Skip to content

Mini- Camp

The Browns Board
36 15 1.3k 1
  • I still blame Dorsey for some of this.  After signing Hunt he was asked if this signing made Duke expendable and he answered, Not Yet.   -  I love Dorsey, but that one word was a blunder.

    ...I'm off to rehearsal to make music  🙂

  • I still blame Dorsey for some of this.  After signing Hunt he was asked if this signing made Duke expendable and he answered, Not Yet.   -  I love Dorsey, but that one word was a blunder.

    ...I'm off to rehearsal to make music  🙂

    @orion said:

    ...I'm off to rehearsal to make music  🙂

    Freebird!! 

  • @orion said:

    ...I'm off to rehearsal to make music  🙂

    Freebird!! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Freebird!! 

    Simple Man!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Freebird!! 

    Simple Man!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Simple Man!

    Gimme back my bullets..? 

  • I hear OBJ made a nifty catch today.   And Harrison was told not to miss the next flight home.

    -  worked on Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys),  The Stake (Steve Miller),  Animals (Big Al Anderson), Runnin Down Dream (Tom Petty)  -  I sucked.  Gotta quit the yard work and get to practicin'  (we talkin bout PRACTICE)  -  tourist asked the cab driver, How do you get to Carnegie Hall?  

  • I hear OBJ made a nifty catch today.   And Harrison was told not to miss the next flight home.

    -  worked on Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys),  The Stake (Steve Miller),  Animals (Big Al Anderson), Runnin Down Dream (Tom Petty)  -  I sucked.  Gotta quit the yard work and get to practicin'  (we talkin bout PRACTICE)  -  tourist asked the cab driver, How do you get to Carnegie Hall?  

    @orion said:

    I hear OBJ made a nifty catch today.   And Harrison was told not to miss the next flight home.

    -  worked on Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys),  The Stake (Steve Miller),  Animals (Big Al Anderson), Runnin Down Dream (Tom Petty)  -  I sucked.  Gotta quit the yard work and get to practicin'  (we talkin bout PRACTICE)  -  tourist asked the cab driver, How do you get to Carnegie Hall?  

    Lotsa practice

      give Michael Stanley credit for that line

  • @ballpeen said:

    Dontrell Hilliard is as good as Duke.

    Based on what?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Based on what?

    Based on what I saw last year in his limited chances and the reports from the coaches this year.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Simple Man!

    Gimme back my bullets..? 

    @gumby73 said:

    Gimme back my bullets..? 

    The Ballad of Curtis Lowe!

  • Speaking of Skynyrd, anyone see the new documentary "If I Leave Here Tomorrow" about them? Been on Showtime, it's really good. 

  • Mini camp is over.

    The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

    Six weeks of sun and fun.

    Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

    We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

    OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

    I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

  • I like this last day interview with Kirksey, especially discussing the luxury of having 4 big (talented) dogs in front making life so much easier to run free as LBs.

  • Mini camp is over.

    The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

    Six weeks of sun and fun.

    Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

    We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

    OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

    I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

    @orion said:

    Mini camp is over.

    The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

    Six weeks of sun and fun.

    Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

    We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

    OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

    I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

    Callaway didnt find his way into any problems during the off season so i wouldnt think he will in this short time off as for hunt  can he still hang at the facility during the break ?

  • @orion said:

    Mini camp is over.

    The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

    Six weeks of sun and fun.

    Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

    We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

    OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

    I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

    Callaway didnt find his way into any problems during the off season so i wouldnt think he will in this short time off as for hunt  can he still hang at the facility during the break ?

    @atom said:

    as for hunt  can he still hang at the facility during the break ?

    ...lock him in there 'til November eh?

    I'm assuming that the cafeteria doesn't shut down for the summer.  He'd be fed.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    EA Sports (Madden football maker) projects us in a simulated season to have an 11-5 record. My son-in-law just took a  job with them as a computer programmer. I'll have to ask him about this.

    Oof.   Tell him I'm sorry about that.