Skip to content

Red Red Wine

The Browns Board
25 14 857
  • Stay close to him. 

    Don’t let him get a first down. 

    Tackle his ass or deflect the ball or some shit.

  • I like it. Getting some defensive swag.

    Can play up or back. Runs like a corner and hits like a safety.

    Z

  • And you know:  Sheldrick Redwine looks like a clone of Bob Marley a bit:

    Redwine_Sheldrick.jpg?width=300

  • Didn't he play soccer in the French league for Bordeaux ? 

  • When he asked what number shirt he would be wearing he was told

    UB 40

  • I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

  • I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    ?  Hoorta doesn't drink and drive. That's getting FedEx'd.  

  • I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    When are we gonna draft decent rummy back anyway??

  • Redwine was my safety pick in my mock draft somewhere... he plays aggressive, smart, he's fast, not small,...

    and he can really hit.

  • I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

  • It's your destiny my man.  You are the redwine king.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    @hoorta said:

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    I sure did.....and Danny autographed it! I also have a Lava-lava!!!  🙄

    Mike

  • @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    @hoorta said:

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

     I hope you get big bucks on selling them - I have TWO - one white, one brown.

    dammit. lol

  • @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    @hoorta said:

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    You will still love Red Wine long after the player is gone.

    Zombo

  • @ballpeen said:

    I can see Hoorta running to the store to get his jersey now.

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    @hoorta said:

     I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    One of these days I will take my Primo Browns #2 jersey out of it's original wrapper and have JFF sign it for me. Despite his failure in Cleveland he is still King in the House That Johnny Built-the new 100,000+ seat Kyle Field. Some day they will put his statue up there just like John David Crow, the other A&M Heisman winner.

    A&M regent Jim Schwertner said. "The stars came together. We talked about this project for a long, long time. But none of us were sure how quick we could pay for this project. And because of a young man by the name of Johnny Manziel, we were able to raise all the money in two months. My vision is someday, I hope, the Aggie Nation will come together and decide that we can revise the name of Kyle Field to Kyle Field, the House That Johnny Built."

  • @hoorta said:

    Not a chance. After a couple Pro Bowls, maybe. Got a vintage Couch jersey for sale- cheap. See what I mean?  I think Canton Mike got burned on a Danny Shelton jersey.  

    You will still love Red Wine long after the player is gone.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    You will still love Red Wine long after the player is gone.

    Zombo

  • Kid likes to hit. Seems like he was in on nearly 75% of the tackles and was always hustling to the ball. Seemed to track where the play was going nicely too. Good pickup I think.

  • Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??

    https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011

  • The more I watch this kid, the more I'm uncertain as to how he'll be deployed.   Even as a rotational piece.