VAG is just a steeler squid
-
I thought it was fair, lol. You don't want to spew your ignorant politics over there, we already have two of those already.
Don't need no trifecta, infecta veggieblog. Your no-link posts translate to "Ima got nothin, bro" when you ain't nobody's bro on the Browns forum (since the one who is not to be mentioned is not here).
At least pick up on the FACT that the same thing said about Greedy is said about your homey Justin Layne, who I liked in the draft below Greedy.
Admit it. You are the idiot on that one. lol. (and you don't even have to admit it in front of all the Browns fans on the football forum - honest they aren't watching...heh heh heh). lol
You want links, I can post links. Your president doesn't source anything. I would think you'd embrace the source less methodology.
Justin Layne is a converted wr and he plays physical. He was also drafted in the third round and if he isn't invested in run support greedy flat out avoids it if we are comparing the two.
You want links, I can post links. Your president doesn't source anything. I would think you'd embrace the source less methodology.
Justin Layne is a converted wr and he plays physical. He was also drafted in the third round and if he isn't invested in run support greedy flat out avoids it if we are comparing the two.
I believe he's more of a fs than a cb - he isn't an NFL shut down cb that could go against the likes of OBJ, etc. Wait til Greedy plays and we'll see if he avoids contact. We'll see how both end up one of these days.
-
You want links, I can post links. Your president doesn't source anything. I would think you'd embrace the source less methodology.
Justin Layne is a converted wr and he plays physical. He was also drafted in the third round and if he isn't invested in run support greedy flat out avoids it if we are comparing the two.
I believe he's more of a fs than a cb - he isn't an NFL shut down cb that could go against the likes of OBJ, etc. Wait til Greedy plays and we'll see if he avoids contact. We'll see how both end up one of these days.
-
Steeler homo on a browns board flocking his feathers like a peacock. ?Keep the entertainment coming. I like it vag
-
Steeler homo on a browns board flocking his feathers like a peacock. ?Keep the entertainment coming. I like it vag
-
and, your off the wall sissy backstabbing right before you get the thread closed...
come on over the to political board and say that, chicken veggie crapsies.
and have a nice three rivers scum day.
and, your off the wall sissy backstabbing right before you get the thread closed...
come on over the to political board and say that, chicken veggie crapsies.
and have a nice three rivers scum day.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
-
and, your off the wall sissy backstabbing right before you get the thread closed...
come on over the to political board and say that, chicken veggie crapsies.
and have a nice three rivers scum day.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
-
-
Are you and gipper the Browns board chapter of the silver sneakers? How many laps did you nut dragging old fucks do at the mall today? I bet gipper yelled at some kids.
I do most of my hiking in national, state, and metro parks. Of course, in your ignorance, you probably think a mall lobby constitutes the great outdoors.
-
and, your off the wall sissy backstabbing right before you get the thread closed...
come on over the to political board and say that, chicken veggie crapsies.
and have a nice three rivers scum day.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
I did try to infuse some data into this: i.e. Claims that Conner is oh so great (he may be good...but he is not as good as Chubb, Hunt....nor certainly Leveon Bell whom he replaced, though I did not post his stats from his most recent season). And he says that the Steelers will replace A.Brown's production just fine. Uh...not with Sidney Moncrief..not with those career stats. Unless it is his claim that AB was SOLELY a product of how good BR is. But he did not make that argument. I could understand that one by saying...let's see if that is the case based on what the Squib's receiving corps does this year. But that is too intelligent, while speculative of an argument for him to make. He MUST have absolutes. And as far as Greedy is concerned...you are (laughably) oh so right. If the Browns had taken Layne (which I thought they may)...and the Steelers has taken Williams...it would have been "Greedy is the second coming of Prime Time"....and it would have been Layne who would be a bad player, a back character.
