Red Red Wine
-
And you know: Sheldrick Redwine looks like a clone of Bob Marley a bit:

-
Didn't he play soccer in the French league for Bordeaux ?
-
When he asked what number shirt he would be wearing he was told
UB 40
-
-
I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.
-
-
Redwine was my safety pick in my mock draft somewhere... he plays aggressive, smart, he's fast, not small,...
and he can really hit.
-
It's your destiny my man. You are the redwine king.
-
-
-
-
I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.
One of these days I will take my Primo Browns #2 jersey out of it's original wrapper and have JFF sign it for me. Despite his failure in Cleveland he is still King in the House That Johnny Built-the new 100,000+ seat Kyle Field. Some day they will put his statue up there just like John David Crow, the other A&M Heisman winner.
A&M regent Jim Schwertner said. "The stars came together. We talked about this project for a long, long time. But none of us were sure how quick we could pay for this project. And because of a young man by the name of Johnny Manziel, we were able to raise all the money in two months. My vision is someday, I hope, the Aggie Nation will come together and decide that we can revise the name of Kyle Field to Kyle Field, the House That Johnny Built."
-
Zombo said:
You will still love Red Wine long after the player is gone.
Zombo
-
Kid likes to hit. Seems like he was in on nearly 75% of the tackles and was always hustling to the ball. Seemed to track where the play was going nicely too. Good pickup I think.
-
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
-
The more I watch this kid, the more I'm uncertain as to how he'll be deployed. Even as a rotational piece.
-
special teams, obviously, til he develops. He has NFL physicality already. He will star on special teams right away.
-
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Looks like they'll ship wine- I may have to check the stuff out.
Damn Texans don't have to worry about subzero temperatures that prevent us guys in Ohio (except a few crazies) planting vinefera. Yeah, I grow my own- French hybrids, Vidal Blanc that you've probably never heard of either. A struggle with birds, bugs, and mildew that you get in SW Ohio when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity the end of summer.
There's lots of oddball grape varieties no one outside of the local area has ever heard of. Up Missouri way there's a grape variety called Norton, which is at worst drinkable, and at best decent. When we were running the wine appreciation class at the University of Dayton, our master wine guru Tom was pulling up Greek wine varietals that I had never hear of.
You know you have a standing invitation to come up Cleveland way to meet up, and join me in my field level seats. There's plenty of great Downtown Cleveland restaurants to check out Saturday night. The main reunion this year has already been determined to be opening day with Z and the Brits flying in from England.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
