Greedy Williams
-
Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter). Agree....unless he can come on here and provide evidence of character concerns....his status as an FLoPOS is secure. He mentioned something about Antonio Brown. I only know that Brown and Ryan Clark had a snit going....not sure what Greedy Williams had to do with that.
-
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
The guy's a closet Browns fan and a troll...I don't know why Gipper even responds to him
Williams is local to me...He's a GREAT kid...He and his brother have come back every year for charity events, ALL youth camps, and fund raisers.
As far as lazy or work ethic....Have you seen LSU's defense? You don't play hard for Coach O , you won't see the field again, They're too deep...Too talented!
Again don't feed the trolls!!!
The guy's a closet Browns fan and a troll...I don't know why Gipper even responds to him
Because I like kicking Steeler trolls asses all up and down the highway. Maybe you don't have the guts for that....so leave it to me (he is not a closet Browns fan...he just lives in Browns country I believe...somewhere north of Columbus)
Williams is local to me...He's a GREAT kid...He and his brother have come back every year for charity events, ALL youth camps, and fund raisers.
As far as lazy or work ethic....Have you seen LSU's defense? You don't play hard for Coach O , you won't see the field again, They're too deep...Too talented!
Again don't feed the trolls!!!
I still think we are entitled to call out a troll is he is lying through his anal orifice (in Vag's case...his anal orifice and oral orifice are one and the same.....right next to his clitoris)
-
-
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter). Agree....unless he can come on here and provide evidence of character concerns....his status as an FLoPOS is secure. He mentioned something about Antonio Brown. I only know that Brown and Ryan Clark had a snit going....not sure what Greedy Williams had to do with that.
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter)
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
-
Are you calling Vagitron a fucking liar? (Is he a BOPOS supporter)
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
Post proof or he IS a liar. Get over yourself: Unsubstantiated rumors ARE lies.
Don't like it? Too bad for you. I have zero tolerance for gossip. You could have posted something along the lines of "I'll ask him where he got that info" .. because it simply doesn't matter who the source is, anyone can make a false assertion at any time -- even you.
It's fun to know that your own definition of "status" gives people permission to lie at will without getting called on it. So the problem isn't his lie, your problem is the fact that I identified his lie? Yeah, you're not hypocritical at all.
You misunderstand....I am on YOUR side of this. I was jumping into his shite a bit for making a statement that he has yet to back up. Sorry you did not catch that nuance.
-
Ah! Ha. No worries. Time for the next pot of coffee..
-
Greedy’s mom pushed a laundry buggy thru streets of the projects, took a bus to a job at Holiday Inn paying her $180 a week & the family’s low-income home was in such shape that rent was as little as $8 a month.
Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?
Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?
none. He had an unsportsmanlike penalty because of a very bad pi call on him in a big overtime game.
Has a daughter.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_a5e84d9e-f820-11e8-9d05-b738b886f59c.html
"SEC coordinator of football officials Steve Shaw last week expressed displeasure over the pass interference call but said the unsportsmanlike flag when Williams barked at the official was justified. "
Vagi is a squealer fan, and says "heavy character concerns" about any draftee not drafted by his team?
lol. that's a good one.
-
Yet Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns about this guy. just what are those supposed to be if you know?
none. He had an unsportsmanlike penalty because of a very bad pi call on him in a big overtime game.
Has a daughter.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_a5e84d9e-f820-11e8-9d05-b738b886f59c.html
"SEC coordinator of football officials Steve Shaw last week expressed displeasure over the pass interference call but said the unsportsmanlike flag when Williams barked at the official was justified. "
Vagi is a squealer fan, and says "heavy character concerns" about any draftee not drafted by his team?
lol. that's a good one.
none. He had an unsportsmanlike penalty because of a very bad pi call on him in a big overtime game.
Has a daughter.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_a5e84d9e-f820-11e8-9d05-b738b886f59c.html
"SEC coordinator of football officials Steve Shaw last week expressed displeasure over the pass interference call but said the unsportsmanlike flag when Williams barked at the official was justified. "
Vagi is a squealer fan, and says "heavy character concerns" about any draftee not drafted by his team?
lol. that's a good one.
