick in the second round".  Ditto that for Mack Wilson in the 5th, and Siebert best kicker. Early returns- Dorsey killed another draft. 

    And the steelers are universally graded higher than the Browns almost across the board. Diontae Johnson was one of pff's favorite players in the draft. It doesn't mean dick until they are on the field. The same can be said for the insane crowning of the Browns because you all added OBJ which only highlights the ridiculous nature of the media existing on sound bites and buzz. 

    @vagitron said:

    And the steelers are universally graded higher than the Browns almost across the board. Diontae Johnson was one of pff's favorite players in the draft. It doesn't mean dick until they are on the field. The same can be said for the insane crowning of the Browns because you all added OBJ which only highlights the ridiculous nature of the media existing on sound bites and buzz. 

    You’re going to have to prove that first sentence in there for you by the way the Browns draft includes Odell Beckham Jr.  but it wasn’t just his acquisition it was also Vernon Olivers acquisition and Sheldon Richardson and Kareem hunt and others. But yes they do have to prove it on the field. But you also say See that the Steelers lost talent and the Browns gained talent where  it seemed fairly even this past season. And that’s why the Browns are favored a lot. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    When the browns still were at number 17 it was expected that Bush could’ve been there for them when they picked so your team may have moved up for no reason. you could’ve probably gotten him if you had stayed where you were. Michigan player going to the Steelers sure fire bust 

    He was likely going to be a bengal and Woodley was an animal before injuries started piling up. You are still a dip shit.

    And you need to get the dude out of your avatar. You are the furthest thing from chill. You are more like the tourettes grandpa.on youtube.

    @vagitron said:

    He was likely going to be a bengal and Woodley was an animal before injuries started piling up. You are still a dip shit.

    And you need to get the dude out of your avatar. You are the furthest thing from chill. You are more like the tourettes grandpa.on youtube.

    I am as cool as the other side of the pillow compared to you you little **MASK** I mean just because I bang out a little pussy like you’re sorry but doesn’t mean I’m not chill as hell everybody likes to see you put Into a jar. And I am doing is abiding by that. And he’ll it wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve never even seen the movie

  • And I am probably the dudeist dude You would ever know. First I study from the abide guide and the Tao of the dude.  I also used to roll at the Premier bowling venue in the nation. That is Riviera lanes where the PBA tournament of champions was held for many years. And you misunderstand the dude if you think he is all about being chill.  he does not let aggression stand nor does he let ignorance stand and particularly he doesn’t let Aggressive ignorance such as you display stand. And while I do not hate the Eagles I do understand the sentiment concerning a few other bands. And lastly I practically live next-door to Medina Sod. 

  • This unchecked agression will not stand, man. 

  • OK, 10 pages and counting. I have no popcorn left. Anyone still got some?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/social-media-reacts-to-browns-2nd-round-selection-of-lsu-greedy-williams

    Greedy’s mom pushed a laundry buggy thru streets of the projects, took a bus to a job at Holiday Inn paying her $180 a week & the family’s low-income home was in such shape that rent was as little as $8 a month.

    Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?

    @the-gipper said:

    Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?

    There were character concerns about Johnny and Gilbert. Those concerns turned out to be valid even though I personally downplayed them. This time I'm crossing my fingers that hoping the naysayers are wrong about greedy Williams. But he did drop in the draft for a reason.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?

    There were character concerns about Johnny and Gilbert. Those concerns turned out to be valid even though I personally downplayed them. This time I'm crossing my fingers that hoping the naysayers are wrong about greedy Williams. But he did drop in the draft for a reason.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    There were character concerns about Johnny and Gilbert. Those concerns turned out to be valid even though I personally downplayed them. This time I'm crossing my fingers that hoping the naysayers are wrong about greedy Williams. But he did drop in the draft for a reason.

    WSS

    Football reasons not character concerns is why he dropped. You know the whole thing about him not wanting to tackle no one ever claimed it wasn’t an issue but it’s not a character concern

  • @westside-steve said:

    There were character concerns about Johnny and Gilbert. Those concerns turned out to be valid even though I personally downplayed them. This time I'm crossing my fingers that hoping the naysayers are wrong about greedy Williams. But he did drop in the draft for a reason.

    WSS

    Football reasons not character concerns is why he dropped. You know the whole thing about him not wanting to tackle no one ever claimed it wasn’t an issue but it’s not a character concern

    @the-gipper said:

    Football reasons not character concerns is why he dropped. You know the whole thing about him not wanting to tackle no one ever claimed it wasn’t an issue but it’s not a character concern

    I don't mean character as in he's a thug I mean character as in he was lazy didn't want to tackle and quit on his team. Like Gilbert More Than Johnny.

    WSS