Skip to content

Colin Coward

The Browns Board
82 23 3.1k 1
  • http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000001035056/Myles-Garrett-shows-ABSURD-hops-in-weighted-box-jump-workout

    You only need to watch the first minute or so. Jurassic Myles isn't human, part tyrannosaur.  

  • http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000001035056/Myles-Garrett-shows-ABSURD-hops-in-weighted-box-jump-workout

    You only need to watch the first minute or so. Jurassic Myles isn't human, part tyrannosaur.  

    @hoorta said:

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000001035056/Myles-Garrett-shows-ABSURD-hops-in-weighted-box-jump-workout

    You only need to watch the first minute or so. Jurassic Myles isn't human, part tyrannosaur.  

    Yep, think he has to special order those shoes to hold 3 clawed toes each.?

  • He was saying we have the best duo at wr in the league...loaded at rb.

    He is worried our O line wont be able to keep obj and everyone happy by giving baker enough time

  • Cowturd doesn't matter here.. Quit giving the guy rep...

  • He was saying we have the best duo at wr in the league...loaded at rb.

    He is worried our O line wont be able to keep obj and everyone happy by giving baker enough time

    @kvoethe said:

    He is worried our O line wont be able to keep obj and everyone happy by giving baker enough time

    ...and rightfully so.  That is also my main offensive concern.

    I bet Dorsey will be watching the cuts that teams make, looking for OL help.....

  • We're giving this asshole way too much attention here...

    @nickers said:

    We're giving this asshole way too much attention here...

    True, hated to bump the thread, but reading the ESPN article in the other thread- here's Baker's opinion about you know who.  🙂 

     "When I want to stir the pot, I'll click to see what [Colin] Cowherd's said lately," he says. In April, after the Fox Sports radio host said his sources had told him that Beckham was unhappy about being traded to the Browns, Mayfield snapped at him on Twitter: "Come to Cleveland and ask O if he actually likes it." In April, he lashed out again when Cowherd listed some of Beckham's off-the-field incidents, calling the host a "clown."

  • So am not a big fan of sirius HOF radio guys (multiple reasons)..So i finally turned this ? on the other day.. Give this spin & tool about 10 minutes..

     but of course he's still wrong with those predictions,imo..but at least we got'em   

  • So am not a big fan of sirius HOF radio guys (multiple reasons)..So i finally turned this ? on the other day.. Give this spin & tool about 10 minutes..

     but of course he's still wrong with those predictions,imo..but at least we got'em   

    @gumby73 said:

    So am not a big fan of sirius HOF radio guys (multiple reasons)..So i finally turned this ? on the other day.. Give this spin & tool about 10 minutes..

     but of course he's still wrong with those predictions,imo..but at least we got'em   

    To answer the question that appears here why are the browns favored over the Steelers? the answer is: talent 

  • @gumby73 said:

    So am not a big fan of sirius HOF radio guys (multiple reasons)..So i finally turned this ? on the other day.. Give this spin & tool about 10 minutes..

     but of course he's still wrong with those predictions,imo..but at least we got'em   

    To answer the question that appears here why are the browns favored over the Steelers? the answer is: talent 

    @the-gipper said:

    To answer the question that appears here why are the browns favored over the Steelers? the answer is: talent 

    We haven't seen Vag around here lately, but you (the Steelers) don't lose the #2 Antonio Brown, and #5 Le'veon Bell off the NFL's top 100 players list and expect you're going to pull talent like that out of your ass as replacement. Sure Bell didn't play, but Connor is no Bell.  Remains to be seen how good Ju-Ju is going to be now that Browns isn't around anymore drawing the other teams #1 CB. 

    We're going to win because we've always won is so lame. Just like the departed Ghoolie predicting more suckage out of the Browns because they always sucked. As Ben goes, so go the Steelers. 

  • Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

  • Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

    @icecube said:

    Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

    Ah, but Baker doesn't PICK the fights, he retaliates & WINS them after he senses an attack!

    Mike

  • @icecube said:

    Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

    Ah, but Baker doesn't PICK the fights, he retaliates & WINS them after he senses an attack!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Ah, but Baker doesn't PICK the fights, he retaliates & WINS them after he senses an attack!

    Mike

    BINGO!    I don't see Baker starting the fights either Mike.  He just finishes them.  The kid's a winner! 

  • @canton-mike said:

    Ah, but Baker doesn't PICK the fights, he retaliates & WINS them after he senses an attack!

    Mike

    BINGO!    I don't see Baker starting the fights either Mike.  He just finishes them.  The kid's a winner! 

    @flugel said:

    BINGO!    I don't see Baker starting the fights either Mike.  He just finishes them.  The kid's a winner! 

    That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019. 

  • @flugel said:

    BINGO!    I don't see Baker starting the fights either Mike.  He just finishes them.  The kid's a winner! 

    That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019. 

    @icecube said:

    That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019. 

    Sure, Baker wears his emotions on his sleeve. Or would you rather have an expressionless robot Pat Shurmur type? Did some dumb stuff in the past, but from April of last year he's pretty much been a model citizen.  When asked what did you learn in college? Baker replied- "don't run from cops." 🙂  

    PS- we had a Baker Basher here a few months ago that got a kiddie timeout from the Moderators for being so over the top having the POV only guys eligible for sainthood were good enough to play for the Browns. Though he's been eligible to come on back for quite a while, he hasn't been seen since.   

  • Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

    @icecube said:

    Say what you will to diss Colin, but he makes more correct predictions than any sports talking head I know of. He DOES try to stir the pot, but who doesn't in that business? You have to if you want to keep on the air and get paid. And I believe Baker will prove to be a very good QB, but let's not act like he is perfect. You can easily see how he rubs some the wrong way.

    He isn't playing by the same rules. He switches from side to side and makes excuses for his incorrect picks.

    What he does seem to do well is pick winner of regular season games.

    I wont get into all his stuff with Baker again, but if you read back on here, or even go look at his Twitter it's easy to see

  • okay popsicle.

  • @flugel said:

    BINGO!    I don't see Baker starting the fights either Mike.  He just finishes them.  The kid's a winner! 

    That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019. 

    @icecube said:

    That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019. 

    That's 50% of the story some people prefer to cling to. Not that 2 wrongs make a right; but the other 50% was the same guys he did that gesture to didn't shake his hand at the pre-game coin toss.  That's very disrespectful too - but which disrespectful act got more juice for Cowherd?  The one from the Heisman Trophy Winner he preferred to dwell on.

    When a story broke that Baker visited a terminally ill little girl and later spoke at her funeral - guess who didn't want that getting any attention?  And when Baker and his fiance (at the time) delivered Christmas gifts to kids - guess who stays away from reporting these things?  Colin Cowherd.

    If he's only going to report controversies while not reporting the things I mentioned - that tells me and others in here he's a hack with a shadey agenda. 

  • The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd

  • The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd

    Thank God I was watching the 'Stros throw a 4 pitcher combined no hitter instead in a 9-0 win. Don't want to see any Browns player do that, especially our QB.?