Skip to content

Franken

Political Discussion
63 10 3.6k
  • What is exactly "stupid" steve Wait you mean the comparison to disputed ballots/recounts/court challenges that eventually led to a supreme court hearing and ruling? O wait yes both cases had the EXACT same similarities....

    Or you mean the the fact that Bush's Brother and Ms. I want to be a republican ambassador was in control of the recount/voting situation in Florida?

    Maybe you missed the "sarcasm" in the statements about "knowing" one way or the other in either case who really won....

    This is not about one party vs another more about the corruption of either party and how the voting system can be flawed to either parties advantage.

    Whining and crying that Franken stole the election is about as silly as Whining and Crying that Bush Jr. stole the election.... Neither election was so dominant that either could claim victory so in a close situation I am just glad we have some sort of process that does not lead to violence/military action IE Honduras....

    @osusev said:

    What is exactly "stupid" steve Wait you mean the comparison to disputed ballots/recounts/court challenges that eventually led to a supreme court hearing and ruling? O wait yes both cases had the EXACT same similarities....

    Or you mean the the fact that Bush's Brother and Ms. I want to be a republican ambassador was in control of the recount/voting situation in Florida?

    Maybe you missed the "sarcasm" in the statements about "knowing" one way or the other in either case who really won....

    This is not about one party vs another more about the corruption of either party and how the voting system can be flawed to either parties advantage.

    Whining and crying that Franken stole the election is about as silly as Whining and Crying that Bush Jr. stole the election....

    Which you guys have been doing for 9 years without any evidence.

    Neither election was so dominant that either could claim victory so in a close situation I am just glad we have some sort of process that does not lead to violence/military action IE Honduras....

    What is stupid is that I have no doubt Bush won Florida.

    What evidence do you have otherwise?

    None.

    With the exception of a few most of the elections boards were Dems.

    So if they are in charge of tossing a vote here and there sooner or later the count changes.

    I assume Coleman won Minn and after months of dirty work voila.

    I also asume the Dems in Florida were going to apply the same crooked count and after time a lotta votes would be miraculously found OR disappeared.

    SC just said enough is enough.

    But hey you have 60 Sev.

    Time to fire up the excuse machine in earnest.

    WSS

  • I dont have squat Steve, you make an assumption of my party affiliation. I am a fiscal conservative first, social progressive second, military realist third.

    I technically fit more toward the old GOP than toward new Dem politics. I more align with Colin Powell overall than Obama.

    You dont have any evidence and neither do the dems that either party really won the florida election fairly. BOTH parties were up to shenanigans, one just happen to win out in a governor and secretary of state in influence.

    I dont think Franken taking the 60th seat is as important as most might think, two dem senators are ill and their are a host of conservative dems that side with corporate america easily.

  • I dont have squat Steve, you make an assumption of my party affiliation. I am a fiscal conservative first, social progressive second, military realist third.

    I technically fit more toward the old GOP than toward new Dem politics. I more align with Colin Powell overall than Obama.

    You dont have any evidence and neither do the dems that either party really won the florida election fairly. BOTH parties were up to shenanigans, one just happen to win out in a governor and secretary of state in influence.

    I dont think Franken taking the 60th seat is as important as most might think, two dem senators are ill and their are a host of conservative dems that side with corporate america easily.

    @osusev said:

    I dont have squat Steve, you make an assumption of my party affiliation. I am a fiscal conservative first, social progressive second, military realist third.

    I make the assumption from your last years worth of posts. And the reality that you voted for the least fiscally conservative candidate in decades.

    I technically fit more toward the old GOP than toward new Dem politics. I more align with Colin Powell overall than Obama.

    Don't buy it. See above.

    You dont have any evidence and neither do the dems that either party really won the florida election fairly.

    Yes we do.

    Bush won and the dems griped.

    Pue and simple. What "dirty tricks" do you claim?

    Hell if you want to play word games you can't "prove" Obama won fairly.

    BOTH parties were up to shenanigans, one just happen to win out in a governor and secretary of state in influence.

    I dont think Franken taking the 60th seat is as important as most might think, two dem senators are ill and their are a host of conservative dems that side with corporate america easily.

    And we hate corporate America because...?

    WSS

  • you can buy whatever you want, I have and run multiple small/medium size business. Taxes affect me a TON

    I served active duty and truly understand how violent the world really is and the need for smart military presence.

    My problem is with Healthcare which for me is based on My morals and outlook on social standards, I happen to believe in balance in most aspects in life which also leads me to believe in being as envirementally balanced as I can be.

    I have children and dont believe I need to live in such a way that can hurt their future. Koreans by culture are VERY conservative fiscally and socially.

    I just happen to believe that it is my duty to contribute as much as i can to those who do not have as much. I believe I have a moral imperative to lead by example.