So, Vag....IS a POS liar then.
-
Odds are come September we won't even remember this guys name.
-
We can only pray that is true given the ST player we took in Rd. 3. Otherwise the hole in the middle of the D just gets deeper and deeper.
OK, Lee is your answer. How do you propose we obtain him?
(and what are the details on him: age, ht.wt. production, etc)
OK, Lee is your answer. How do you propose we obtain him?
(and what are the details on him: age, ht.wt. production, etc)
Moot point now. We took the guy I wanted in the 5th. I'm very pleased about that.
-
OK, Lee is your answer. How do you propose we obtain him?
(and what are the details on him: age, ht.wt. production, etc)
Moot point now. We took the guy I wanted in the 5th. I'm very pleased about that.
Moot point now. We took the guy I wanted in the 5th. I'm very pleased about that.
-
Vagitron claims that there are very heavy character concerns
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Check the date before you claim "bias"
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/greedy-williams-doesnt-come-without-concerns
Just two mentions of the ten plus I could link. I never said greedy wasn't good. I did say he avoids contact like if he has any he might die. He gives up on plays and his tape didn't improve as the year went on. He isn't much different than Marcus Peter's who is also terrific in coverage but has bounced around the league up to this point. I'm also not jealous. I'd have been pissed off if the steelers drafted him and they didn't because he does not play the run. If the dude would tackle and play hard all the time he'd have gone inside the top ten easy.
-
He says a lot of things. Perhaps he's attempting to start a rumor?
I looked this morning and couldn't find any mention of these concerns. As they say on the internets, show your proof or it didn't happen..
Check the date before you claim "bias"
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/greedy-williams-doesnt-come-without-concerns
Just two mentions of the ten plus I could link. I never said greedy wasn't good. I did say he avoids contact like if he has any he might die. He gives up on plays and his tape didn't improve as the year went on. He isn't much different than Marcus Peter's who is also terrific in coverage but has bounced around the league up to this point. I'm also not jealous. I'd have been pissed off if the steelers drafted him and they didn't because he does not play the run. If the dude would tackle and play hard all the time he'd have gone inside the top ten easy.
Check the date before you claim "bias"
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/greedy-williams-doesnt-come-without-concerns
Just two mentions of the ten plus I could link. I never said greedy wasn't good. I did say he avoids contact like if he has any he might die. He gives up on plays and his tape didn't improve as the year went on. He isn't much different than Marcus Peter's who is also terrific in coverage but has bounced around the league up to this point. I'm also not jealous. I'd have been pissed off if the steelers drafted him and they didn't because he does not play the run. If the dude would tackle and play hard all the time he'd have gone inside the top ten easy.
Again, where are the character concerns that you claimed went with him. Nowhere. Which makes you a lying POS. So he has some minor criticisms about his game... There has never been one single son of a bitch that ever played in this league that didn't have some criticism about some aspect of his game. Even when I was young there were guys that criticized Jim Brown because they thought he couldn't...or wouldn't block. And all he is is the GOAT.
I can guaranfuckingdamntee you that we could dig up criticisms about the players the Squibs drafted.....if we wanted to, but it is not in our nature to be the complete anal orifice that you are.
-
Check the date before you claim "bias"
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/greedy-williams-doesnt-come-without-concerns
Just two mentions of the ten plus I could link. I never said greedy wasn't good. I did say he avoids contact like if he has any he might die. He gives up on plays and his tape didn't improve as the year went on. He isn't much different than Marcus Peter's who is also terrific in coverage but has bounced around the league up to this point. I'm also not jealous. I'd have been pissed off if the steelers drafted him and they didn't because he does not play the run. If the dude would tackle and play hard all the time he'd have gone inside the top ten easy.
Again, where are the character concerns that you claimed went with him. Nowhere. Which makes you a lying POS. So he has some minor criticisms about his game... There has never been one single son of a bitch that ever played in this league that didn't have some criticism about some aspect of his game. Even when I was young there were guys that criticized Jim Brown because they thought he couldn't...or wouldn't block. And all he is is the GOAT.
