LMFAOOOOO!!!
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!
-
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
-
We do ? excuse me but you were the one who’s getting all bent out of shape over nothing like this silly outfit
I wasnt getting bent.. I just think hes an ass and looks ridiculous.. get a grip old man!
-
Dat's how them thaar New York City folk dress. (it's not a look that I would go for)
My favorite basketball player of all time is Walt 'Clyde' Frazier. (known for dressing to the 9's)
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
Clyde loved his mink coat(s), didn't he?
Hell, let these guys dress as they want (the fashion world passed me by long ago). I just care about their performance as Browns.
Mike
Old shorts and worn jeans? How could you ever think the fashion world has passed either of us by Mike? Hell I have racquetball shoes that function for any occasion because they have nice little fashionable "aeration" holes in the tops. But the tread is still good enough to win or go to the grocery store!?
-
Your own words contradict you you’re getting all bent over him maybe you love him maybe you want to date him maybe you want to have sex with them that little skirt thing really turned you on.
Maybe you want to date him..Be my guest , Poncho!.. You must be a closet homo!
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
-
You need some cranberry juice for your menstrual cramps?
?
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
yup...youre not bent or anything....?
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Except you didn't. You made a tired gay joke and got all whiny cause people called you out for it. It's quite amusing to see people like you get backed into a corner now after getting lambasted for being a piece of shit.
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Except you didn't. You made a tired gay joke and got all whiny cause people called you out for it. It's quite amusing to see people like you get backed into a corner now after getting lambasted for being a piece of shit.
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
yup...youre not bent or anything....?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login