    I am not a "christian" by any measure but that does not mean I am not socially conservative, just because I dont believe in judging others and enforcing my beliefs on others again does not mean I am not socially conservative.

    My children at 10-11 still dont get to play ANY violent video games, they go with me to donate and give back to charity organizations. I have been called to task for being too strict on my children. They call EVERY stranger or non family Maam and Sir.

    I dont like this defecit spending at all and extremely worried about inflation, I also worry about the added debt load and how this will affect our currency/etc...

    I just dont see very many other options when we faced almost certain economic collapse when Obama was elected.

    My posts on Bush Jr. was driven because he was SO UNLIKE his father and quite frankly my belief that if you cant run a business you are NOT qualified to be POTUS. I did not like Clinton, I liked Perot and Bush SR..... I really respect Mccain but Palin was too much like Bush for me.

    You can try to pigeon hole me all you like.... good luck with that.

    I am going to refuse to open up the Bush vs Gore Florida debacle because quite frankly there is loads of arguments and facts on BOTH sides that BOTH were up to no good and trying to influence the situation one way or the other. I do believe that Gore would and should have won Florida but it does not matter anymore.

    Funny thing is that I HATE the welfare system as it is and think it needs to be massively adjusted to TEMPORARILY help, just like Unemployment which RUNS out.

    I hate Affirmative action..... for all kinds of reason. I think it cheapens Minorities and lessens accomplishments of others like me who WORK HARD and earn it scholastically and professionally. I think its reverse racism and waters down our education system.

    I dont like NEOCON's because I think their ideology is too mixed up with Religous mumbo jumbo and military interventionism to preempt POSSIBLE threats is quite frankly STUPID. That does not mean I am a liberal.

    I just happen to believe in a Secular government and I dont care what other people do or who they do it with... its not my job to judge them.

    So call me a "lib" or a "dem" or "left" leaning which is completely not true if you want because of my positions on specific platforms. Its not accurate but if it makes you feel like you analyzed my posts and now can discern my social/financial/political leanings go ahead.

    I suggest you stay in Music because your analytic skills need some work.

  • Perhaps, then, Sev, you might grow a little into yourself, and allow us to have different viewpoints on issues,

    and NOT PIGEONHOLE us as "neocons", too.

    But, with most liberals, what they believe in, is trying to coerce others into actually having to DO what THEY believe in.

    "Don't tread on me" gotta find myself some of those bumper stickers...

  • Perhaps, then, Sev, you might grow a little into yourself, and allow us to have different viewpoints on issues,

    and NOT PIGEONHOLE us as "neocons", too.

    But, with most liberals, what they believe in, is trying to coerce others into actually having to DO what THEY believe in.

    "Don't tread on me" gotta find myself some of those bumper stickers...

    @calfoxwc said:

    "Don't tread on me" gotta find myself some of those bumper stickers...

    And in typical Neocon fashion, cal fails to see how he and his brethren "tread" all over anyone else who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible.

    It's really beyond tiresome.

  • Cal unfortunately in order to be a Bona fide Neocon you are pigeonholed on foreign policy and domestic issues because well Neoconservative platforms are so narrow.

    The neocon platform has pretty much been proven to be fatally flawed both in domestic economics and foreign policy. Let it go.....

    I dont pigeonhole Right leaning individuals because there are too many variances depending on what specific policy etc... But Neoconservatives is a VERY specifc movement.

    I am sorry Cal if you are one because your entire premise has pretty much collapse and proven proof positive flawed.

    I dont know if this is just your online persona....... which I think a lot of it is, but IF you are a right leaning self determining individualist you dont have to keep riding a wrecked train. Neocon positions are pretty much well done.... The christian influence will always have some movement but the secular crowd is only growing and diminishing that influence.

  • you can buy whatever you want, I have and run multiple small/medium size business. Taxes affect me a TON

    I served active duty and truly understand how violent the world really is and the need for smart military presence.

    My problem is with Healthcare which for me is based on My morals and outlook on social standards, I happen to believe in balance in most aspects in life which also leads me to believe in being as envirementally balanced as I can be.

    I have children and dont believe I need to live in such a way that can hurt their future. Koreans by culture are VERY conservative fiscally and socially.

    I just happen to believe that it is my duty to contribute as much as i can to those who do not have as much. I believe I have a moral imperative to lead by example.

    I am not a "christian" by any measure but that does not mean I am not socially conservative, just because I dont believe in judging others and enforcing my beliefs on others again does not mean I am not socially conservative.

    My children at 10-11 still dont get to play ANY violent video games, they go with me to donate and give back to charity organizations. I have been called to task for being too strict on my children. They call EVERY stranger or non family Maam and Sir.

    I dont like this defecit spending at all and extremely worried about inflation, I also worry about the added debt load and how this will affect our currency/etc...

