LMFAOOOOO!!!
-
Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens. Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???
Might be time for another break from this shit show.
Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens. Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???
Might be time for another break from this shit show.
Overwhelmingly people are shitting on the person acting miserable so I think the environment has changed a bit.
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
?
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
?
-
Take your midol.
?
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!
-
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
-
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!
-
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
Old shorts and worn jeans? How could you ever think the fashion world has passed either of us by Mike? Hell I have racquetball shoes that function for any occasion because they have nice little fashionable "aeration" holes in the tops. But the tread is still good enough to win or go to the grocery store!?
-
Your own words contradict you you’re getting all bent over him maybe you love him maybe you want to date him maybe you want to have sex with them that little skirt thing really turned you on.
Maybe you want to date him..Be my guest , Poncho!.. You must be a closet homo!
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login