Do YOU Believe in Miracles?
-
You sexy thingย
-
I sure do. When I nearly died in that spring, it would have been pretty sexy for her to jump in and save me,
even if I WAS in the fifth grade.
-
And just as amazingly right next door at the convenience store 130 bottles of Dasani turned into Chardonnay.
WSS
-
And just as amazingly right next door at the convenience store 130 bottles of Dasani turned into Chardonnay.
WSS
And just as amazingly right next door at the convenience store 130 bottles of Dasani turned into Chardonnay.
WSS
I'd be more impressed if Welch's Concord Grape turned into Chateau Haut-Brion.??
-
I'd be more impressed if the Chardonnay turned into Barq's root beer. Or Frostie root beer....
-
Oh fuck
-
No
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