    I just dont see very many other options when we faced almost certain economic collapse when Obama was elected.

    My posts on Bush Jr. was driven because he was SO UNLIKE his father and quite frankly my belief that if you cant run a business you are NOT qualified to be POTUS. I did not like Clinton, I liked Perot and Bush SR..... I really respect Mccain but Palin was too much like Bush for me.

    You can try to pigeon hole me all you like.... good luck with that.

    I am going to refuse to open up the Bush vs Gore Florida debacle because quite frankly there is loads of arguments and facts on BOTH sides that BOTH were up to no good and trying to influence the situation one way or the other. I do believe that Gore would and should have won Florida but it does not matter anymore.

    Funny thing is that I HATE the welfare system as it is and think it needs to be massively adjusted to TEMPORARILY help, just like Unemployment which RUNS out.

    I hate Affirmative action..... for all kinds of reason. I think it cheapens Minorities and lessens accomplishments of others like me who WORK HARD and earn it scholastically and professionally. I think its reverse racism and waters down our education system.

    I dont like NEOCON's because I think their ideology is too mixed up with Religous mumbo jumbo and military interventionism to preempt POSSIBLE threats is quite frankly STUPID. That does not mean I am a liberal.

    I just happen to believe in a Secular government and I dont care what other people do or who they do it with... its not my job to judge them.

    So call me a "lib" or a "dem" or "left" leaning which is completely not true if you want because of my positions on specific platforms. Its not accurate but if it makes you feel like you analyzed my posts and now can discern my social/financial/political leanings go ahead.

    I suggest you stay in Music because your analytic skills need some work.

    @osusev said:

    I am not a "christian" by any measure but that does not mean I am not socially conservative, just because I dont believe in judging others and enforcing my beliefs on others ..

    You can try to pigeon hole me all you like.... good luck with that.

    Post of the decade. 🙄

    Pardon me, I've got to study up so I can renew my bible thumping license.

    fstdt-pot-kettle2.jpg

  • 1. mz the pussy, please explain how I tread over anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible.

    I don't even go to church anymore, myself.

    2. Sev, your opinion of "narrow" is wrong, but it doesn't matter. You chose details to exclude

    you from being labled, iyho, but you disregard any details that might also exclude others of us

    from being labeled.

    3. If you two are looking for a fight, go ahead and fight somebody else, I/we are still rebandaging my forearm

    from the eh... accident... and I sneeze in you liberal direction anyways.

  • 1. mz the pussy, please explain how I tread over anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible.

    I don't even go to church anymore, myself.

    2. Sev, your opinion of "narrow" is wrong, but it doesn't matter. You chose details to exclude

    you from being labled, iyho, but you disregard any details that might also exclude others of us

    from being labeled.

    3. If you two are looking for a fight, go ahead and fight somebody else, I/we are still rebandaging my forearm

    from the eh... accident... and I sneeze in you liberal direction anyways.

    @calfoxwc said:

    1. mz the pussy, please explain how I tread over anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible. I don't even go to church anymore, myself.

    Hate to sound like a broken record, but in my book, this is some major "treading..."

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4851

  • @calfoxwc said:

    "Don't tread on me" gotta find myself some of those bumper stickers...

    And in typical Neocon fashion, cal fails to see how he and his brethren "tread" all over anyone else who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible.

    It's really beyond tiresome.

    mz. said:

    And in typical Neocon fashion, cal fails to see how he and his brethren "tread" all over anyone else who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible.

    It's really beyond tiresome.

    Is it less tiresome to replace the Jedeo Christian God with Obammy?

    WSS

  • you can buy whatever you want, I have and run multiple small/medium size business. Taxes affect me a TON

    I served active duty and truly understand how violent the world really is and the need for smart military presence.

    My problem is with Healthcare which for me is based on My morals and outlook on social standards, I happen to believe in balance in most aspects in life which also leads me to believe in being as envirementally balanced as I can be.

    I have children and dont believe I need to live in such a way that can hurt their future. Koreans by culture are VERY conservative fiscally and socially.

    I just happen to believe that it is my duty to contribute as much as i can to those who do not have as much. I believe I have a moral imperative to lead by example.

    I am not a "christian" by any measure but that does not mean I am not socially conservative, just because I dont believe in judging others and enforcing my beliefs on others again does not mean I am not socially conservative.

    My children at 10-11 still dont get to play ANY violent video games, they go with me to donate and give back to charity organizations. I have been called to task for being too strict on my children. They call EVERY stranger or non family Maam and Sir.

    I dont like this defecit spending at all and extremely worried about inflation, I also worry about the added debt load and how this will affect our currency/etc...

    I just dont see very many other options when we faced almost certain economic collapse when Obama was elected.

