Greedy Williams - A+ work ethic in film room
-
did the same in college. That is how players work when they love the game.
Greedy Williams soaking up Steve Wilks' defensive scheme during OTAs
"In college, me and my coach, we always were at it in the film room, so I kind of understood more in the film room," Williams said during an appearance on Cleveland Browns Daily this week. "Just coming here and just translating that over, me and (defensive backs) coach (Dewayne Walker), we in there every morning, 6:45, we in there every morning. We're just talking football the whole time, probably like a good 45 minutes of straight football. That helped me out very well and I picked up on the playbook pretty fast. I think I'm ready to rock and roll."
-
Really classy guy - tons of heart -
-
Tons of heart and he's a likeable dude. I really think he and Denzel could cause some problems this year, and our other corners aren't too shabby either.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login