Colin Coward
-
okay popsicle.
-
That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019.
That's 50% of the story some people prefer to cling to. Not that 2 wrongs make a right; but the other 50% was the same guys he did that gesture to didn't shake his hand at the pre-game coin toss. That's very disrespectful too - but which disrespectful act got more juice for Cowherd? The one from the Heisman Trophy Winner he preferred to dwell on.
When a story broke that Baker visited a terminally ill little girl and later spoke at her funeral - guess who didn't want that getting any attention? And when Baker and his fiance (at the time) delivered Christmas gifts to kids - guess who stays away from reporting these things? Colin Cowherd.
If he's only going to report controversies while not reporting the things I mentioned - that tells me and others in here he's a hack with a shadey agenda.
-
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
-
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
Thank God I was watching the 'Stros throw a 4 pitcher combined no hitter instead in a 9-0 win. Don't want to see any Browns player do that, especially our QB.?
-
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
-
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
I’m a Tribe fan, watched the game and saw it. Beardless too. What’s your point?
-
The kid shotgunned a beer at a Tribe game last night on camera. Watch for the shitstorm from the colon the cowerd
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
Well, he probably shouldn't have done it, at least while the camera was on him. But he's a man of the people. Baker can tailgate with us anytime.
-
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
Well, he probably shouldn't have done it, at least while the camera was on him. But he's a man of the people. Baker can tailgate with us anytime.
-
He did it precisely because the cameras are on him. He saw the camera shot of him and he did that on purpose for the camera.
Well lets hope that's the end of his off season "swan song".?
-
That may be. But the whole crotch grabbing and all that, I'm just saying I understand he's not for everybody. But I can't wait to watch him play in 2019.
That's 50% of the story some people prefer to cling to. Not that 2 wrongs make a right; but the other 50% was the same guys he did that gesture to didn't shake his hand at the pre-game coin toss. That's very disrespectful too - but which disrespectful act got more juice for Cowherd? The one from the Heisman Trophy Winner he preferred to dwell on.
When a story broke that Baker visited a terminally ill little girl and later spoke at her funeral - guess who didn't want that getting any attention? And when Baker and his fiance (at the time) delivered Christmas gifts to kids - guess who stays away from reporting these things? Colin Cowherd.
If he's only going to report controversies while not reporting the things I mentioned - that tells me and others in here he's a hack with a shadey agenda.
That's 50% of the story some people prefer to cling to. Not that 2 wrongs make a right; but the other 50% was the same guys he did that gesture to didn't shake his hand at the pre-game coin toss. That's very disrespectful too - but which disrespectful act got more juice for Cowherd? The one from the Heisman Trophy Winner he preferred to dwell on.
When a story broke that Baker visited a terminally ill little girl and later spoke at her funeral - guess who didn't want that getting any attention? And when Baker and his fiance (at the time) delivered Christmas gifts to kids - guess who stays away from reporting these things? Colin Cowherd.
If he's only going to report controversies while not reporting the things I mentioned - that tells me and others in here he's a hack with a shadey agenda.
I know. It's called "ratings." Listeners/viewers don't tune in to hear about x-miss presents. His agenda is to have ratings, and he keeps his job and gets paid more. Baker can prove him wrong by winning and acting decent. I think he's well on his way. And, by the way, I did not agree with Colin on how Baker treated Hue after the Cinci game; I didn't think Bakes did anything wrong, and could have been even a little more unfriendly and not been out of line. Hue was a phony jackass and didn't deserve any respect from Bakes. He was perfectly justified in dissing the fraud, Hue.
-
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
I’m a Tribe fan, watched the game and saw it. Beardless too. What’s your point?
I’m a Tribe fan, watched the game and saw it. Beardless too. What’s your point?
Ask again, this time in comprehensible English.
-
That's 50% of the story some people prefer to cling to. Not that 2 wrongs make a right; but the other 50% was the same guys he did that gesture to didn't shake his hand at the pre-game coin toss. That's very disrespectful too - but which disrespectful act got more juice for Cowherd? The one from the Heisman Trophy Winner he preferred to dwell on.
When a story broke that Baker visited a terminally ill little girl and later spoke at her funeral - guess who didn't want that getting any attention? And when Baker and his fiance (at the time) delivered Christmas gifts to kids - guess who stays away from reporting these things? Colin Cowherd.
If he's only going to report controversies while not reporting the things I mentioned - that tells me and others in here he's a hack with a shadey agenda.
I know. It's called "ratings." Listeners/viewers don't tune in to hear about x-miss presents. His agenda is to have ratings, and he keeps his job and gets paid more. Baker can prove him wrong by winning and acting decent. I think he's well on his way. And, by the way, I did not agree with Colin on how Baker treated Hue after the Cinci game; I didn't think Bakes did anything wrong, and could have been even a little more unfriendly and not been out of line. Hue was a phony jackass and didn't deserve any respect from Bakes. He was perfectly justified in dissing the fraud, Hue.
I know. It's called "ratings." Listeners/viewers don't tune in to hear about x-miss presents. His agenda is to have ratings, and he keeps his job and gets paid more.
Your point is if his show is about ratings and getting paid more it's okay to just report just the percentage of truth that paints Baker in a negative light. Do I need to be born in the new millennium to understand how wonderful this type of reporting is? No thanks!
-
Watch for people like you fall for it and get outraged, which is exactly what a hack like Cowherd wants.
Well, he probably shouldn't have done it, at least while the camera was on him. But he's a man of the people. Baker can tailgate with us anytime.
-
He did it precisely because the cameras are on him. He saw the camera shot of him and he did that on purpose for the camera.
I think you’re right on this. He knew. Soooo, was he just having fun and blowing off steam with his new bride..... or... was it the equivalent of flipping the bird to the likes of tony, Mary, Colin , etc?
I say just having fun flipping off the mainstream media hacks.
-
Who cares what Collin Cowturd says ever? He is still butt hurt Baker shut him down last year and then Bill Burr came on his show defending Baker and not taking Collins side made him even more hurt, I refused to watch his show since he had Baker on. If you want to watch a funny clip watch Baker with Kevin Hart on "Cold as Balls" made me lol many times
-
I know. It's called "ratings." Listeners/viewers don't tune in to hear about x-miss presents. His agenda is to have ratings, and he keeps his job and gets paid more.
Your point is if his show is about ratings and getting paid more it's okay to just report just the percentage of truth that paints Baker in a negative light. Do I need to be born in the new millennium to understand how wonderful this type of reporting is? No thanks!
Your point is if his show is about ratings and getting paid more it's okay to just report just the percentage of truth that paints Baker in a negative light. Do I need to be born in the new millennium to understand how wonderful this type of reporting is? No thanks!
Nice straw man argument.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login