ERA
-
I don't think women should be in the front lines in the military.
I don't think any job that requires physical performance should lower the standards the slightest bit to include women.
I think women are better suited toward child-rearing. Not universally but better.
Don't care about equal pay unless it's for performance in which case better performance earns more money.
And finally it's just another way the trial lawyers can file frivolous lawsuits.
WSS
I don't think women should be in the front lines in the military.
I don't think any job that requires physical performance should lower the standards the slightest bit to include women.
I think women are better suited toward child-rearing. Not universally but better.
Don't care about equal pay unless it's for performance in which case better performance earns more money.
And finally it's just another way the trial lawyers can file frivolous lawsuits.
WSS
Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...
-
-
I don't think women should be in the front lines in the military.
I don't think any job that requires physical performance should lower the standards the slightest bit to include women.
I think women are better suited toward child-rearing. Not universally but better.
Don't care about equal pay unless it's for performance in which case better performance earns more money.
And finally it's just another way the trial lawyers can file frivolous lawsuits.
WSS
Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...
Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...
It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat. Oh yes, and some jokes.
WSS
-
Outside of your first statement I agree. Of course that's not really what the video is about...
It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat. Oh yes, and some jokes.
WSS
It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat.
WSS
You don't think there should be something in the Constitution guaranteeing equal protection for women and men? The majority of our states do. I see no reason not to.
-
It's not? I watched, I always enjoy this guy it. It's really not about much of anything except wringing his hands about the fact that we don't have something in a constitution guaranteeing oh, and here I'm being facetious, lawyers the right to sue at the drop of a hat.
WSS
You don't think there should be something in the Constitution guaranteeing equal protection for women and men? The majority of our states do. I see no reason not to.
You don't think there should be something in the Constitution guaranteeing equal protection for women and men? The majority of our states do. I see no reason not to.
That's pretty vague Woody, so I have to say no.
WSS
-
One part I had to laugh out loud at was Oliver freaking out because somebody said no matter what "even if they're homos."
What do you guys think the Q in LGBTQ stands for? I mean while we're getting all outraged and all...
WSS
-
One part I had to laugh out loud at was Oliver freaking out because somebody said no matter what "even if they're homos."
What do you guys think the Q in LGBTQ stands for? I mean while we're getting all outraged and all...
WSS
One part I had to laugh out loud at was Oliver freaking out because somebody said no matter what "even if they're homos."
What do you guys think the Q in LGBTQ stands for? I mean while we're getting all outraged and all...
WSS
Of course you'd call that "freaking out"... He's poking fun at outdated beliefs from the past. No one is getting "outraged".
In your attempt, and others, to attack the "SWJ liberal" at every opportunity you seemed to have forgotten what actual outrage is...
No wait, that was just a typical Steve
-
-
One part I had to laugh out loud at was Oliver freaking out because somebody said no matter what "even if they're homos."
What do you guys think the Q in LGBTQ stands for? I mean while we're getting all outraged and all...
WSS
Of course you'd call that "freaking out"... He's poking fun at outdated beliefs from the past. No one is getting "outraged".
In your attempt, and others, to attack the "SWJ liberal" at every opportunity you seemed to have forgotten what actual outrage is...
No wait, that was just a typical Steve
Of course you'd call that "freaking out"... He's poking fun at outdated beliefs from the past. No one is getting "outraged".
In your attempt, and others, to attack the "SWJ liberal" at every opportunity you seemed to have forgotten what actual outrage is...
No wait, that was just a typical Steve
Just for the record shouldn't that be SJW? Maybe all that rage makes it hard to think.
??
WSS
-
Typo, you're right. SJW
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
It IS baseball season after all 