Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes
-
Can’t wait for the season.
Maybe you should...because, after all, that will allow you to continue to wallow in the past.
Especially now that the Browns even have a higher rated QB.
(per The Sporting News: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-from-best-to-worst/1e800cpni4cjf15fseqi4yrz1k/33
And are better at each and every other offensive skill positions.
And are better on the DL and DB.
Maybe you have more better OL......or maybe not. A closer look may need to be had.
Steelers probably still have better LBs.
Kicker...probably Steelers at this point (since Browns did feel the need to draft one)
Punter....probably Colquitt of Browns.
Kick and punt returners? Not certain because not sure who holds these spots. (didn't AB hold one of those jobs?....he not there)
So...how are those "lilacs" smelling?
Maybe you should...because, after all, that will allow you to continue to wallow in the past.
Especially now that the Browns even have a higher rated QB.
(per The Sporting News: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-from-best-to-worst/1e800cpni4cjf15fseqi4yrz1k/33
And are better at each and every other offensive skill positions.
And are better on the DL and DB.
Maybe you have more better OL......or maybe not. A closer look may need to be had.
Steelers probably still have better LBs.
Kicker...probably Steelers at this point (since Browns did feel the need to draft one)
Punter....probably Colquitt of Browns.
Kick and punt returners? Not certain because not sure who holds these spots. (didn't AB hold one of those jobs?....he not there)
So...how are those "lilacs" smelling?
Gipshit you need to be better. Mayfield over Ben at this stage of his career is absolutely brain dead. The sporting news then puts Mahomes first who is very good but hasn’t done shit yet over everyone else AND puts Matt Ryan and rivers over Ben. If you are going to link a power tanking at least make sure it’s jot stupid from top to bottom first.
The addition of OBJ catapulted the browns over the Steelers and only because the guys after juju are unproven. The browns win no where else so take off your shit colored glasses and at least wait for the browns to fucking do something before you go crowning. The browns haven’t done anything but go 7-8-1.
-
Maybe you should...because, after all, that will allow you to continue to wallow in the past.
Especially now that the Browns even have a higher rated QB.
(per The Sporting News: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-from-best-to-worst/1e800cpni4cjf15fseqi4yrz1k/33
And are better at each and every other offensive skill positions.
And are better on the DL and DB.
Maybe you have more better OL......or maybe not. A closer look may need to be had.
Steelers probably still have better LBs.
Kicker...probably Steelers at this point (since Browns did feel the need to draft one)
Punter....probably Colquitt of Browns.
Kick and punt returners? Not certain because not sure who holds these spots. (didn't AB hold one of those jobs?....he not there)
So...how are those "lilacs" smelling?
Gipshit you need to be better. Mayfield over Ben at this stage of his career is absolutely brain dead. The sporting news then puts Mahomes first who is very good but hasn’t done shit yet over everyone else AND puts Matt Ryan and rivers over Ben. If you are going to link a power tanking at least make sure it’s jot stupid from top to bottom first.
The addition of OBJ catapulted the browns over the Steelers and only because the guys after juju are unproven. The browns win no where else so take off your shit colored glasses and at least wait for the browns to fucking do something before you go crowning. The browns haven’t done anything but go 7-8-1.
Gipshit you need to be better. Mayfield over Ben at this stage of his career is absolutely brain dead.
I didn't put him there...The Sportng News did. So take your objections to them.
The sporting news then puts Mahomes first who is very good but hasn’t done shit yet over everyone else AND puts Matt Ryan and rivers over Ben. If you are going to link a power tanking at least make sure it’s jot stupid from top to bottom first.
The Sporting News is one of the most objective and respected sports news entities in existence. If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunta Kinte. Again...take your objections to them.
The addition of OBJ catapulted the browns over the Steelers and only because the guys after juju are unproven.
That is right...they are completely unproven...yet YOU rate them all as if they had made several Pro Bowls (which...by the way...the Browns top receivers have done). And juju is unproven in his new role. He still has to prove he can be a #1 receiver. Maybe he can, maybe he can't. (or...do you want to argue that he and not AB was your #1 guy last year? Maybe in catches...but not in defensive attention)
The browns win no where else
Not sure what you mean by this. Try explaining this if you are capable.
so take off your shit colored glasses and at least wait for the browns to fucking do something before you go crowning. The browns haven’t done anything but go 7-8-1.
I don't know that anyone has "crowned them". We just anticipate that they will be good...with the addition of a lot of new talent to that 7-8-1 team. Just like we anticipate that a mediocre team from last year that has lost quite a bit of talent may not be quite so good.
-
Gipshit you need to be better. Mayfield over Ben at this stage of his career is absolutely brain dead.
I didn't put him there...The Sportng News did. So take your objections to them.
The sporting news then puts Mahomes first who is very good but hasn’t done shit yet over everyone else AND puts Matt Ryan and rivers over Ben. If you are going to link a power tanking at least make sure it’s jot stupid from top to bottom first.
The Sporting News is one of the most objective and respected sports news entities in existence. If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunta Kinte. Again...take your objections to them.
The addition of OBJ catapulted the browns over the Steelers and only because the guys after juju are unproven.
That is right...they are completely unproven...yet YOU rate them all as if they had made several Pro Bowls (which...by the way...the Browns top receivers have done). And juju is unproven in his new role. He still has to prove he can be a #1 receiver. Maybe he can, maybe he can't. (or...do you want to argue that he and not AB was your #1 guy last year? Maybe in catches...but not in defensive attention)
The browns win no where else
Not sure what you mean by this. Try explaining this if you are capable.
so take off your shit colored glasses and at least wait for the browns to fucking do something before you go crowning. The browns haven’t done anything but go 7-8-1.
