Skip to content

Chernobyl HBO

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
9 7 549
  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.ย  How factually correct it is who knows?ย  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I watched it.ย  It was excellent.ย  I was stationed on Okinawa at the time of the incident.ย  I remember a large sea bird was in the middle of my back yard dead.ย  I wondered if it was killed by the jet stream radiation.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    My daughter has been trying to get me to watch it, but I'm still following The Son with Pierce Brosnan. Have really enjoyed it, but will take my daughter up on Chernobyl after I return from Colorado.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.

    WSS

  • I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @westside-steve said:

    I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.

    WSS

    The 2nd season of the Son has gotten better each week.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    "3.6 Roentgen...Not great, Not terrible".

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #7

    That's as high as the meters went ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Gotta love the fireman that picked up the pc of graphite with a gloved hand and had a smoldering, bubbling, blistering bleeding hot mess of a hand within 5 minutes.. 3.6 Roentgen ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • AxeA Axe

    Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.ย  How factually correct it is who knows?ย  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @axe said:

    Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.ย  How factually correct it is who knows?ย  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

    gonna start watching this holiday weekend I had to Finish upย  Castle Rock on Hulu and if you are a stephen king guy you will love it

  • AxeA Axe

    Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.ย  How factually correct it is who knows?ย  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @axe said:

    Catch it.. It does NOT suck.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series.ย  How factually correct it is who knows?ย  I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.

    It's fairly accurate.ย  I've done some reading about Chernobyl in the past. Obviously there's some drama added but the facts of how reactor 4 managed to explode and melt down are pretty much accurate.ย