Skip to content

Fantasy Football League Signups

The Browns Board
82 27 4.6k
  • L lambdo wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Also in league 2. Also can't believe this is my 5th year of Fantasy Football with the Brownsboard.

    The Air Show 5 will finally bring me a title to the Brownsboard page.

    Also did you decide how we were determining an overall winner through all the leagues? My vote for the team that wins their league with most cumluative total points for the season gets the grand prize of being the overall Brownsboard fantasy champion.

    If we are still getting reports from all the leagues, it should be easy to track.

    Just a thought.

    Lambdo

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Team DangeRuss thinks you losers take this stuff way too seriously.

    Gotta go, still working on my top 400 players rankings.

  • E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

  • Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @eqrulz101 said:

    Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #54

    So how many leagues are there now?

    Do we know who is in what leagues ect.?

    Any way of a link from here to the leagues?

    Thanks

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #55

    Zombo said:

    Is everyone getting in that wants to get in? Did someone e-mail poor Bermeck? Remember, I have two teams and I only like to play in one league, so If someone wants in Beans league#1 or Flug's league, let me know...

    Zombo

    --Although I will probably get called a pussy if I leave either league.

    Thanks Zombo! That's really cool of you to offer this up more than once for others. I'll open up your spot in League 3 sometime in the next day or so since I have someone interested in filling it.

    - Tom F.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Zombo said:

    Yeah, I figured you'd be afraid of me.

    Zombo

    Yeah my Junior Varsity is really upset with me about this. They just lost their only chance to start.

    - Tom F.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #57

    BTW guys, are we doing Yahoo Pro Pickem again this season? Can't remember who organised it last year but am hoping we do it again.

    H

  • @eqrulz101 said:

    Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

    W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @cowsrus said:

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

    Thanks, I'm in.

  • B BradyQuinnisBeast wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Can someone help me think of a name that has to do with the browns for my fantasy football team

  • Can someone help me think of a name that has to do with the browns for my fantasy football team

    T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    Can someone help me think of a name that has to do with the browns for my fantasy football team

    Mad Elves (Brownie the Elf)

    Junkyard Dawgs

    Cleveland Steamers

  • @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    Can someone help me think of a name that has to do with the browns for my fantasy football team

    Mad Elves (Brownie the Elf)

    Junkyard Dawgs

    Cleveland Steamers

    B BradyQuinnisBeast wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @tobalaz said:

    Cleveland Steamers

    I dont know about that one

  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #62

    The Pound

    Kennel Nation

    K-9 Patrol

    Attack Dawgs

    Rabid Dawgs

    99 Redux (think about it, it will come to you)

  • The Pound

    Kennel Nation

    K-9 Patrol

    Attack Dawgs

    Rabid Dawgs

    99 Redux (think about it, it will come to you)

    B BradyQuinnisBeast wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    The Pound

    Kennel Nation

    K-9 Patrol

    Attack Dawgs

    Rabid Dawgs

    99 Redux (think about it, it will come to you)

    sorry i still dont get the last one

  • @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    The Pound

    Kennel Nation

    K-9 Patrol

    Attack Dawgs

    Rabid Dawgs

    99 Redux (think about it, it will come to you)

    sorry i still dont get the last one

    W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    sorry i still dont get the last one

    it ws the year we came into the league...and we keep reliving it...year after year after year

  • @eqrulz101 said:

    Anybody else doing any leagues? Was going to join Peen's but he is doing the draft on Sept 5 and I will be on vacation that week.

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

    L letmedowns wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @cowsrus said:

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

    Is it cool if I join this one too?

  • @cowsrus said:

    Yeah, there is another league. Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football and click join custom league. The League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U.

    Heidi

    Is it cool if I join this one too?

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @letmedowns said:

    Is it cool if I join this one too?

    Sure, it's cool. Come on and sign up.

    Heidi

  • @letmedowns said:

    Is it cool if I join this one too?

    Sure, it's cool. Come on and sign up.

    Heidi

    J JohnG71097 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @cowsrus said:

    Sure, it's cool. Come on and sign up.

    Heidi

    I am in

    Thanks Heidi

  • @letmedowns said:

    Is it cool if I join this one too?

    Sure, it's cool. Come on and sign up.

    Heidi

    DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @cowsrus said:

    Sure, it's cool. Come on and sign up.

    Heidi

    Is it too late to get into the FF League?

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Can someone send me the link or an invite. I can't seem to get signed up...it says the league id and password are wrong