Skip to content

Hello....did I miss anything...???

The Browns Board
36 20 845 1
  • FRAK ?

  • Welcome back , Mudfly...

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

  • FRAK ?

    @the-gipper said:

    FRAK ?

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

  • @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid....and happy to see the Stools slip sliding away.....

  • @the-gipper said:

    FRAK ?

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

    @mudfly said:

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

    I know I was just fucking with you didn’t the laughing emoji come out. You can’t expect to be gone for two years and not get fucked with right away did you

  • @mudfly said:

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

    I know I was just fucking with you didn’t the laughing emoji come out. You can’t expect to be gone for two years and not get fucked with right away did you

    @the-gipper said:

    I know I was just fucking with you didn’t the laughing emoji come out. You can’t expect to be gone for two years and not get fucked with right away did you

    Haha....of course I expected it......took all of 30 seconds......?

  • What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

    Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

    Life is good again......

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    Great to have you back Mud!!! 

  • @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    Great to have you back Mud!!! 

    @flugel said:

    Great to have you back Mud!!! 

    Great to be back Fluges....

    Even better to return to the optimistic side with this team.....it's been over 3 decades since Ive felt this way about our team...

  • We can fucking cuss again.

  • @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

  • We can fucking cuss again.

    @lbc-mike said:

    We can fucking cuss again.

    Wow, I didn't even realize. Fuck!

  • Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid....and happy to see the Stools slip sliding away.....

    @mudfly said:

    I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid

    Allies are always welcome.?

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

  • Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    @vagitron said:

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

  • @mudfly said:

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

    @bjh2130 said:

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

    Yes that was the worst even worse and going oh and 16. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

    @the-gipper said:

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

    Still can’t say see you auntie without it being auto corrected

  • Summary Mr. Van Winkle 🙂 We sucked REALLY BAD and now we are fucking awesome. There you are caught up!!

  • Glad to see you back, Mud. You stopped posting almost at the same time I joined this forum, but I had been a reader for some time and I remember you as one of the usual posters. 

    It is amazing how the vibe in this site has changed so much. It reminds me of Mayfield's debut against the Jets: everything was lost, the attack was stuck, and then there was hope and victories. 

    Let's enjoy the ride together! 😉