Skip to content

Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes

The Browns Board
196 19 10.5k 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    51912c1c9e69ae009260e39f4ea637e2.png

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    0F1E129B-3374-4DC5-A724-4D2213929A53.jpeg

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What's the over/under on 7 days off before return?

    Under

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Under

    Winner winner, chicken dinner!?

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    vag is too late for April Fools. He is that slow.....

  • @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    "OK, starting now!"-Cosmo Kramer??

  • @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    More proof of your idiocy...not being a Beatles fan.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    A thread about stupid stealer fans. And it comes with it’s very own stupid stealer fan. 

    A85387F1-5662-4E31-B4BA-91DAB8306193.jpeg

  • @vagitron said:

    Since the old fucks want to run their mouthes I will be back for the regular season. If I were going to “take my ball and go home" or be "gutless" I'd have left this board a long time ago. 

    It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

    didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

    Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

    didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

    Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

    Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

    Julian,  or Shawn?

  • @atom said:

    didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

    Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

    Julian,  or Shawn?

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Julian,  or Shawn?

    Sean

    the music well at least to me is kinda like Zappa meets The Beatles

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    a song about a arsonist who follows the teachings of aleister crowley

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    FB_IMG_1559939083882.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Revival of the this thread is not out of order, is it?  with the season about to start?

    69987072_3144612418912456_29644786277621

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....

  • @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

    Perry Como is dead , dude!

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    DF0C36DE-325F-4EEB-9729-B5E779F3BB5B.jpeg

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

    Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @the-gipper said:

    Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....

    Look I know you miss me but you don't need to resurrect threads from June in an effort to bring me back. Just shoot me a pm and ask nicely.