I don't know that anyone has "crowned them". We just anticipate that they will be good...with the addition of a lot of new talent to that 7-8-1 team. Just like we anticipate that a mediocre team from last year that has lost quite a bit of talent may not be quite so good.
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
-
A Thread about stupid stool fans and look what shows up. At least Ghoulie was funny.
-
A Thread about stupid stool fans and look what shows up. At least Ghoulie was funny.
A Thread about stupid stool fans and look what shows up.
Don't be so hard on yourself, buddy.
-
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
Oh, why? Just because you say so? Or Just because they do not support your delusions?
Please, tell us what is considered the top respected Sports journalism entities. Give us links.
And besides...it was not just The Sporting News....that is just the source that someone posted here. Take any sport journalistic entity...and nearly all of them have the Browns as being a contender.....as much or more so as the Steelers.
Beyond that, your unconditional surrender is accepted.
-
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
ESPN: Predicts Browns to win AFCN with an 11-5 record. Steelers: 9-7
The Bleacher Report: Browns to win AFCN 10-6. Steelers 8-8
CBS Sports: Browns to win division:
NFL.com:
4) Cleveland Browns: Cleveland is the most talented team in the AFC North -- bar none -- after John Dorsey's splashy offseason, highlighted by the Odell Beckham Jr. heist. Baker Mayfield is going to be in the mix for MVP this season, with all the weapons around him and a season of NFL quarterbacking already under his belt. And the defense features a number of emerging playmakers, most prominently second-team All-ProMyles Garrett.
Need I go on?
-
The sporting news is NOT one of the most respected institutions in sports writing. They haven’t been for a long ass time too. I don’t feel like responding to the rest.
-
Me: If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunt.
Did I or did I not predict it.
It's obvious he has "selective bias"
-
Me: If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunt.
Did I or did I not predict it.
It's obvious he has "selective bias"
-
-
Vag- I only read positive Steeler stuff. I hate the lame POV- we're going to be great again this year because we've always been great.
That has zero basis in reality.
I don't read the fucking sporting news or bleacher I can tell you that and the Pittsburgh media beats up on pittsburgh sports all the time. I expect the steelers to be better this season, not worse.
-
Me: If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunt.
Did I or did I not predict it.
What reason do you have to declare the sporting news as a strong authority on anything? They stepped out of relevancy a long time ago.
-
Me: If you deny that, then you really are a Retarded Kunt.
Did I or did I not predict it.
What reason do you have to declare the sporting news as a strong authority on anything? They stepped out of relevancy a long time ago.
What reason do you have to declare the sporting news as a strong authority on anything? They stepped out of relevancy a long time ago.
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
-
What reason do you have to declare the sporting news as a strong authority on anything? They stepped out of relevancy a long time ago.
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
-
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
What you’re saying is that every single publication, website, and media outlet out there likes the Browns whether it’s a magazine ,a TV show, a newspaper, a website, a Twitter bomb account or any other fucking thing on earth believe the Browns are the shit and you’re crying about it.
-
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
I think over rating the Steelers is even more comical..
-
Vag- I only read positive Steeler stuff. I hate the lame POV- we're going to be great again this year because we've always been great.
That has zero basis in reality.
I don't read the fucking sporting news or bleacher I can tell you that and the Pittsburgh media beats up on pittsburgh sports all the time. I expect the steelers to be better this season, not worse.
I don't read the fucking sporting news or bleacher I can tell you that and the Pittsburgh media beats up on pittsburgh sports all the time. I expect the steelers to be better this season, not worse.
U R in D-Nile. Like 9 out of 10 (pull your head out of your ass) and stop reading that homer Steeler crap. It's warped your thinking. The vast majority of commentators think the Steelers at best treaded water, or are finally on the downward slide.
-
That’s just your opinion. And we know on here that your opinions are vastly vastly holy out of step with anything approaching reality. Again the only reason you say that they’re not relevant is because they didn’t agree with your own particular delusion. Besides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pissed townBesides I just cited at least three or four other services that do you have the Browns been better than pisstown
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
I don't know a single person that turns to the sporting news for anything other than fantasy football. The news outlets are abundant with Twitter etc that publications like the sporting news are dying breed and or the last bastion for dip shits like you. It's not just my opinion. You also listed mainstream media publications that exist on buzz words and hot topics. No one knows how this season is going to go. I think the over rating of the Browns is hysterical.
And we think you under rating the Browns, and homer over rating the Steelers is equally as comical.
I already pointed out- some of those mainstream media outlets have guys posting opinions from a POV that's probably 10X more knowledgeable than yours- but you're so damn sure yours is right.
Already said it- you're coming from a POV of "what was". The rest of the media is coming from a POV of "What is". Too bad you can't understand that. Go hug your Terrible Towel, if it makes you feel more secure.
-
I don't read the fucking sporting news or bleacher I can tell you that and the Pittsburgh media beats up on pittsburgh sports all the time. I expect the steelers to be better this season, not worse.
U R in D-Nile. Like 9 out of 10 (pull your head out of your ass) and stop reading that homer Steeler crap. It's warped your thinking. The vast majority of commentators think the Steelers at best treaded water, or are finally on the downward slide.
U R in D-Nile. Like 9 out of 10 (pull your head out of your ass) and stop reading that homer Steeler crap. It's warped your thinking. The vast majority of commentators think the Steelers at best treaded water, or are finally on the downward slide.
He has not bothered to comment on my AFCN position ranking thread maybe because he knows it is not full of sychophancy for the Squibs. Or maybe he hasn't bothered to read because it contains, you know...substantive football material, and God forbid he does not want to be exposed to any of that. On the other hand he should know that on there, the Steelers fair better than either the Ravens or Bengals.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login