Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes
-
If I was to bet I doubt Cinntucky wins a single division game, I say we all sweep them, Pisspuke, Ratbirds and US all sweep there bitch asses
-
Steelers secondary is trash if they still need Joe Haden around
Steelers secondary is trash if they still need Joe Haden around
The Pisspuke secondary is not that bad when you look ath what some other teams have to work with. Don't get me wrong I hate that entire city and their entire fan base (My gf is a Pisspuke fan) but in all honesty I am willing o bet they finish in the top 10 in ints. Joe is a shell of what he used to be but is still as smart as ever and can show the younger guys some "tools" of what to do in case of....
-
-
-
-
-
In Sweden, The word Pitt is Dick
So it really is Dicksburgh
-
-
You guys sure did kick whole sale ass today. ?
-
-
-
-
Yep, we suck too. Last night was probably the worst game I have ever watched the steelers play in the Ben era. It may have been the worst game period. On to the next one, I guess. ?
But on the plus side you got to see one ex-Brownie get run over by another at the goal line early in the game (1:22 mark)
-
Bump
-
yo, vagitron - your squealers are 0-3, tied with cincy.
have a nice day.
-
-
Time to revive this post from Page 6.

-
I am not actually sure what is going on in this meme.....but it has to be something fucked up.
-

So, this was not the first time Maya had his facemask ripped off.
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




