Game of Thrones Final Season
-
How do you all think it’s going so far
-
I'm not watching any of it until it's available to stream so I can watch an episode every day or two. Week at a time doesn't cut it for me. Right now we're watching Marcella NFL Hall of Game of Thrones is available afterwards we will probably start on that.
WSS
-
I'm not watching any of it until it's available to stream so I can watch an episode every day or two. Week at a time doesn't cut it for me. Right now we're watching Marcella NFL Hall of Game of Thrones is available afterwards we will probably start on that.
WSS
I'm not watching any of it until it's available to stream so I can watch an episode every day or two. Week at a time doesn't cut it for me. Right now we're watching Marcella NFL Hall of Game of Thrones is available afterwards we will probably start on that.
WSS
Well....I have done that in the past.....but with this being the Final Season, and there being so many spoilers out there, I decided I would just go ahead and view it when each episode comes out.
-
Watched all three episodes so far. The battle was great. Only 3 more episodes and it's over.
-
-
-

-
You make me laugh with that!
-
How do you all think it’s going so far
How do you all think it’s going so far
So far the main story line was unsatisfying-ly wrapped. It may be a big swerve though. I've got some theories about where it goes from here but as Steve basically hamstrung us from any meaningful discussion by not watching I'll refrain.
-
-
No. And you're also far from the only one that wants to make sure everyone knows you don't participate in (popular thing)
What a lil punk ass bitch ?
-
-
How do you all think it’s going so far
So far the main story line was unsatisfying-ly wrapped. It may be a big swerve though. I've got some theories about where it goes from here but as Steve basically hamstrung us from any meaningful discussion by not watching I'll refrain.
So far the main story line was unsatisfying-ly wrapped. It may be a big swerve though. I've got some theories about where it goes from here but as Steve basically hamstrung us from any meaningful discussion by not watching I'll refrain.
I don’t really think that the war against the white walkers was the main storyline. The main storyline has always been Cersei versus the Danaeyus or versus Jon Snow or Tyrion or some combination of that. And that is not determined.
-
As the walkers made their debut in season 1 and cersei didn't take the throne at all until season, what, 5 or 6? I don't think that's always been the main story line.
-
As the walkers made their debut in season 1 and cersei didn't take the throne at all until season, what, 5 or 6? I don't think that's always been the main story line.
As the walkers made their debut in season 1 and cersei didn't take the throne at all until season, what, 5 or 6? I don't think that's always been the main story line.
The Starks versus the Lannister’s was always the main storyline I mean we went whole season without the white walkers showing up at times.
-
Yeah as there are only two more episodes left of the series. Hope it ends big.
-
I've rarely been satisfied with the way a series ends (Sporanos, the Americans, etc.).
-
-
Hilarious!
-
So....now what?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