Besides...what else do we have to do on this forum this time of year? Nothing is really happening with the team. Using the Cruciatus curse on Steeler trolls is about as good as it gets. (you have to be a combination of jock and nerd to get that I think)
-
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
I did try to infuse some data into this: i.e. Claims that Conner is oh so great (he may be good...but he is not as good as Chubb, Hunt....nor certainly Leveon Bell whom he replaced, though I did not post his stats from his most recent season). And he says that the Steelers will replace A.Brown's production just fine. Uh...not with Sidney Moncrief..not with those career stats. Unless it is his claim that AB was SOLELY a product of how good BR is. But he did not make that argument. I could understand that one by saying...let's see if that is the case based on what the Squib's receiving corps does this year. But that is too intelligent, while speculative of an argument for him to make. He MUST have absolutes. And as far as Greedy is concerned...you are (laughably) oh so right. If the Browns had taken Layne (which I thought they may)...and the Steelers has taken Williams...it would have been "Greedy is the second coming of Prime Time"....and it would have been Layne who would be a bad player, a back character.
Besides...what else do we have to do on this forum this time of year? Nothing is really happening with the team. Using the Cruciatus curse on Steeler trolls is about as good as it gets. (you have to be a combination of jock and nerd to get that I think)
I did try to infuse some data into this: i.e. Claims that Conner is oh so great (he may be good...but he is not as good as Chubb, Hunt....nor certainly Leveon Bell whom he replaced, though I did not post his stats from his most recent season). And he says that the Steelers will replace A.Brown's production just fine. Uh...not with Sidney Moncrief..not with those career stats. Unless it is his claim that AB was SOLELY a product of how good BR is. But he did not make that argument. I could understand that one by saying...let's see if that is the case based on what the Squib's receiving corps does this year. But that is too intelligent, while speculative of an argument for him to make. He MUST have absolutes. And as far as Greedy is concerned...you are (laughably) oh so right. If the Browns had taken Layne (which I thought they may)...and the Steelers has taken Williams...it would have been "Greedy is the second coming of Prime Time"....and it would have been Layne who would be a bad player, a back character.
Besides...what else do we have to do on this forum this time of year? Nothing is really happening with the team. Using the Cruciatus curse on Steeler trolls is about as good as it gets. (you have to be a combination of jock and nerd to get that I think)
I didn't like greedy williams coming out of the draft and I didn't want the steelers to draft him. I wanted either Byron Murphy or Justin Layne if the steelers took a corner early. It's donte moncrief not sidney and I've made no claims for him. The steelers don't need to replace all of Browns production to have success, even 75% would be sufficient. You also aren't the only one that knows Harry Potter. You aren't special gipper.
-
and, your off the wall sissy backstabbing right before you get the thread closed...
come on over the to political board and say that, chicken veggie crapsies.
and have a nice three rivers scum day.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
Cal, I locked the Greedy thread because enough was enough. Somebody says what's essentially true about the hardcore Trumpites- and you got to take it personal?
And Vag is FAR from a coward. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe on an enemy forum. He could easily stay away from here and only post on the many Steeler forums that are out there.
I just might lock this thread too, because there's nothing new to see and discuss, it's already been beaten to death in the previously locked thread, and you just HAVE to get the last word in, with some name calling on top of it.
A. You locked it after he got the last word. I wasn't complaining about it being locked, sensitive one - I was complaining he dissed me about politics and that led to the thread being justifiably closed. LOL. Everybody, sometime, always gets the last word. I didn't know you kept track.
B. I didn't take it personal at all, or I would never have hung around the goofy poli board so long.
C. Vag knows I don't really think he's a coward - that's just back at ya bs - I don't know him at all. But, he is a steeler squid, so there's that.
D. I was never a trumpite until he got close to the election. Not at all. My goofy name calling is ridiculous most of the time, meant to be that way. Ok, it's one bad habit I have.
E. BTW, calling me and other NON-libs "Trumites" is name-calling. That's my last word.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login