Skip to content

Baker Mayfield has football camp for kids

The Browns Board
3 3 266 2
  • This is great. Kids need role models to look up to. You can bet they will never forget it. Baker is

    the real deal. Ya have to laugh at the entire group of kids crazy dancing with Baker)

    PS - I accidentally deleted the entire thread. My bad.

  • This is great. Kids need role models to look up to. You can bet they will never forget it. Baker is

    the real deal. Ya have to laugh at the entire group of kids crazy dancing with Baker)

    PS - I accidentally deleted the entire thread. My bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    This is great. Kids need role models to look up to. You can bet they will never forget it. Baker is

    the real deal. Ya have to laugh at the entire group of kids crazy dancing with Baker)

    PS - I accidentally deleted the entire thread. My bad.

    Baker is a class act.. Cowturd can eat his stool!!

  • if that's recent he did a major trim up on the beard. He had the James Harden going there for a minute