Skip to content

Hello....did I miss anything...???

The Browns Board
36 20 845 1
  • We can fucking cuss again.

    @lbc-mike said:

    We can fucking cuss again.

    Wow, I didn't even realize. Fuck!

  • Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid....and happy to see the Stools slip sliding away.....

    @mudfly said:

    I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid

    Allies are always welcome.?

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

  • Zombo said:

    Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

    The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

    Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

    Zombo

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    @vagitron said:

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

  • @mudfly said:

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

    @bjh2130 said:

    Stan passed while you were gone. 

    Yes that was the worst even worse and going oh and 16. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

    @the-gipper said:

    The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

    Still can’t say see you auntie without it being auto corrected

  • Summary Mr. Van Winkle 🙂 We sucked REALLY BAD and now we are fucking awesome. There you are caught up!!

  • Glad to see you back, Mud. You stopped posting almost at the same time I joined this forum, but I had been a reader for some time and I remember you as one of the usual posters. 

    It is amazing how the vibe in this site has changed so much. It reminds me of Mayfield's debut against the Jets: everything was lost, the attack was stuck, and then there was hope and victories. 

    Let's enjoy the ride together! 😉

  • Hi Mud! Hope you are back for a long haul! GO BROWNS!!!

  • Good to see you back Mud! You’ve always posted very good stuff. Can’t blame you at all for taking time off. We’ve seen some awful fucking football over the years. I haven’t been this excited for a season ever. 

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    We're all pretty much in that mode.   -  The evidence exposed itself one Thursday night....with 1:42 left in the half.  

  • Good to see you post again John.

    TC should be great this year. Once the TC schedule comes out, let me know if interested.

    I'll talk to you soon.

    Mike

  • What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

    Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

    Life is good again......

    @mudfly said:

    What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

    Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

    Life is good again......

    Welcome back, you've been missed.  🙂 

    The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

  • @mudfly said:

    What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

    Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

    Life is good again......

    Welcome back, you've been missed.  🙂 

    The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

    @hoorta said:

    And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Might want to take a gander at the newest addition to this board, Big Bob Gain, hoorta. ?

  • As I PM'd you once, Mud...

    Now we disagree about how great we are.

    Welcome back, my friend...

  • @mudfly said:

    What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

    Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

    Life is good again......

    Welcome back, you've been missed.  🙂 

    The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

    @hoorta said:

    Welcome back, you've been missed.  🙂 

    The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

    Still can’t say that word for female genitalia. 

  • @hoorta said:

    And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Might want to take a gander at the newest addition to this board, Big Bob Gain, hoorta. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Might want to take a gander at the newest addition to this board, Big Bob Gain, hoorta. ?

    I'm on it Dutch. Somebody has a new ISP, and decided to try it out. Wasn't exactly being subtle who it was, took two posts. He's as good as gone, saw it late last night- couldn't do anything about it from my tablet.  Looks like Zombo already cleaned up the mess, one of his PMs to me is gonzo too, and I didn't delete it. Z must have used the nuclear button I don't have. Big Bob Ghoolie  must miss us terrible bad,  and hasn't figured out permanent ban means permanent.  We'll keep an eye out if he tries one of his old tricks, and signs up via a new ISP.  🙂 

    <Your Friendly Moderation Crew>  

  • @hoorta said:

    Welcome back, you've been missed.  🙂 

    The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

    Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

    Still can’t say that word for female genitalia. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Still can’t say that word for female genitalia. 

    Besides that- the auto corrects are still on for one ex board member, the other board that cannot be named, (BTW ex board member got banned over there too), and that tiny Canadian singer.  🙂 

  • Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    @mudfly said:

    Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

    Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

    Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

    So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

    Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

    My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

    Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

    You were always one of my favorite posters. It's AWESOME to have you back man.

  • @the-gipper said:

    FRAK ?

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

    @mudfly said:

    Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

    FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

    Welcome back.   I know the feeling of giving up discussing and debating.