Skip to content

Fantasy Football League Signups

The Browns Board
82 27 4.6k
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #1

    I know Beans wants us to get the Fantasy Football Leagues going again. I've sent out some invites to those that provided their emails last year in League 3 and we have 7 teams registered so far. We need a total of 12 tams so that's the magic number.

    To those of you from League 3 that didn't provide your emails last year - I failed Mind Reading 101 so I've only been able to invite those I have addresses on. You'll see some new faces that bring a blend of alpha dawg and Conrad Dobler mentalities to the mix.

    If you're one of the sissies losing sleep about moderators and Steeler pukes - this prolly ain't for you. In our league we don't discriminate - we hate everyone. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in drop me a PM with your email address. Pictures of your hotties or sisters are also acceptable.

    As you were...,

    - Tom F.

  • I know Beans wants us to get the Fantasy Football Leagues going again. I've sent out some invites to those that provided their emails last year in League 3 and we have 7 teams registered so far. We need a total of 12 tams so that's the magic number.

    To those of you from League 3 that didn't provide your emails last year - I failed Mind Reading 101 so I've only been able to invite those I have addresses on. You'll see some new faces that bring a blend of alpha dawg and Conrad Dobler mentalities to the mix.

    If you're one of the sissies losing sleep about moderators and Steeler pukes - this prolly ain't for you. In our league we don't discriminate - we hate everyone. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in drop me a PM with your email address. Pictures of your hotties or sisters are also acceptable.

    As you were...,

    - Tom F.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @flugel said:

    I know Beans wants us to get the Fantasy Football Leagues going again. I've sent out some invites to those that provided their emails last year in League 3 and we have 7 teams registered so far. We need a total of 12 tams so that's the magic number.

    To those of you from League 3 that didn't provide your emails last year - I failed Mind Reading 101 so I've only been able to invite those I have addresses on. You'll see some new faces that bring a blend of alpha dawg and Conrad Dobler mentalities to the mix.

    If you're one of the sissies losing sleep about moderators and Steeler pukes - this prolly ain't for you. In our league we don't discriminate - we hate everyone. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in drop me a PM with your email address. Pictures of your hotties or sisters are also acceptable.

    As you were...,

    - Tom F.

    I don't know what league I was in last year.....

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I sent you a PM Flugs.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I need competition. This is going to be Calfox Kosardawgs' year.

    Need another Virtual Trophy !

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I missed out last year.....I want in this year. I need one of those goddamn virtual trophys..

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I pm'ed you info thanks

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #7

    is there any way i can get in i didnt play last year

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #8

    League 12 has just registered it's 12th team so the 5 slots have been filled. Thanks folks!

    - Tom F.

  • I need competition. This is going to be Calfox Kosardawgs' year.

    Need another Virtual Trophy !

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @calfoxwc said:

    I need competition. This is going to be Calfox Kosardawgs' year.

    Need another Virtual Trophy !

    Thats to go with virtual girl? 😆

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Has a decision been made if we are using Yahoo or ESPN Fantasy football?

    could we take a poll?

  • Has a decision been made if we are using Yahoo or ESPN Fantasy football?

    could we take a poll?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mr.-t said:

    Has a decision been made if we are using Yahoo or ESPN Fantasy football?

    could we take a poll?

    Our board has always used Yahoo and it's worked well because 1 league grew into 2 leagues which grew into 3 leagues which grew into 4 leagues in 2008. Not only that but KSHutchins (Kathy) spiced things up with a weekly fantasy football column capturing all the summaries from each league and sharing them with our board.

    I know I couldn't accommodate everyone interested in joining league 3 so PLEASE be on the lookout for Beanpot's post about League 4 sometime in the near future.

    - Tom F.

  • @mr.-t said:

    Has a decision been made if we are using Yahoo or ESPN Fantasy football?

    could we take a poll?

    Our board has always used Yahoo and it's worked well because 1 league grew into 2 leagues which grew into 3 leagues which grew into 4 leagues in 2008. Not only that but KSHutchins (Kathy) spiced things up with a weekly fantasy football column capturing all the summaries from each league and sharing them with our board.

    I know I couldn't accommodate everyone interested in joining league 3 so PLEASE be on the lookout for Beanpot's post about League 4 sometime in the near future.

    - Tom F.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @flugel said:

    Our board has always used Yahoo and it's worked well because 1 league grew into 2 leagues which grew into 3 leagues which grew into 4 leagues in 2008. Not only that but KSHutchins (Kathy) spiced things up with a weekly fantasy football column capturing all the summaries from each league and sharing them with our board.

    I know I couldn't accommodate everyone interested in joining league 3 so PLEASE be on the lookout for Beanpot's post about League 4 sometime in the near future.

    - Tom F.

    I was in beanpots league thats right!

  • @mr.-t said:

    Has a decision been made if we are using Yahoo or ESPN Fantasy football?

    could we take a poll?

    Our board has always used Yahoo and it's worked well because 1 league grew into 2 leagues which grew into 3 leagues which grew into 4 leagues in 2008. Not only that but KSHutchins (Kathy) spiced things up with a weekly fantasy football column capturing all the summaries from each league and sharing them with our board.

    I know I couldn't accommodate everyone interested in joining league 3 so PLEASE be on the lookout for Beanpot's post about League 4 sometime in the near future.

    - Tom F.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @flugel said:

    Our board has always used Yahoo and it's worked well because 1 league grew into 2 leagues which grew into 3 leagues which grew into 4 leagues in 2008. Not only that but KSHutchins (Kathy) spiced things up with a weekly fantasy football column capturing all the summaries from each league and sharing them with our board.

    I know I couldn't accommodate everyone interested in joining league 3 so PLEASE be on the lookout for Beanpot's post about League 4 sometime in the near future.

    - Tom F.

    I'll play.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @inspecta said:

    Yahoo blows compared to ESPN so I won't be playing with you fellas this year. It's ESPN all the way. You don't have to pay for live scoring and it has a shit ton of more features.

    Pinch nose, and re-read in a squeaky voice.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #15

    I tried to join your league and it was full.

    Why send me a invite on 6-30 and when i go to sign up the morning of the 2nd the place is full??

    WTF??

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #16

    So is this it for this board on leagues??

    And why are we starting so early??

    Or in my case getting closed out so early.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @inspecta said:

    No stan, I won't do an impression of you.

    BUt thanks for smearing period blood anyway.

    You vag....

    Whaaa ... you whined and you know it. C'mon, pinch your nose and squeak out your comment again ...

  • So is this it for this board on leagues??

    And why are we starting so early??

    Or in my case getting closed out so early.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ballpeen said:

    So is this it for this board on leagues??

    And why are we starting so early??

    Or in my case getting closed out so early.

    I think we had like 5 leagues last year. Hold your horses, I'll look into it.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    No problem my friend.

    I would like to play inside the confines of this board, but there are a million leagues I can join.

    It's not like I can't play if I really want to play.

    No problem Tom. I didn't realize you demanded immediate action. Have fun in your league.

  • I tried to join your league and it was full.

    Why send me a invite on 6-30 and when i go to sign up the morning of the 2nd the place is full??

    WTF??

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ballpeen said:

    I tried to join your league and it was full.

    Why send me a invite on 6-30 and when i go to sign up the morning of the 2nd the place is full??

    WTF??

    ditto