    My posts on Bush Jr. was driven because he was SO UNLIKE his father and quite frankly my belief that if you cant run a business you are NOT qualified to be POTUS. I did not like Clinton, I liked Perot and Bush SR..... I really respect Mccain but Palin was too much like Bush for me.

    You can try to pigeon hole me all you like.... good luck with that.

    I am going to refuse to open up the Bush vs Gore Florida debacle because quite frankly there is loads of arguments and facts on BOTH sides that BOTH were up to no good and trying to influence the situation one way or the other. I do believe that Gore would and should have won Florida but it does not matter anymore.

    Funny thing is that I HATE the welfare system as it is and think it needs to be massively adjusted to TEMPORARILY help, just like Unemployment which RUNS out.

    I hate Affirmative action..... for all kinds of reason. I think it cheapens Minorities and lessens accomplishments of others like me who WORK HARD and earn it scholastically and professionally. I think its reverse racism and waters down our education system.

    I dont like NEOCON's because I think their ideology is too mixed up with Religous mumbo jumbo and military interventionism to preempt POSSIBLE threats is quite frankly STUPID. That does not mean I am a liberal.

    I just happen to believe in a Secular government and I dont care what other people do or who they do it with... its not my job to judge them.

    So call me a "lib" or a "dem" or "left" leaning which is completely not true if you want because of my positions on specific platforms. Its not accurate but if it makes you feel like you analyzed my posts and now can discern my social/financial/political leanings go ahead.

    I suggest you stay in Music because your analytic skills need some work.

    @osusev said:

    you can buy whatever you want, I have and run multiple small/medium size business. Taxes affect me a TON

    I served active duty and truly understand how violent the world really is and the need for smart military presence.

    My problem is with Healthcare which for me is based on My morals and outlook on social standards, I happen to believe in balance in most aspects in life which also leads me to believe in being as envirementally balanced as I can be.

    I have children and dont believe I need to live in such a way that can hurt their future. Koreans by culture are VERY conservative fiscally and socially.

    I just happen to believe that it is my duty to contribute as much as i can to those who do not have as much. I believe I have a moral imperative to lead by example.

    I am not a "christian" by any measure but that does not mean I am not socially conservative, just because I dont believe in judging others and enforcing my beliefs on others again does not mean I am not socially conservative.

    My children at 10-11 still dont get to play ANY violent video games, they go with me to donate and give back to charity organizations. I have been called to task for being too strict on my children. They call EVERY stranger or non family Maam and Sir.

    I dont like this defecit spending at all and extremely worried about inflation, I also worry about the added debt load and how this will affect our currency/etc...

    I just dont see very many other options when we faced almost certain economic collapse when Obama was elected.

    My posts on Bush Jr. was driven because he was SO UNLIKE his father and quite frankly my belief that if you cant run a business you are NOT qualified to be POTUS. I did not like Clinton, I liked Perot and Bush SR..... I really respect Mccain but Palin was too much like Bush for me.

    You can try to pigeon hole me all you like.... good luck with that.

    I am going to refuse to open up the Bush vs Gore Florida debacle because quite frankly there is loads of arguments and facts on BOTH sides that BOTH were up to no good and trying to influence the situation one way or the other. I do believe that Gore would and should have won Florida but it does not matter anymore.

    Funny thing is that I HATE the welfare system as it is and think it needs to be massively adjusted to TEMPORARILY help, just like Unemployment which RUNS out.

    I hate Affirmative action..... for all kinds of reason. I think it cheapens Minorities and lessens accomplishments of others like me who WORK HARD and earn it scholastically and professionally. I think its reverse racism and waters down our education system.

    I dont like NEOCON's because I think their ideology is too mixed up with Religous mumbo jumbo and military interventionism to preempt POSSIBLE threats is quite frankly STUPID. That does not mean I am a liberal.

    I just happen to believe in a Secular government and I dont care what other people do or who they do it with... its not my job to judge them.

    So call me a "lib" or a "dem" or "left" leaning which is completely not true if you want because of my positions on specific platforms. Its not accurate but if it makes you feel like you analyzed my posts and now can discern my social/financial/political leanings go ahead.

    I suggest you stay in Music because your analytic skills need some work.

    I say they're spot on Sev.

    First i referred to your anti McCain posts, not the usual Bush bashing.

    You re wrote the criteria weekly to fit the Democrats into your plans.

    Bush didn't run in 08 and Mcxcain is the ultimate "moderate."

    You should enlighten us on your definition of "neocon" besides just sometbhing lefties don't like.

    Bush SR kicked Saddam out of Kuwait and Obammy mentioned faith more than Bush jr.

    US has manipulated foreign governments since the 1700s.

    Pretending you liked the "old" conservatism is bullshit as Buckley was as Christian as anyone.If you liked Jimmy Carter's FP great. Oops he preaches as much as Pat Robertson.

    Which republican did you like? Eisenhower?

