Skip to content

Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes

The Browns Board
196 19 10.5k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    To you and your Steeler friends.   Please...go ahead and justify where else the Squibs have the edge.

    If you say at LB...I will agree with you.    Now, where else?  Probably kicker.   (And possibly QB...but that was already admitted.)

    If you would bother to go look up my AFC North Unit position ranking thread....you could potentially talk more effectively there (if anywhere is possible for you to do that)

  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Yup, pretty much, if you think otherwise- you're looking through homer glasses.  Outside of your OL, you have two guys superior at their respective positions- Watt, (probably Bush) and Nelson. Otherwise it's a push- or the Browns are way ahead. By my count that's 8\22, with the Steelers on the short end.  Your CBs are comparatively a joke if you think Haden is still better than Ward, he might have been- eight years ago. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:

    RB:

    WR:

    TE:

    OL:

    DL:

    LB:

    CB:

    S:

    ST:

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge? Should I be nice?  

    QB: Slight edge Ben, only because of track record

    RB: Push, with edge to Chubb

    WR: Joke, if they think Ju-ju will be as good as OBJ now that he gets the other teams #1 Cb.  

    TE: Browns, Njoku

    OL: Steelers 4\5, Bitonio is as good at LG

    DL: Browns, across the board superior

    LB: I gave them Watt, probably Bush- different defense @ LB

    CB: Browns easily 

    S: I gave them Nelson, push elsewhere

    ST: ? We have two rookies there, but based on preseason I'll go with the Hammer @ punter

  • @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:

    RB:

    WR:

    TE:

    OL:

    DL:

    LB:

    CB:

    S:

    ST:

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:  Ben R....for now.  Proven HOF.  Baker looks the real deal....but we can''t justify putting him over BR, yet.

    RB: Chubb over  Conner.  He is simply better, and the stats proved it. 

    WR: Browns all over.  OBJ, Landry, Higgins....each could be better than anyone on the Steelers. Only Juju could possibly break in here. 

    TE:  Vance McDonald....or Njoku?   Njoku...more talented....more of a "new wave" TE.  McDonald more old school.  I will say wash.

    OL: Steelers for sure.  More proven.  biggest area of concern for Browns.

    DL:  Browns...for certain.

    LB:  Steelers pretty certain.  (but if Vag thinks it not possible that Wilson could prove better than Bush...the fact is...it is possible. No real  record to go on.

    CB:

    S:

    Browns DBs may be better to a man than anyone the Steelers have.

    ST:  Browns K/P in the hands of rookies.  Return duties are up for grabs.  By default the steelers should be given the edge here.

    Can anyone answer this?  See my assessment above. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quims will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .
  • I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quims will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quim will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .

    More like players, not necessarily areas. If they can't get pressure on opposing QBs their secondary is toast. If (and of course it's a big IF) the Browns OL holds up- the Browns will score points in bunches. 

  • @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge? Should I be nice?  

    QB: Slight edge Ben, only because of track record

    RB: Push, with edge to Chubb

    WR: Joke, if they think Ju-ju will be as good as OBJ now that he gets the other teams #1 Cb.  

    TE: Browns, Njoku

    OL: Steelers 4\5, Bitonio is as good at LG

    DL: Browns, across the board superior

    LB: I gave them Watt, probably Bush- different defense @ LB

    CB: Browns easily 

    S: I gave them Nelson, push elsewhere

    ST: ? We have two rookies there, but based on preseason I'll go with the Hammer @ punter

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    QB: I'll give a slight edge to Ben in present, but future goes to Cleveland 

    RB: I'll say at the moment you could say a push for day 1 starter (I think Chubb is slightly better, but I can see a Steeler fan saying opposite). But with Hunt, Browns favor.

    WR- Browns by a good amount 

    TE- Browns slight edge

    OL: Steelers for sure

    DL: Browns overall, but I am not a huge fan of Vernon.

    LB: I give Steelers the edge

    CB: I think this is a huge advantage Browns

    S: Small advantage Cleveland (Edmunds/Randall push, Burnett over Davis

    ST: Steelers

    So even if I give Pitt the benefit of doubt on a couple

    Pitt: 4 CLE: 5 Push: 1

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

  • Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

    Here!.. I thought I'd help you out~!!~

    Bumble stools final.jpg

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by TypicalBrowns50

    The Steeler secondary is ass and they know it. Front 4 isn’t as good as the Browns. LB is a push. 

    Steelers have a good (even great) offensive line and it’s why they still contend every year. 

    I also think last last year against Pitt is way different if Hue Jackson is fired before the year starts. Browns aren’t far from where Pitt is by any means. The main goal this year is to prove that past history is irrelevant to the teams performance this year ( a tough task)

  • The Steeler secondary is ass and they know it. Front 4 isn’t as good as the Browns. LB is a push. 

    Steelers have a good (even great) offensive line and it’s why they still contend every year. 

    I also think last last year against Pitt is way different if Hue Jackson is fired before the year starts. Browns aren’t far from where Pitt is by any means. The main goal this year is to prove that past history is irrelevant to the teams performance this year ( a tough task)

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The Steeler secondary is ass and they know it. Front 4 isn’t as good as the Browns. LB is a push. 

    Steelers have a good (even great) offensive line and it’s why they still contend every year. 

    I also think last last year against Pitt is way different if Hue Jackson is fired before the year starts. Browns aren’t far from where Pitt is by any means. The main goal this year is to prove that past history is irrelevant to the teams performance this year ( a tough task)

    Exactly- the talking heads saying don't sleep on the Steelers are using Vag's argument- "we're going to be good\great again this year because we've always been great".  None of us here are of the opinion Pittsburgh is going to totally suck- it's just that the rest of the competition in the AFC North has caught up, and in many areas surpassed them. 

    It reminds me of the race scene in Start Wars Episode 1 where Watto says "I'm betting on Sebulba". Why? "Because he always wins".   😁  

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    If I was to bet I doubt Cinntucky wins a single division game, I say we all sweep them, Pisspuke, Ratbirds and US all sweep there bitch asses 

  • Steelers secondary is trash if they still need Joe Haden around

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Steelers secondary is trash if they still need Joe Haden around

    The Pisspuke secondary is not that bad when you look ath what some other teams have to work with. Don't get me wrong I hate that entire city and their entire fan base (My gf is a Pisspuke fan) but in all honesty I am willing o bet they finish in the top 10 in ints. Joe is a shell of what he used to be but is still as smart as ever and can show the younger guys some "tools" of what to do in case of....

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by flyingfooldoug

    CF5C1D9C-CC3A-4338-9135-5678844E5132.png

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    C7C3C414-20BF-44C8-B2B3-14FEB988E7B7.jpeg

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    001.jpg.e25dc2eadfbfb73c188cd06905814116.jpg

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    97613D7D-A27B-4F33-97DF-8D3763EFC4FA.jpeg

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    In Sweden, The word Pitt is Dick

    So it really is Dicksburgh

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Might as well make fun of these bozos

    5390D09D-FC77-4B59-975E-257BD13D7BD2.jpeg

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    You guys sure did kick whole sale ass today. ?