Skip to content

ELO with Jeff Lynne

Barber Shop Talk
8 6 405
  • Any Electric Light Orchestra or Traveling Wilburys fans still left? The original singer/guitar performer Jeff Lynne  of ELO is now the age of 70. While at the draft, I was able to score some concert tickets for the July 3rd show in Nashville. Here's the other concert dates in 2019..

    My 2 sisters saw the show in Toronto in 2018..Say's it's a can't miss show for ELO fans..

    Fishing & Concerts..It's what i do in the offseason ?️.. Don't bring me down? Browns          

  • Saw them  (ELO) play at Kent State back in the 70s

  • fantastic show I saw it this past saturday I will suggest getting there on time at watch Dhani Harrison open he also joins Jeff onstage for a Wilburys song

    side note I went to The Claypool Lennon (johns son) Delirum a few nights prior  it was a damn good show Sean was talking about the ability to be able to smell from your fingers and said he would not want to be able to 

  • Any Electric Light Orchestra or Traveling Wilburys fans still left? The original singer/guitar performer Jeff Lynne  of ELO is now the age of 70. While at the draft, I was able to score some concert tickets for the July 3rd show in Nashville. Here's the other concert dates in 2019..

    My 2 sisters saw the show in Toronto in 2018..Say's it's a can't miss show for ELO fans..

    Fishing & Concerts..It's what i do in the offseason ?️.. Don't bring me down? Browns          

    @gumby73 said:

     While at the draft, I was able to score some concert tickets for the July 3rd show in Nashville. 

    Fishing & Concerts..It's what i do in the offseason ?️..          

    @atom said:

    fantastic show I saw it this past saturday I will suggest getting there on time at watch Dhani Harrison open he also joins Jeff onstage for a Wilburys song

    Just getting back home from ELO's, Nashville show at Bridgestone Arena last night..AMAZing Show.. George Harrison's kid Dhani? A perfect WilBury, kid's got vocal pipes  

    Our 2019 concert trips, will come to a end in August with a Aaron Lewis show in Raleigh..but it's been great fun with several good friends, wifes & kids..We started with Metallica in January. Jason Aldean with Luke Combs in Feb..Elton John in May. Two shows in April, Jimmy Buffett & KISS..Paul McCartney in May. Than hit a great ShineDown show back in Raleigh, June 26th.  last night's ELO show fits right up there with the Big Bands..Syd's right..it was kick-a$$ ? ? ..I might try to rank them after A.Lew? Won't be easy ?...    ?Rock On!!      

  • Check him out on the "Concert for George" DVD......he looks just like is old man.  gum73, life could be worse.....good for you.  I just retired(3 years ago) and need to downsize and rock. I change to the correct title!  

  • Too bad I didn’t get to see the Traveling Wilburys. I like to music.  

    I did see Petty and it was a great show

  • Check him out on the "Concert for George" DVD......he looks just like is old man.  gum73, life could be worse.....good for you.  I just retired(3 years ago) and need to downsize and rock. I change to the correct title!  

    @bigbambo said:

    Check him out on the "Concert for George" DVD......he looks just like is old man.  gum73, life could be worse.....good for you.  I just retired(3 years ago) and need to downsize and rock. I change to the correct title!  

    We have the DVD and CD nice music!

  • Too bad I didn’t get to see the Traveling Wilburys. I like to music.  

    I did see Petty and it was a great show

    @browns149 said:

    Too bad I didn’t get to see the Traveling Wilburys. I like to music.  

    I did see Petty and it was a great show

    ah man no one did they never got the chance to tour after roy dies