I can guaranfuckingdamntee you that we could dig up criticisms about the players the Squibs drafted.....if we wanted to, but it is not in our nature to be the complete anal orifice that you are.
Again, where are the character concerns that you claimed went with him. Nowhere. Which makes you a lying POS. So he has some minor criticisms about his game... There has never been one single son of a bitch that ever played in this league that didn't have some criticism about some aspect of his game. Even when I was young there were guys that criticized Jim Brown because they thought he couldn't...or wouldn't block. And all he is is the GOAT.
I can guaranfuckingdamntee you that we could dig up criticisms about the players the Squibs drafted.....if we wanted to, but it is not in our nature to be the complete anal orifice that you are.
His lack of fucking effort. It's not that God damn hard to read. I guess because guys are busy kicking girls or beating kids the litmus test for "character concerns" is broken. A guy that quits on plays lacks character. He also has a bad attitude, see antonio brown to tie in the shit you continue to harp about when I've made a comment. He fell to the second round for a reason. If he didn't quit on plays and avoid tackling he would have been gone well before the second round. Remember Justin Gilbert? Go read his draft profile.
My initial response was part of the why he fell question. He's a great man corner with concerns, hence the second round. It's not about steelers vs Browns.
-
Again, where are the character concerns that you claimed went with him. Nowhere. Which makes you a lying POS. So he has some minor criticisms about his game... There has never been one single son of a bitch that ever played in this league that didn't have some criticism about some aspect of his game. Even when I was young there were guys that criticized Jim Brown because they thought he couldn't...or wouldn't block. And all he is is the GOAT.
I can guaranfuckingdamntee you that we could dig up criticisms about the players the Squibs drafted.....if we wanted to, but it is not in our nature to be the complete anal orifice that you are.
His lack of fucking effort. It's not that God damn hard to read. I guess because guys are busy kicking girls or beating kids the litmus test for "character concerns" is broken. A guy that quits on plays lacks character. He also has a bad attitude, see antonio brown to tie in the shit you continue to harp about when I've made a comment. He fell to the second round for a reason. If he didn't quit on plays and avoid tackling he would have been gone well before the second round. Remember Justin Gilbert? Go read his draft profile.
My initial response was part of the why he fell question. He's a great man corner with concerns, hence the second round. It's not about steelers vs Browns.
His lack of fucking effort. It's not that God damn hard to read. I guess because guys are busy kicking girls or beating kids the litmus test for "character concerns" is broken. A guy that quits on plays lacks character. He also has a bad attitude, see antonio brown to tie in the shit you continue to harp about when I've made a comment. He fell to the second round for a reason. If he didn't quit on plays and avoid tackling he would have been gone well before the second round. Remember Justin Gilbert? Go read his draft profile.
My initial response was part of the why he fell question. He's a great man corner with concerns, hence the second round. It's not about steelers vs Browns.
You are one lying piece of shit. You said he had character concerns. That means "off the field" concerns. You say he has character concerns because he possibly isn't the single football player that ever played in this league that is flawless.
And prove that he has a bad attitude.....provide ONE quote by him that appears to be evidence of a bad attitude.
So....because he doesn't hit like Jack Tatum...to you that is a character concern and a bad attitude.
There is NOTHING similar about him and Gilbert...except the position they play. Again....he may be more similar to Deion Sanders....who didn't like to tackle.
And OF COURSE it is about the Steelers vs. the Browns. If it weren't, your lying pussy ass wouldn't be on this board.
-
His lack of fucking effort. It's not that God damn hard to read. I guess because guys are busy kicking girls or beating kids the litmus test for "character concerns" is broken. A guy that quits on plays lacks character. He also has a bad attitude, see antonio brown to tie in the shit you continue to harp about when I've made a comment. He fell to the second round for a reason. If he didn't quit on plays and avoid tackling he would have been gone well before the second round. Remember Justin Gilbert? Go read his draft profile.
My initial response was part of the why he fell question. He's a great man corner with concerns, hence the second round. It's not about steelers vs Browns.
