Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes
-
vag is too late for April Fools. He is that slow.....
-
I thought you were leaving. Guess that makes you a liar among other things. And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football. I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future. (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)
I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break.
-
I thought you were leaving. Guess that makes you a liar among other things. And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football. I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future. (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)
I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break.
-
-
Since the old fucks want to run their mouthes I will be back for the regular season. If I were going to “take my ball and go home" or be "gutless" I'd have left this board a long time ago.
It is those old fucks who run this board. What makes you think they will let you back. Besides, you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks". And here is a clue: the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you. (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)
It is those old fucks who run this board. What makes you think they will let you back. Besides, you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks". And here is a clue: the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you. (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)
didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time when he opens for ELO
Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son
-
It is those old fucks who run this board. What makes you think they will let you back. Besides, you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks". And here is a clue: the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you. (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)
didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time when he opens for ELO
Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son
-
Julian, or Shawn?
Sean
the music well at least to me is kinda like Zappa meets The Beatles
-
-
-
-
Revival of the this thread is not out of order, is it? with the season about to start?

-
It is those old fucks who run this board. What makes you think they will let you back. Besides, you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks". And here is a clue: the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you. (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)
I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.
I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.
Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....
-
I thought you were leaving. Guess that makes you a liar among other things. And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football. I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future. (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)
I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break.
-
-
I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.
Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....
Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....
Look I know you miss me but you don't need to resurrect threads from June in an effort to bring me back. Just shoot me a pm and ask nicely.
-
I think you have this mistaken with the new towel the shit stains are trying to roll out called "the danger towel"
One of the more ridiculous things I've seen and that's with Trump in the white house.
-
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice,........ah shit.....someone said it for the third time.
-
Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....
Look I know you miss me but you don't need to resurrect threads from June in an effort to bring me back. Just shoot me a pm and ask nicely.
-
A Stupid Steeler Fan Thread is Perennial and Forever. Having nothing to do with you and shall outlive you.
You quoted me gipshit. It's cool. You miss me.
Joe haden just signed an extension. You guys got rid of the man about 5 years too early. Thx.
-
A Stupid Steeler Fan Thread is Perennial and Forever. Having nothing to do with you and shall outlive you.
You quoted me gipshit. It's cool. You miss me.
Joe haden just signed an extension. You guys got rid of the man about 5 years too early. Thx.
You quoted me gipshit. It's cool. You miss me.
Joe haden just signed an extension. You guys got rid of the man about 5 years too early. Thx.
Na, Browns will roll out Ward and Greedy and be fine.
I did hear something interesting though. I heard the Steelers looked the most impressive/won the preseason. Guess who used to do that, the team that will sooner rather than later be the team in the North, BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
