Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes
-
You guys sure did kick whole sale ass today. ?
-
-
-
-
Yep, we suck too. Last night was probably the worst game I have ever watched the steelers play in the Ben era. It may have been the worst game period. On to the next one, I guess. ?
But on the plus side you got to see one ex-Brownie get run over by another at the goal line early in the game (1:22 mark)
-
Bump
-
yo, vagitron - your squealers are 0-3, tied with cincy.
have a nice day.
-
-
Time to revive this post from Page 6.

-
I am not actually sure what is going on in this meme.....but it has to be something fucked up.
-

So, this was not the first time Maya had his facemask ripped off.
-

-

-

-
-
If I was to bet I doubt Cinntucky wins a single division game, I say we all sweep them, Pisspuke, Ratbirds and US all sweep there bitch asses
If I was to bet I doubt Cinntucky wins a single division game, I say we all sweep them, Pisspuke, Ratbirds and US all sweep there bitch asses
You should have bet that as a parlay- you could have made a lot of money on that one.....
-
I think we should really wait until we sweep these rotten bastards before we start talking smack but, what the hell...
WSS
please tell us that isn't vag.....
-
Vag- I only read positive Steeler stuff. I hate the lame POV- we're going to be great again this year because we've always been great.
That has zero basis in reality.
I don't read the fucking sporting news or bleacher I can tell you that and the Pittsburgh media beats up on pittsburgh sports all the time. I expect the steelers to be better this season, not worse.
-
And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.
I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