    Teaching your kids to be polite is not exclusive to either side though I'd be surprised if the vulgarity the left celebrates would please you.

    You can't "debate" Bush v Gore because you don't have jack shit.

    The alleged abuses were crap.

    Sorry Dems were too stupid to vote.

    Police at polling places?

    Please.

    Is it only cool to "judge" Christians or people who don't support socialism?

    So you don't like affirmitive action and welfare and deficit spending.

    Well great. Vote for the biggest proponent.

    Insist on military experience?

    Oops.

    Hate the Bush military?

    Hey what's changed? Closing Gitmo and sending the assholes elsewhere?

    Goodie.

    But it seems you want to "force" liberal ideas on everyone don't ya?

    Do I get to choose to pay the bloated taxes ?

    Hey I man up if I'm not on the same page as a party on every plank of the platform.

    I just don't see how (if you're being honest) you vote against every ideal you say you stand for.

    WSS

  • One for the "christians" on this board I am sure you clearly recognize the movement from your religion to influence legislation and education. Its not all of you but it does exist and is quite powerful. THAT IS ENFORCING YOUR MORAL BELIEFS ON OTHERS. The intelligent design movement as well as the evangelical helping push Bush Jr. into power and policizing Gay marriage as a central voting platform definately happened.

    Westside.... I have had MANY posts go look them up on what the neoconservative movement and organization is.

    I dont judge "christians" because they dont believe in socialism... I think the simpletons on the right dont even understand socialism and the top of the current GOP uses the terminology to replicate Fear of some former communist linking ideology to whip up the more simple base......

    Westside I despise idolizing Hollywood and take every chance to show my children how pathetic it is to do so or even the desire to emulate Hollywood. (Britney Spears Sister on Nickolodean was a great example to my daughter of stupidity)

    As for NOT voting for Bush Jr.... well quite frankly I found him to be unqualified and well Stupid/cowardly... NOTHING like his father. Mccain got on the Im old and only have one more chance train so I am going to sell out to the fanatics on the right and appoint Palin (to get money to run).... Well that killed it for me.

    Yes I voted for someone who I thought was SMART enough to handle the economic/international foreign policy(which takes intelligence not some belief in gods calling)/medical/deregulation nightmare.

    I dont have a problem with the Military.... Just its BLOATED spending and outsourcing...

    Voting for the CEO of the U.S. when Bush Jr. was POTUS was pretty easy, Mccain selling out well that was also quite easy when the choices are simplified.

    Steve are you and Cal really that slow?

    you two and the others all talk about this "defecit" spending and how evil Obama and the left are...... Really. or maybe its the socialism monster.... lmao.

    So let me get this straight....

    LOWER GDP due to MASSIVE RECESSION you know meaning lower gross taxable income.......

    TWO military occupations....... yea I am sure that 1 trillion dollar spending has nothing to do with the defecit....

    THREE tax cuts........... AGAIN LOWERING gross taxable income..... sure that does not reflect on a balance sheet.... Yes I am sure you know the saturation of money in the top 10% control 90% of entire capital so those three tax cuts must not effect our gross taxable income.... lol

    Medicare entitlements EXPANDED meaning O I dont know EXPANDED government spending for well eternity..... sure that must not count

    Massive business/industry collapsing due to deregulation from Banking/Insurance/Energy/Manufacturing.... I am sure that has nothing to do with lowering gross taxable income

    Our economic system which is based on well Credit and FAITH on future growth on the Market which is conversly based on well Lending collapsing does not effect the income vs cost of our balance sheet

    NO I am sure Borrowing so much money from China to fund our system and wars had nothing to do with the balance sheet, sure that money is interest free and let me guess you people think OBAMA and the left started that....

    Wait the same enron energy loophole that the Oil industry uses to artificially spike costs has NOTHING to do with our GDP.... No oil must not be the lifeblood of our entire way of life and economics..

    Sure those factors must not effect this "defecit" political pr attack platform..... So IF revenue is cut MASSIVELY due to those factors this defecit balance going forward does not reflect what Bush and the supposably fiscally conservative republicans did..... Sure....

    Yes this EMERGENCY investment into our own system to prop ourselves up was not needed....... sure.... Wait a public healthcare option which is nonprofit will not drive costs down due to a more competitive model... Sure Obama is evil because unlike the rest of you evidently who have not looked at the projections of our EXISTING legacy healthcare entitlements from medicare/medicaid OVERTAKING OUR ENTIRE GROSS TAXABLE INCOME..... sure this "defecit" spending to reign in drug/healthcare services/management costs in the future... which is BASED on a for profit everything model is working... OK

    So I am not a fiscal conservative because I did not vote for Bush jr or Mccain........ OK Because Bush Jr. and his type of republicans were SO fiscally conservative....

    Mccain.... appointed Palin.... another mentally challenged individual like Bush jr.

