The Scottish Hammer
-
Looks to me like kicker got settled Friday with Seibert's 4 for 4, all right down the middle. This just turned into a no-brainer decision.
Unless Joseph goes 4 for 4 next week....then what?
-
Nothing against either of the punters but that position is the least of our concerns, Don't we still have Britten or whatever his name is under contract? If it is not broke don't fuck with it, focus on getting us a real kicker and for the Love of God stop showing pictures of Scott Player.
Looks to me like kicker got settled Friday with Seibert's 4 for 4, all right down the middle. This just turned into a no-brainer decision.
Looks to me like kicker got settled Friday with Seibert's 4 for 4, all right down the middle. This just turned into a no-brainer decision.
I would hope the kicker job is over. But who knows I don't think anybody can do worse than Joseph.
-
Looks to me like kicker got settled Friday with Seibert's 4 for 4, all right down the middle. This just turned into a no-brainer decision.
Unless Joseph goes 4 for 4 next week....then what?
-
-
-
-
I don't see how we can keep The Hammer, but he's definitely good enough to kick in the league.
-
Looks to me like kicker got settled Friday with Seibert's 4 for 4, all right down the middle. This just turned into a no-brainer decision.
I would hope the kicker job is over. But who knows I don't think anybody can do worse than Joseph.
I would hope the kicker job is over. But who knows I don't think anybody can do worse than Joseph.
Neil Rackers
-
Unfortunately I really don't have anything against Colquitt. But I love the Scottish Hammer kid.
WSS
-
We already had The Toe. Seems pretty fitting to keep The Hammer now.
-
-
We already had The Toe. Seems pretty fitting to keep The Hammer now.
We already had The Toe. Seems pretty fitting to keep The Hammer now.
So, now we just need a Lumberjack, and a Forklift.
(by the way...those were Easy Street Roadie names)
-
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
-
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
Really? I still can't see it. I think he'll end up a cut that people lament like a Cajuste or Nate Orchard last season. Big plays in preseason, but Colquitt wins due to his reliability.
-
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
Really? I still can't see it. I think he'll end up a cut that people lament like a Cajuste or Nate Orchard last season. Big plays in preseason, but Colquitt wins due to his reliability.
Really? I still can't see it. I think he'll end up a cut that people lament like a Cajuste or Nate Orchard last season. Big plays in preseason, but Colquitt wins due to his reliability.
I sure can see Hammer Time making the final roster, and Colquitt being cut. Out kicked him, and those ST tackles are a big +++. And Jamie will be around $2 million cheaper to keep around. Plus, he was supposedly doing the holding Thursday on FG attempts. That pretty much clinches it in my mind.
PS If Seibert was doing all the kicking, it's adios Joseph.
-
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
It’s looking like we keep The Scottish Hammer. ..... Anyone know his tartan?
Here is what I found:

By the way...I wonder if he is related to Amy Pond (Karen Gillan)

-
By the way...here is my family tartan.

Dumfries and Galloway district.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

