Greedy Williams
-
Sherman became a somewhat better run stopper as his career progressed, didn't he? Yes it's a current deficiency with Greedy but it's something that can be worked on. This just became a potentially ridiculous defense. Good god had we gotten Thomas or Berry and perhaps even Lee....the govt would come trustbusting to Cleveland. Im a little bit dizzy about it tbh. Almost like, this can't really be happening....this just doesn't happen to Cleveland.
-
"I have no problem with his tackling," Dorsey said. "He will get you down. Corners are paid to cover. The tackling aspect, just get the guy down."
Well ok then.....
-
Here's a fact. So far I don't know of any prediction he's ever made in the past that has not come true. For what it's worth. ?
WSS
-
Greedy’s mom pushed a laundry buggy thru streets of the projects, took a bus to a job at Holiday Inn paying her $180 a week & the family’s low-income home was in such shape that rent was as little as $8 a month.
Greedy’s mom pushed a laundry buggy thru streets of the projects, took a bus to a job at Holiday Inn paying her $180 a week & the family’s low-income home was in such shape that rent was as little as $8 a month.
Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?
-
Nobody in the NFL runs "one" coverage, ever..
In any 3-down sequence, you could have.. one play cover zero, one play pattern-match on half the field and man with no help the other half, and one play quarters.
A player who's good at man will likely also be good at zone but vice versa is not always true.
Greedy is good at both.. he's a first-team All American who led the SEC in picks for a reason.
Great pick, well worth moving up 3 picks to snag. He's PFF's top-rated cover CB.
Now if only the rumors are true about Darron Lee so crossing routes won't be open 100% of the time this season..
Now if only the rumors are true about Darron Lee so crossing routes won't be open 100% of the time this season..
We can only pray that is true given the ST player we took in Rd. 3. Otherwise the hole in the middle of the D just gets deeper and deeper.
-
Greedy’s mom pushed a laundry buggy thru streets of the projects, took a bus to a job at Holiday Inn paying her $180 a week & the family’s low-income home was in such shape that rent was as little as $8 a month.
Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?
Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
-
The Great Zomboni predicted all offseason that the Browns would tab a cornerback first. But even the Great one didn't expect Greedy Williams to be on the board for us.
Major get. "Best cover corner in the draft". You need a lot of corners in the NFL now, and we should have four that are as good as anybody's four if this kid is what we (and the Browns) think he is.
I have no problem spending a 5th to move up, either, for once we have a deep roster, and more draft picks than roster spots, so we needed to use a couple picks as collateral to move up, it will probably happen today as well.
When everyone was taking linemen the first day, I knew that was great news for the CB market, but I didn't imagine getting Williams ... that's just greedy. (Sorry, everyone gets to make one lame "greedy" joke.)
Zombo
-
While he's not a polished corner in all aspects, he doesn't have to be right away. There's talent at CB already in the locker room, Williams won't be forced to play a bigger role than he can handle to start his career.
-
While he's not a polished corner in all aspects, he doesn't have to be right away. There's talent at CB already in the locker room, Williams won't be forced to play a bigger role than he can handle to start his career.
While he's not a polished corner in all aspects, he doesn't have to be right away. There's talent at CB already in the locker room, Williams won't be forced to play a bigger role than he can handle to start his career.
He'll do ok.. I had him as my #1 CB.... It will take about half a season to get his shit in gear.. I think He's a great kid..
-
Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
The guy's a closet Browns fan and a troll...I don't know why Gipper even responds to him
Williams is local to me...He's a GREAT kid...He and his brother have come back every year for charity events, ALL youth camps, and fund raisers.
As far as lazy or work ethic....Have you seen LSU's defense? You don't play hard for Coach O , you won't see the field again, They're too deep...Too talented!
Again don't feed the trolls!!!
-
Much like Denzel - needs to work on his year 1 strength. 6'1 at 185lbs is... Chris Gamble to me. And Gamble was smart to improve his diet and hit the weight room with renewed intensity when he was drafted. Same same for young G.
That said, when he was drafted I did like Greedy's response - "I'm super happy for my family". So he seems like a decent enough kid deep down, just needs to watch his mouth getting a bit too ahead of himself early. I'll get more into the tape later, watching Sione now.
-
Now if only the rumors are true about Darron Lee so crossing routes won't be open 100% of the time this season..
We can only pray that is true given the ST player we took in Rd. 3. Otherwise the hole in the middle of the D just gets deeper and deeper.
We can only pray that is true given the ST player we took in Rd. 3. Otherwise the hole in the middle of the D just gets deeper and deeper.
OK, Lee is your answer. How do you propose we obtain him?
(and what are the details on him: age, ht.wt. production, etc)
-
Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter). Agree....unless he can come on here and provide evidence of character concerns....his status as an FLoPOS is secure. He mentioned something about Antonio Brown. I only know that Brown and Ryan Clark had a snit going....not sure what Greedy Williams had to do with that.
-
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
The guy's a closet Browns fan and a troll...I don't know why Gipper even responds to him
Williams is local to me...He's a GREAT kid...He and his brother have come back every year for charity events, ALL youth camps, and fund raisers.
As far as lazy or work ethic....Have you seen LSU's defense? You don't play hard for Coach O , you won't see the field again, They're too deep...Too talented!
Again don't feed the trolls!!!
The guy's a closet Browns fan and a troll...I don't know why Gipper even responds to him
Because I like kicking Steeler trolls asses all up and down the highway. Maybe you don't have the guts for that....so leave it to me (he is not a closet Browns fan...he just lives in Browns country I believe...somewhere north of Columbus)
Williams is local to me...He's a GREAT kid...He and his brother have come back every year for charity events, ALL youth camps, and fund raisers.
As far as lazy or work ethic....Have you seen LSU's defense? You don't play hard for Coach O , you won't see the field again, They're too deep...Too talented!
Again don't feed the trolls!!!
I still think we are entitled to call out a troll is he is lying through his anal orifice (in Vag's case...his anal orifice and oral orifice are one and the same.....right next to his clitoris)
-
-
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter). Agree....unless he can come on here and provide evidence of character concerns....his status as an FLoPOS is secure. He mentioned something about Antonio Brown. I only know that Brown and Ryan Clark had a snit going....not sure what Greedy Williams had to do with that.
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter)
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
-
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter)
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
You misunderstand....I am on YOUR side of this. I was jumping into his shite a bit for making a statement that he has yet to back up. Sorry you did not catch that nuance.
-
Ah! Ha. No worries. Time for the next pot of coffee..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login