    I see... Yes I must be a left liberal because of my stance on healthcare... No I must not be a fiscal conservative because I must ignore the current medical system bankrupting us thru legacy entitlement spending from Medicaid/medicare... Sure because fiscal conservatives like the idea of over spending and bankruptcy.

    I am sure My social positions because I believe in a secular government must make me a left wing liberal... Yes I see now.

    Sure Mccain/Palin or Obama/Biden... those were the only choices and I must be a leftwing liberal because I chose not to put our economic policy shift and international policy in a stubborn/Prideful Mccain who is quite frankly combative and a mentally challenged Palin....

    I see I chose the more intellectual/diplomatic duo so I must be a liberal. I had SO many other realistic options.... Had Colin Powell ran he would of had my vote As long as he did not pair with some oddball like Palin... Sure I am liberal Steve...

    So rail on about the socialism monster (regardless of the fact that less than 2% of all industry is under Federal purview) or the "defecit" spending because those above mentioned factors that all happened before Obama got the job and your "analysis" of my posts which I guess excludes me from being a financial conservative.... or moderate.... lmao

    Let me guess... because I am a envirementalist that must make me a liberal to.... lol or wait maybe you should "educate" me on the North korean problem again because of your "understanding" and experience....

    😆

    Yes I loved being taxed coming and going... sure..... I love capital gains.... I love paying escalating health insurance costs for all of my employees in every business I have... yes I love that.... I love paying workmans comp rates..... I like having to deal with bureacratic government oversight......

    Yes I love watching our matching contributions we put into our employees 401k plans get reduced to nothing because of a corrupt deregulation nightmare on wall street.... Yes I like that.

    Sure I like having to divert rescources into dealing with shopping healthcare every year away from business critical functions.... I like the thousands of dollars I spend a month to pay for healthcare for employees and than watch the services diminish or our overall rates go up because god forbid one of the older employees actually have to use the healthcare... Yes I love fighting healthcare providers for our employees who get denied certain coverages because of pre existing conditions... Sure that makes our companies profit..

    I like escalating procurement costs across the board go up because of artificial manipulation of oil and energy..... Yes that makes me more money....

    Funny if I had those same resources I could HIRE more people and expand.... Wait maybe because I think political platforms should be well about REAL policy like economics or foreign policy which well is about economics again instead of religous driven drivel about gay marriage that must make me a liberal because I want government to work on REAL work not estoric mythology of who is right or wrong...

    Yes you got me pegged STeve... well done, maybe you should get a new day job because whew you skills of analyzing my political/economic/social leanings are spot on.

  • QUOTE (calfoxwc @ Jul 2 2009, 10:40 PM) post_snapback.gif1. mz the pussy, please explain how I tread over anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible. I don't even go to church anymore, myself.

    Hate to sound like a broken record, but in my book, this is some major "treading..."

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4851

    ******************************************************************

    You are broken alright, and that's for my record. @@

    I ASKED for you to explain how I (you know, ME?) tread over anyone..

    and you give an example of California voting for Prop 8?

    I don't live in California. I didn't vote there. Try again. You referred to me as treading, so, man up,

    how do I tread over anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to the Bible?

  • Come on, cal. This isn't that difficult, is it?

    Prop 8 is major treading, you agree with Prop 8, so therefore you're into treading. It's the Transitive Property of Bigotry.

  • Wrongie, Mr. mz the pussy.

    You said I TREADED. That means I did the treading.

    It is not my fault that Cali voted for Prop 8, has nothing to do with me.

    The fact that I AGREE with the way one of the most liberal states in the country voted,

    does not mean I did the treading.

    So, "transitive property" means "politically oriented projection of guilt" to you.

    That's silly. I did no treading on the Consitutional rights of anybody. But, there is no Constitutional right to

    define marriage as between a man and a camel, or a tree, or gay anything.

    Don't say I DID the treading, when all I have is a common belief in marriage IS between ONLY a man and a woman.

    The ability to differentiate between having common beliefs and actions/inaction should be right up your bowling alley.

    So, you threw a "gutterball", and I'm in a completely different "lane". AND don't try to "pin" me down, you'll "strike" out,

    so "split".

    Well, "spare" me any further blame nonsense, I have work to do, that's all I can think of in 60 seconds...

  • Sweet bowling analogy.

    The US Constitution is not my arbiter of all things dealing with humanity AS WRITTEN. It is a living, breathing document that our forefathers wrote "amendment" "loopholes" into in order to effectively deal with an advancing society. You can actively hide behind whatever you want to hide behind, so long as it suits your needs of course, and can feel let off the hook as long as a current "law" is bigoted. You can live in 1776 (or 1 AD) if you prefer, but many of us don't feel much of that antiquated shit pertains to modern society and its members.

