Phoenix Cops
-
meanwhile, in woodpecker land:
4 days ago - A MUM and her lesbian lover tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad. Mum Rosana Cândido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, stabbed the boy over a dozen times and removed all the skin from his face before butchering his ... -
-
best response....
Black baby steals $1.00 barbie from store, cops surround and threaten to kill everyone in the car. White guy and friend seize government building armed with guns, cops wait for them to calm down and also deliver their mail to them as well. Black guy picks up trash from apt, cops threatens to kill him with 8 officers all with gun drawn. White guy kills multiple people in church, cops non violently arrest him and makes a quick stop at burger King for him as well. Notice the trend?... -
That's pretty messed up. Over a family Dollar doll a kid stole?
That's pretty messed up. Over a family Dollar doll a kid stole?
Gotta make sure to protect and serve the fuck out of their parents for that one.
-
that was actually done to a white guy, surprisingly. Has his gun drawn because he saw the dude weave in between cars....as bikers always do. But listen to him say "move that bike and i'll dump you"...meaning he'll dump his clip.
-
30 days suspended...…..this is why people hate the police, not because there's bad ones..but the good ones always cover for pos's like this.
-
-
and then there is the REST of the story.
The police overreacted in a very bad way.
but...the one parent was also caught stealing on camera,
and it looks like they were quickly following their daughter out the door with the doll.
-
Fucking pussy mellinnials.
-
they are entitled, like woody.
-
Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already.
-
Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already.
Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already.
Watch out for them black folk pussy.
-
and then there is the REST of the story.
The police overreacted in a very bad way.
but...the one parent was also caught stealing on camera,
and it looks like they were quickly following their daughter out the door with the doll.
and then there is the REST of the story.
The police overreacted in a very bad way.
but...the couple was also caught stealing on camera,
and it looks like they were quickly following their daughter out the door with the doll.
There's no rest of the story that justifies that. Jesus would be very disappointed in you for that.
-
Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already.
Watch out for them black folk pussy.
Watch out for them black folk pussy.
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
-
Watch out for them black folk pussy.
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?
-
There's no rest of the story that justifies that. Jesus would be very disappointed in you for that. Cysko
*******************************
I didn't say there was. I can only surmise that you are joining woody and clevis in getting this forum shut down so you can do politics on the Browns forum and have a bigger audience, since you are no longer in the majority here.
-
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?
I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?
You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you. All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it.
-
I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?
You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you. All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it.
You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you. All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it.
Whats sad is a man who moves his family to bum fuck Ohio because he's scared of the blacks.
-
I'm sure you live in Garfield heights too. Why wouldn't you want to? Shitty yards bad traffic and bank robberies! What's not to like?
-
Watch out for them black folk pussy.
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump
cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time.
I see vag, but it needs lube, lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