You are one lying piece of shit. You said he had character concerns. That means "off the field" concerns. You say he has character concerns because he possibly isn't the single football player that ever played in this league that is flawless.
And prove that he has a bad attitude.....provide ONE quote by him that appears to be evidence of a bad attitude.
So....because he doesn't hit like Jack Tatum...to you that is a character concern and a bad attitude.
There is NOTHING similar about him and Gilbert...except the position they play. Again....he may be more similar to Deion Sanders....who didn't like to tackle.
And OF COURSE it is about the Steelers vs. the Browns. If it weren't, your lying pussy ass wouldn't be on this board.
You are one lying piece of shit. You said he had character concerns. That means "off the field" concerns. You say he has character concerns because he possibly isn't the single football player that ever played in this league that is flawless.
And prove that he has a bad attitude.....provide ONE quote by him that appears to be evidence of a bad attitude.
So....because he doesn't hit like Jack Tatum...to you that is a character concern and a bad attitude.
There is NOTHING similar about him and Gilbert...except the position they play. Again....he may be more similar to Deion Sanders....who didn't like to tackle.
And OF COURSE it is about the Steelers vs. the Browns. If it weren't, your lying pussy ass wouldn't be on this board.
Steelers didn't have a second and I was reading on all the afc north boards. He doesn't hit at all and he quits on plays. I'm pretty sure I said the same damn thing the very first time. It's a lack of character with quitting on plays.
-
I also at no point said he wasn't good. I once again replied to the "why is he falling?" Question and the effort and avoiding contact are the why. I'm sorry you dont like it. I'm glad the steelers didn't draft him.
-
So I'm trying to work on something of a write up for Greedy. But when watching the Georgia game I wanted to give highlight a glimpse of why taller, hip fluid CB's are all the rage in the NFL and why having this kid (provided things swing our way and he plays to the level he is capable) gives us two corners that allow us to matchup vs receivers in different ways.
@ 4:52 .... Skinny post to the top that ends up being a bit more sharp than usual but with great ball placement. Denzel is 5'10 and in off coverage. It's a TD.
@ 3:32
Same same except in a 2x2 with Georgia. Greedy is in a bit of a bail tech here, but he's able to get back inside on the post and deny what was a great throw and potential TD.
This is what having a tall athletic CB in your defense can bring to the table giving you a variety of deployment options and coverages. Granted these videos are between Williams/Rivers and Fromm/Ridley. But being that we just drafted Greedy, we can only go on similar things to what we've seen and then make hopeful projections.
-
i need to stop thinking about the browns for awhile.....this is getting too head spacey. I was already trying to curb my enthusiasm but i thought defensively we had some gaps even tho the front 4 might be all time greats. Now im starting to feel about the defense almost like i feel about the offense.
i think teams are going to HAVE to run tge ball not just to keep baker and that ridiculous raptor squad of a wr room off the field......but also to keep the pass rush honest cause if qb's have to throw quick we could see some routes jumped by these corners like a sao paulo street mugging. Dudes gonna come out their pockets
-
i need to stop thinking about the browns for awhile.....this is getting too head spacey. I was already trying to curb my enthusiasm but i thought defensively we had some gaps even tho the front 4 might be all time greats. Now im starting to feel about the defense almost like i feel about the offense.
i think teams are going to HAVE to run tge ball not just to keep baker and that ridiculous raptor squad of a wr room off the field......but also to keep the pass rush honest cause if qb's have to throw quick we could see some routes jumped by these corners like a sao paulo street mugging. Dudes gonna come out their pockets
i need to stop thinking about the browns for awhile.....this is getting too head spacey. I was already trying to curb my enthusiasm but i thought defensively we had some gaps even tho the front 4 might be all time greats. Now im starting to feel about the defense almost like i feel about the offense.
i think teams are going to HAVE to run tge ball not just to keep baker and that ridiculous raptor squad of a wr room off the field......but also to keep the pass rush honest cause if qb's have to throw quick we could see some routes jumped by these corners like a sao paulo street mugging. Dudes gonna come out their pockets
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
