Skip to content

Phoenix Cops

Political Discussion
46 9 498
  • they are entitled, like woody.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Image result for crying baby gif

    Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Image result for crying baby gif

    Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already. 

    Watch out for them black folk pussy.

  • and then there is the REST of the story.

    The police overreacted in a very bad way.

    but...the one parent was also caught stealing on camera,

    and it looks like they were quickly following their daughter out the door with the doll.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/phoenix-police-release-telling-video-of-incident-that-occurred-just-prior-to-police-pulling-gun-family-whose-4-year-old-walked-out-of-store-with-doll

    @calfoxwc said:

    and then there is the REST of the story.

    The police overreacted in a very bad way.

    but...the couple was also caught stealing on camera,

    and it looks like they were quickly following their daughter out the door with the doll.

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/phoenix-police-release-telling-video-of-incident-that-occurred-just-prior-to-police-pulling-gun-family-whose-4-year-old-walked-out-of-store-with-doll

    There's no rest of the story that justifies that. Jesus would be very disappointed in you for that. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Time for you to find some new gifs Gramps. You done worked the shaft of that one pretty hard already. 

    Watch out for them black folk pussy.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Watch out for them black folk pussy.

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Watch out for them black folk pussy.

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

    I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?

  • There's no rest of the story that justifies that. Jesus would be very disappointed in you for that.  Cysko

    *******************************

    I didn't say there was. I can only surmise that you are joining woody and clevis in getting this forum shut down so you can do politics on the Browns forum and have a bigger audience, since you are no longer in the majority here.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

    I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?

    You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you.  All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll bet you were shaking in your fucking boots your faggot bitch!?

    You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you.  All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're really bad at this. It's kind of sad for you.  All this time to work on your trolling and you've never gotten any better at it. 

    Whats sad is a man who moves his family to bum fuck Ohio because he's scared of  the blacks.

  • I'm sure you live in Garfield heights too. Why wouldn't you want to? Shitty yards bad traffic and bank robberies! What's not to like? 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Watch out for them black folk pussy.

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I was at cmha springbrook today. What did you do? Masturbate into a Trump ® cumrag? I know you haven't seen a vag in a long time. 

    I see vag, but it needs lube, lol.

  • diehard its 10 after 7...shouldnt ur VN be tucking u in soon?

  • Of fucking course The Blaze would run an article attempting to justify those actions anyway they can...

    Can't have people starting to think blacks are actually treated worse ever in any way. Gotta keep feeding their base. Smh

  • no attempt to justify it, just the flip side of the deal - fair and balanced.

    sure, you don't understand that. You don't understand anything at all.

  • best response....

    Black baby steals $1.00 barbie from store, cops surround and threaten to kill everyone in the car. White guy and friend seize government building armed with guns, cops wait for them to calm down and also deliver their mail to them as well. Black guy picks up trash from apt, cops threatens to kill him with 8 officers all with gun drawn. White guy kills multiple people in church, cops non violently arrest him and makes a quick stop at burger King for him as well. Notice the trend?...

    @clevfan4life said:

    best response....

    Black baby steals $1.00 barbie from store, cops surround and threaten to kill everyone in the car. White guy and friend seize government building armed with guns, cops wait for them to calm down and also deliver their mail to them as well. Black guy picks up trash from apt, cops threatens to kill him with 8 officers all with gun drawn. White guy kills multiple people in church, cops non violently arrest him and makes a quick stop at burger King for him as well. Notice the trend?...

    And you believe this. This "trend" is in your imagination.

     White, black or otherwise the normal course of action in any tense or dangerous situation is to try and calm down gun toting perps.

    The Burger King story as reported here was a complete fabrication. The cops never stopped at Burger King.

    Geez the amount of face palming I do here.

  • that was actually done to a white guy, surprisingly. Has his gun drawn because he saw the dude weave in between cars....as bikers always do. But listen to him say "move that bike and i'll dump you"...meaning he'll dump his clip. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    that was actually done to a white guy, surprisingly. Has his gun drawn because he saw the dude weave in between cars....as bikers always do. But listen to him say "move that bike and i'll dump you"...meaning he'll dump his clip. 

    Not surprisingly. In fact this happens more than you think. It's just that your panties get knotted up when it happens to black folks.

  • Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

    WSS

  • that was actually done to a white guy, surprisingly. Has his gun drawn because he saw the dude weave in between cars....as bikers always do. But listen to him say "move that bike and i'll dump you"...meaning he'll dump his clip. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    that was actually done to a white guy, surprisingly. Has his gun drawn because he saw the dude weave in between cars....as bikers always do. But listen to him say "move that bike and i'll dump you"...meaning he'll dump his clip. 

    BFD

    WSS

  • Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

    WSS

    Uh... The cop threatened to "pop a cap" in her head. 

  • Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Pretty long video. Did I miss the point where the police escalated Beyond being rude?

    WSS

    Ok, I realize you hate kids and all that but try to think back to when you were eight or so. Now imagine a gang of cops set on your family and basically threatened to murder you all. You think something like that would stick with you a little?