Come together
-
And give the new president the same respect and support the last one got.
WSS
-
\ said:
And give the new president the same respect and support the last one got.WSS
So that means not very much??
-
\ said:
And give the new president the same respect and support the last one got. WSSBut THIS is different, Brother Steve.
PS Obama is the President of USA. I hope he succeeds.
-
And give the new president the same respect and support the last one got.
WSS
ROF,LMAO !
I'm going to start an "IMPEACH NOBAMA SOCILIST SOMEBEECH" site. I hope I'm not too late to have one....
-
You seem to be forgetting that Bush did have overwhelming bipartisan support. His approval ratings were at historically high levels after 9/11, remained high through 2002, and even into the first part of 2003.
Then he lost it. People came to believe that he was a shitty president. Now 7 in 10 Americans think he's done a shitty job. Mostly because he's done a shitty job.
Respect is earned, and lost. Support is earned, and lost.
Let's hope Obama isn't a shitty president like George Bush was. Then he will have respect and support.
-
\ said:
Respect is earned,I agree. So now he has to earn it.
Fair??
-
Sure, I'd say he has to earn it now.
Though I'd say he's already earned a measure of respect by the way he's carried himself over these past two years, wouldn't you?
It's no small feat, what he's done.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login