    Times change, and here's an example:

    The three-fifths compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution:

    “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons."

    You can continue to treat others as you wouldn't want to be treated as long as it is written somewhere, but the rest of us who really do believe in equality and personal freedoms will continue to read through your self-righteous bullshit.

    Don't tread on them, cal. It's not becoming...

  • I never treaded, but you dreaded.

    I'm patriotic, you're bull-headed.

    I'm right, your rationalization is shredded.

    Marriage is a legal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, not Barney Fwank and whoever he bedded.

    New Age bs a hippo's rear end. That's a union Barney Fwank surely regretted.

    But seriously, "Living and Breathing" means it can be screwed with to deny the "other people" their

    long-standing legal and GOD-GIVEN rights.

    Liberals always want to make up new rights, that change the rights of others to fit the liberals' warped utopia.

  • Steve are you and Cal really that slow?

    you two and the others all talk about this "defecit" spending and how evil Obama and the left are...... Really. or maybe its the socialism monster.... lmao.\

    As opposed to the socialism panacea?

    So let me get this straight....

    LOWER GDP due to MASSIVE RECESSION you know meaning lower gross taxable income.......

    TWO military occupations....... yea I am sure that 1 trillion dollar spending has nothing to do with the defecit....

    So you prefer a nuclear Saddam trading oil in Euros.

    Got it.

    Oh and it seems we’re following the Bush plan on one war and escalating the other. Good. That one looks like a winner.

    THREE tax cuts........... AGAIN LOWERING gross taxable income..... sure that does not reflect on a balance sheet.... Yes I am sure you know the saturation of money in the top 10% control 90% of entire capital so those three tax cuts must not effect our gross taxable income.... lol

    And your boy didn’t end them immediately because of the hit the economy takes from high taxes. Understood.

    Medicare entitlements EXPANDED meaning O I dont know EXPANDED government spending for well eternity.....

    So ramp it up and put everybody on medicare right? Wow, I guess ya don’t know.

    sure that must not count

    Massive business/industry collapsing due to deregulation from Banking/Insurance/Energy/Manufacturing.... I am sure that has nothing to do with lowering gross taxable income

    Thank Barney Frank and the Democ rats.

    Our economic system which is based on well Credit and FAITH on future growth on the Market which is conversly based on well Lending collapsing does not effect the income vs cost of our balance sheet

    NO I am sure Borrowing so much money from China to fund our system and wars had nothing to do with the balance sheet, sure that money is interest free and let me guess you people think OBAMA and the left started that....

    No. They’re expanding it .

    Wait the same enron energy loophole that the Oil industry uses to artificially spike costs has NOTHING to do with our GDP.... No oil must not be the lifeblood of our entire way of life and economics..

    Hey professor it’s the bedrock of our currency. Not wind.

    Sure those factors must not effect this "defecit" political pr attack platform..... So IF revenue is cut MASSIVELY due to those factors this defecit balance going forward does not reflect what Bush and the supposably fiscally conservative republicans did..... Sure....

    Again Bush didn’t run in 08 and the empty suit is quadrupling the things you whine about.

    Yes this EMERGENCY investment into our own system to prop ourselves up was not needed....... sure.... Wait a public healthcare option which is nonprofit will not drive costs down due to a more competitive model... Sure Obama is evil because unlike the rest of you evidently who have not looked at the projections of our EXISTING legacy healthcare entitlements from medicare/medicaid OVERTAKING OUR ENTIRE GROSS TAXABLE INCOME..... sure this "defecit" spending to reign in drug/healthcare services/management costs in the future... which is BASED on a for profit everything model is working... OK

    Or it made things worse in the long term.

    And it doesn’t look like it’s working even now.

    So I am not a fiscal conservative because I did not vote for Bush jr or Mccain........ OK Because Bush Jr. and his type of republicans were SO fiscally conservative....

    Mccain.... appointed Palin.... another mentally challenged individual like Bush jr.

    Again, genius, Bush didn’t run in 08.

    And Sarah Palin is your target? Biden and Pelosi ring a bell?

    I see... Yes I must be a left liberal because of my stance on healthcare... No I must not be a fiscal conservative because I must ignore the current medical system bankrupting us thru legacy entitlement spending from Medicaid/medicare... Sure because fiscal conservatives like the idea of over spending and bankruptcy.

    Sounds like the Obama plan doesn’t it?

    And you’re a “liberal” (or just a stooge) since personal resposibility isn’t in the plan NOR torte reform.

    (plus can you imagine the outrage had Bush veto'd the Medicare expasion???)

    I am sure My social positions because I believe in a secular government must make me a left wing liberal... Yes I see now.

    Good. What else would it mean? And you want your morality forced on the rest of us. So what?

