Chernobyl HBO
-
-
I watched it. It was excellent. I was stationed on Okinawa at the time of the incident. I remember a large sea bird was in the middle of my back yard dead. I wondered if it was killed by the jet stream radiation.
-
My daughter has been trying to get me to watch it, but I'm still following The Son with Pierce Brosnan. Have really enjoyed it, but will take my daughter up on Chernobyl after I return from Colorado.
-
I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.
WSS
-
I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.
WSS
I liked the first season of the son, just started season 2 Rescue Me. Really like the first season of that.
WSS
The 2nd season of the Son has gotten better each week.
-
"3.6 Roentgen...Not great, Not terrible".
-
-
Catch it.. It does NOT suck..

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series. How factually correct it is who knows? I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.
Catch it.. It does NOT suck..

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series. How factually correct it is who knows? I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.
gonna start watching this holiday weekend I had to Finish up Castle Rock on Hulu and if you are a stephen king guy you will love it
-
Catch it.. It does NOT suck..

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series. How factually correct it is who knows? I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.
Catch it.. It does NOT suck..

No, seriously. I thought I'd hate it but it's a pretty decent mini series. How factually correct it is who knows? I'm sure liberties were taken, there always are.
It's fairly accurate. I've done some reading about Chernobyl in the past. Obviously there's some drama added but the facts of how reactor 4 managed to explode and melt down are pretty much accurate.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
