Skip to content

Listen up

Political Discussion
29 8 356
  • @texasag1969 said:

    FIFY

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I

    That's been Tex's new catchphrase btw...the previous one had something to do with conservatives selling out our morals...some shit like that.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    FIFY

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Tex has been brainwashed by San Francisco South (Austin).

  • maybe texsag is a human internet bot.......

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Tex has been brainwashed by San Francisco South (Austin).

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tex has been brainwashed by San Francisco South (Austin).

    Or maybe by this you fools. The real Republicans, not the pretender & minions  in the WH. LOL!?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    FIFY

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

  • more texsag bull. Even rosenstein recommended dirty comey be fired. After 4 investigations? After 2 FREAKING YEARS OF NOTHING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR GARBAGE? WITH 16? Higgardly favoring pitbull attorneys? They got NOTHING?

        Mueller was a great friend of comeys, mueller was a participant in URANIUM ONE, mueller should have recused himself from the beginning, and after all the failure to get PRes Trump and undo the election...

    he keeps the fake investigation going anyways for months to try to raise as much hell - up to the 2018 election?

    AND, mueller had STRZOK and PAGE on his staff?  AND worst of all, they are in deep crap over lies to the FISA court from the beginning?

        Texsag, you are just a parroting demoquack hack. But I"m sure you can get a job with commander rosenbloom as his spit shine guy of these days.

  • After four investigations, most all Americans with any integrity see that the dems in congress are being asswholes, and it's time to stop playing their stupid game. They are going to regret it.

       Only about 40 of 425whatever reps in Congress are corrupt enough to call for impeachment for nothing.

    and mueller admitted he had nothing.

    you have nothing of any genuine substance.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

    Again, what has Trump done to "destroy" the Constitution?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

    Again, what has Trump done to "destroy" the Constitution?

    @gorka said:

    Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

    Again, what has Trump done to "destroy" the Constitution?

    Apparently this is too dense to understand.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    Because the democrats on the judiciary committee are frauds.  I wouldn't cooperate either.  Neither would you.  Give me a break.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    Because the democrats on the judiciary committee are frauds.  I wouldn't cooperate either.  Neither would you.  Give me a break.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because the democrats on the judiciary committee are frauds.  I wouldn't cooperate either.  Neither would you.  Give me a break.

    Nailed it Diehard. 

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am by no means a fan of Trump but what exactly has he done to destroy the constitution? I wasn't amped on his usage of EO to ban bumpstocks but what else has he done? 

    I am all for having legit gripes but I don't see Trump as some doomsday character.

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Pay attention grasshopper. He has ordered everyone NOT to cooperate with Congressional inquiries and not to provide any documents nor appear in person when subpoenaed, both of which Congress has the right to do under the Constitution as part of the 3 way sharing of power. I'll refer you back to Madison's fed. paper #51 by way of explanation of where it came from in the first place. Take your time. I'll wait. And go read your copy of the Mueller report. The case for obstruction is all spelled out there for you if you take the orange colored glasses off for a change.

    First, you must have me confused with someone else otherwise I don’t get the “orange colored glasses”. Second, if all true, why would Dems or some of the Republicans just sit by and let it slide? 

  • @gorka said:

    Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

    Again, what has Trump done to "destroy" the Constitution?

    Apparently this is too dense to understand.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Apparently this is too dense to understand.

    It is not. You stated in typical liberal Trump hating hyperbole that Trump has "destroyed" the Constitution. He has not.

    You're disingenuous and a fraud.

  • One hook and 4 fish plus a hanger-on. I think that may be a new record.????‍♀️ ?‍♂️

    ?‍♂️??

  • texsag is "fishing" with a warped bare hook and no line.

    and he brags about his garbage twit comments?

    egad.

  • Listen up?  ( so so so) 

    "Cuz ya can't say nothing..you'll shut me down with a push of your button". 

    A little Beastie reference for the thread title. 

  • Just had a big victory in Federal Court over the Democrats in the House on the desperately needed Border Wall. A big step in the right direction. Wall is under construction!