    Sure Mccain/Palin or Obama/Biden... those were the only choices and I must be a leftwing liberal because I chose not to put our economic policy shift and international policy in a stubborn/Prideful Mccain who is quite frankly combative and a mentally challenged Palin....

    No. You put it in the hands of an empty suit and the mentally challenged Biden and Pelosi.

    I see I chose the more intellectual/diplomatic duo so I must be a liberal. I had SO many other realistic options.... Had Colin Powell ran he would of had my vote As long as he did not pair with some oddball like Palin... Sure I am liberal Steve...

    The guy that covered up all the terrible Bush Cheney lies and torture OR was on board until it wasn't politically expedient? That guy?

    And what in hell leads you to think that Obammy is any more intelligent than Dick Cheney or anyone else? He’s cute and gives you a boner when he reads the prompter? Is there anything that suggests he has a handle on anything economic? What? His forte is community organizing not economics.

    So rail on about the socialism monster (regardless of the fact that less than 2% of all industry is under Federal purview)

    Or that a tiny fraction of Americans support the rest and the gap is widening.

    or the "defecit" spending because those above mentioned factors that all happened before Obama got the job and your "analysis" of my posts which I guess excludes me from being a financial conservative.... or moderate.... lmao

    Let me guess... because I am a envirementalist that must make me a liberal to.... lol

    No. The plan to tax the shit out of us for a scheme that won’t change jack shit makes you one. Or just a fool.

    or wait maybe you should "educate" me on the North korean problem again because of your "understanding" and experience....

    laugh.gif

    Yeah Sev. I don’t care if you’re Kim Jong Il’s nephew.

    If you want me to believe that the POTUS, defense dept and FP of the USA isn’t a big factor in that situation you’re an idiot.

    Yes I loved being taxed coming and going... sure..... I love capital gains.... I love paying escalating health insurance costs for all of my employees in every business I have... yes I love that.... I love paying workmans comp rates..... I like having to deal with bureacratic government oversight......

    Lets hope so. You got it.

    Yes I love watching our matching contributions we put into our employees 401k plans get reduced to nothing because of a corrupt deregulation nightmare on wall street.... Yes I like that.

    Good, because you bought a lot more of it by throwing money at those same guys.

    And I'm sure the regualtions (whatever they may be) will meke things boom.

    Sure I like having to divert rescources into dealing with shopping healthcare every year away from business critical functions.... I like the thousands of dollars I spend a month to pay for healthcare for employees and than watch the services diminish or our overall rates go up because god forbid one of the older employees actually have to use the healthcare... Yes I love fighting healthcare providers for our employees who get denied certain coverages because of pre existing conditions... Sure that makes our companies profit..

    You don’t deserve profit. That’s the peoples money.

    But hey Sev my prediction stands.

    Healthcare was a campaign issue. Nothing more.

    I like escalating procurement costs across the board go up because of artificial manipulation of oil and energy..... Yes that makes me more money....

    Hope you like escalating legal costs too.

    Funny if I had those same resources I could HIRE more people and expand.... Wait maybe because I think political platforms should be well about REAL policy like economics or foreign policy which well is about economics again instead of religous driven drivel about gay marriage that must make me a liberal because I want government to work on REAL work not estoric mythology of who is right or wrong...

    You lefties made gay marriage an issue.

    Gay marriage hasn ‘t been a right as long as the country’s been here.

    Yes you got me pegged STeve... well done, maybe you should get a new day job because whew you skills of analyzing my political/economic/social leanings are spot on.

    Glad you see the light.

    BTW who are you trying to convince? Me or you?

    WSS

  • I never treaded, but you dreaded.

    I'm patriotic, you're bull-headed.

    I'm right, your rationalization is shredded.

    Marriage is a legal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, not Barney Fwank and whoever he bedded.

    New Age bs a hippo's rear end. That's a union Barney Fwank surely regretted.

    But seriously, "Living and Breathing" means it can be screwed with to deny the "other people" their

    long-standing legal and GOD-GIVEN rights.

    Liberals always want to make up new rights, that change the rights of others to fit the liberals' warped utopia.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I never treaded, but you dreaded.

    I'm patriotic, you're bull-headed.

    I'm right, your rationalization is shredded.

    Marriage is a legal union of a MAN and a WOMAN, not Barney Fwank and whoever he bedded.

    New Age bs a hippo's rear end. That's a union Barney Fwank surely regretted.

    But seriously, "Living and Breathing" means it can be screwed with to deny the "other people" their

    long-standing legal and GOD-GIVEN rights.

    Liberals always want to make up new rights, that change the rights of others to fit the liberals' warped utopia.

    What's the point, cal. You're the old man who inspires fear in fellow party-goers when they see you saunter up in your overalls, ready to tell the same tired old Barney Frank is a fag joke you've been telling them for the past 7 years.

    But you believe in equality instead of some antiquated Biblical notion.

    Keep thinking that.