World’s hottest Marine’ Shannon Ihrke strips down
-
'World's hottest Marine' strips down to support Trump visit
“I always want our president to succeed, no matter who they are. I'm all-American and love this country!"
— Shanonn Ihrke“I owe the Marine Corps my life, hands down. It gave me a reason to wake up, push myself, set goals, and to push myself even harder when things got tough."
— Shannon Ihrke -
She could be in my fox hole any day.?
-
sad thing is she was probably raped at least once maybe more during her time in the corp.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login