Weapons Production
-

-

-
Or, if you prefer old school weaponry:

-

-
Interesting takes from OTA's, particularly Ratley taking advantage of opportunity to shine on offense and Whitehead & Avery on defense.
-
OK, no, this thread is not concerning the companies in the following link (the largest weapons producers in the world...fyi, the names Remington and Winchester do not show up): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Companies_by_arms_sales
No, this is about the Browns weapons productions. Here are some bare bones stats of the "skill" players on the Browns whom they will be utilizing to shred enemy defenses this season. These are career numbers.
Odell Beckham Jr.
5 years 390 catches 5476 yards 44 TDs
Jarvis Landry
5 years 481 catches 5014 yards 26 TDs
Rashard Higgins
3 years 72 catches 961 yards 6 TDs
Antonio Callaway
1 year 43 catches 586 yards 5 TDs
David Njoku
2 years 88 catches 1025 yards 8 TDs
Demetrius Harris
5 years 57 catches 605 yards 6 TDs
Seth Devalve
3 years 48 catches 594 yards 4 TDs
Nick Chubb
1 year 192 carries for 996 yards 8 TDs 20 catches for 149 yds and 2 TDs
Kareem Hunt
2 years 453 carries for 2151 yds 15 TDs 79 catches for 833 yds and 10 TDs
Duke Johnson
4 years 259 carries for 1286 yards 5 TDs 255 catches for 2170 yards and 8 TDs.
Baker Mayfield
1 year 310/486 63.8% 3725 yards 27 TDs
These are career numbers.
Odell Beckham Jr.
5 years 390 catches 5476 yards 44 TDs
Jarvis Landry
5 years 481 catches 5014 yards 26 TDs
Rashard Higgins
3 years 72 catches 961 yards 6 TDs
Antonio Callaway
1 year 43 catches 586 yards 5 TDs
David Njoku
2 years 88 catches 1025 yards 8 TDs
Baker Mayfield
1 year 310/486 63.8% 3725 yards 27 TDs
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
-
Ya know, I didn't realize that DeValve had almost 50 receptions. The guy never plays. Are they including pregame warmups?
-
OL Fact Of The Day
In the final 8 games of last season, Cleveland gave up 5 sacks.. by far the fewest in the league.
-
These are career numbers.
Odell Beckham Jr.
5 years 390 catches 5476 yards 44 TDs
Jarvis Landry
5 years 481 catches 5014 yards 26 TDs
Rashard Higgins
3 years 72 catches 961 yards 6 TDs
Antonio Callaway
1 year 43 catches 586 yards 5 TDs
David Njoku
2 years 88 catches 1025 yards 8 TDs
Baker Mayfield
1 year 310/486 63.8% 3725 yards 27 TDs
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
Willies and Ratley looked promising. Higgins stays healthy and he should have a great year. Callaway and Njoku should be very good.
Awwwww yeah. Cannot wait!
-
What's THIS?
A PFF article showing how the Browns are stacked at four WR and the TE - aka all the playmaker positions?
-
What's THIS?
A PFF article showing how the Browns are stacked at four WR and the TE - aka all the playmaker positions?
What's THIS?
A PFF article showing how the Browns are stacked at four WR and the TE - aka all the playmaker positions?
And don't forget the RB position.
-
Ya know, I didn't realize that DeValve had almost 50 receptions. The guy never plays. Are they including pregame warmups?
Ya know, I didn't realize that DeValve had almost 50 receptions. The guy never plays. Are they including pregame warmups?
I always liked Devalve, yet it never seemed like he was a focal point. I remember that TD he caught at the end of the Steelers blowout loss, and I wonder why we never tried to get him the rock more. Maybe he wasn't open? Healthy? I dunno.
-
These are career numbers.
Odell Beckham Jr.
5 years 390 catches 5476 yards 44 TDs
Jarvis Landry
5 years 481 catches 5014 yards 26 TDs
Rashard Higgins
3 years 72 catches 961 yards 6 TDs
Antonio Callaway
1 year 43 catches 586 yards 5 TDs
David Njoku
2 years 88 catches 1025 yards 8 TDs
Baker Mayfield
1 year 310/486 63.8% 3725 yards 27 TDs
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away.
-
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away.
I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away.
Sure it will. Let's admit it,while they won't. WR's are prima-donna's that only lead, when their told it's mandatory to their paychecks
..All players have team playbook tablets. They are not missing the offensive install's, just maybe some tweaking that Freddie says he keeps them updated..Meanwhile, some of the freakiest athletes do this insane training, knowing the long road of 17 weeks.. Try some of these https://www.stack.com/a/odell-beckham-jr-upper-body-workout (let load) are ya ready for the lower body yet? ? it ain't that easy hanging with the Lebron's of the sports world..OBJ will be ready..the team & coaches will choose the leaders..
-
Am fairly sure the 'where is OBJ?' will blow back up as Ota's continue Tuesday. Honestly, I quit reading all of them. It's not like Derrick Willies & Breshad Perriman needed weeks with Baker. Baker found them. Hell, Baker never got a chance to throw to Landry or any passes with the one's till the Jets game..please, just stfu media**
I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away.
I agree, but I find myself wondering WHY the receivers like Landry and OBJ aren't with the team. I mean, isn't that what a leader does? Don't they want to be leaders? Mandatory minicamps start in a couple weeks, so I'm assuming this will all go away.
Actually I don't mind the "stars" not being there. It gives the other WRs more time to show the new coaches what they bring to the table. In the long run that is more helpful IMO. Also allows Mayfield to know what they can do.
-
That's a fair point, but I really do wish everyone was there. It seems like a missed opportunity to build friendships and team unity. Like, if you're out there busting your ass and your best WR isn't there with you and is instead showing off his car...does that create problems? Eh, probably not. Btw, Beckham's car is so ridiculous I love it. Would I spend $500k on a car? Hell no. I'd spend $75k, tops, and then I'd donate the other hundreds of thousands. That's easy for me to say, but then again, I'm a social worker and that's how we think. Lol
If you haven't seen Beckham's new Royles, stop what you are doing and go look.
Back on topic now....our other receivers are apparently lookin good. Did you see that catch Higgins had from Baker? First the throw was just bonkers, but Higgins definitely caught it. Callaway being at camp is HUGE, and don't forget some people had him as the best WR in his class. Callaway will never face double coverage and will likely draw the 3rd cornerback. That's a great matchup for us.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
