Skip to content

AFCN Division results. rank em now!

The Browns Board
26 19 1.6k
  • G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #1

    DEAR GOD! is it September yet?!?!

    i can't take much more of this. training camp may be just around the corner (when DO the Browns begin?) and i'm almost to the point of being manic with my withdrawl from football. figured now would be a decent time to give your projected results for our division. wether you just want to rank them or include the records too......rank our division!

    1. Steelers 14-2 no need to move them. they have only improved over the offseason and unless they catch a case of the Super Bowl Blues there is no legit reason to believe they won't take the division again, especially with the candy schedule.

    2. Browns 10-6 i'm callin it now! BQ will quiet the nonbelievers and will legitimize the offense on this team. i also say the Browns are the 2nd team in our division to go to the playoffs. wildcard of course.

    3. Ravens 6-10 i say the play of this team from last year was a flash in the pan (see DA) and will NOT happen again this year. too many losses on D to overcome. quote me now, the Raven's Def will be 10th or worse this year and will not be able to cover up a shoddy offense.

    4. Bengles 4-12 Bungles......need i say more? this team just screams "whoop on us". Ochocinco will not produce anything near needed for his ass to cash the checks that his mouth is writing, and their D will (as always) dissapoint. not to mention that i think there is no way that Carson is 100% this year after his elbow injury.

    well, that's my opinion. what are yours?

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Steelers 11-5

    Browns 9-7

    Ravens 9-7 wildcard

    Bengals 6-10

  • next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Steelers: 12 - 4 or better

    Browns: 9 - 7 or 8 - 8

    Ravens: 6 - 10

    Bengals: 4 wins or less

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Steelers 11-5

    Browns 10-6(wildcard)

    Baltimore 9-7

    Cincinnati 7-9

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

    Browns 10-6 Wildcard

    Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

    Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

    I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

  • Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

    Browns 10-6 Wildcard

    Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

    Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

    I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

    Browns 10-6 Wildcard

    Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

    Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

    I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

    I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

  • @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Steelers 13-3 (1 loss to the Browns)

    Browns 10-6 Wildcard

    Ravens 7-9 (Flacco comes back to earth for this season...although I think they'll be tough next year.)

    Bengals 5-11 (looking for a new head coach)

    I see 3-3 in the division...1-1 against all three.

    I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

    LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    AdaM said:

    I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

    Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

  • AdaM said:

    I have a feeling the Bengals won't be too bad this year. Their defense is going to be pretty decent, and they got carson back and now have an even better receiver than housh.

    Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

    nope.

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #9

    lol

  • @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Help me understand...I said 5-11 and you said 6-10. There's not much of a difference there. Am I missing something?

    nope.

    LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    AdaM said:

    nope.

    Okay...just making sure.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #11

    Yeah, I hate the#$%^*#$ too, but they will win the North easy...

    #$%^*#$ 13-3

    Ravens 10-6

    Browns 8-8

    Bengals 7-9

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Steelers - 16-0 😆 Obviously, #1 seed in AFC

    Ravens - 10-6 Wildcard

    Browns - 7-9

    Bungals - 5-11

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Browns 19-0

    Bungholes 6-10

    Flying Rats 2-14

    Cheatlers 0-16

    DWJ

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    1- Steelers

    2- Ravens

    3-Bengals

    4-Browns

    The Ravens and Steelers are strong teams with a tradition of winning lately. The Bengals seem stronger on paper and from reports. The Browns have a lot to prove.

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by Sez.EJ
    #15

    squeelers 12-4

    Ratbirds 9-7

    Browns 6-10

    Bungholes 6-10

    Sorry guys but I see too much inexerience at QB andWR, and the lack of stud RB to make up for that .. Combine that with a below average DL that struggles against the run and pressuring the QB. = equals: Losing season.. Hope they prove me wrong. ..

    Rant all you want about who we now have on the roster.. They have to prove it on the field before I take a single sip of the coolaide.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mario said:

    the Bengals will be better as they have vastly improved on D. They will be the suprise this year in the NFL.

    The Browns sadly aren't going to make very many improvements. I think we win 6, MAYBE 7 games, no more then that.

    Your shit's gettin old mario.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mario said:

    the Bengals will be better as they have vastly improved on D. They will be the suprise this year in the NFL.

    The Browns sadly aren't going to make very many improvements. I think we win 6, MAYBE 7 games, no more then that.

    It must suck to live in a world so negative.....

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by hammertime
    #18

    Pittholers 11-5

    Ravens 9-7(wildcard)

    Browns 8-8

    Bengals 8-8

    Seeing i'll be wrong it could be the Browns that go 9-7 with a wildcard.

    If Cle & Cin have improved enough you may see Pitt with an extra loss.

    The QB debate will be long gone by gm. 8

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I think the bengals are gonna place second and may get a wildcard spot, their young defense was 12th in the league last year now they added maualuga, carson palmer is back, ocho cinco is in great shape, and they have a more athletic recieving core now. h, plus, theyve shored up the offensive line as well. hey had a great draft in my opinion

  • I think the bengals are gonna place second and may get a wildcard spot, their young defense was 12th in the league last year now they added maualuga, carson palmer is back, ocho cinco is in great shape, and they have a more athletic recieving core now. h, plus, theyve shored up the offensive line as well. hey had a great draft in my opinion

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @playgroundlegend said:

    I think the bengals are gonna place second and may get a wildcard spot, their young defense was 12th in the league last year now they added maualuga, carson palmer is back, ocho cinco is in great shape, and they have a more athletic recieving core now. h, plus, theyve shored up the offensive line as well. hey had a great draft in my opinion

    Yes, on paper the Bungals look like they are doing pretty good and possibly in position to make a surprise run at the wild cardspot. Although, you are forgetting to take into account how half the team will be in jail by week 8. This is the team that franchised tagged their kicker this off season. They have made the most improvments this off season over all other AFCN teams but will still struggle.