MAGA!
-
-
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
-
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
you just wait - it's coming, you betcha.
Chuck Grassley says deep state would have never been exposed had ...
Apr 8, 2019 - Sen. Chuck Grassley on Monday applauded the top House Intelligence Committee Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, Calif., for his quest to ...May 22, 2019 - Issues & Insights: Deep State Exposed: Investigation Finds Thousands of Regulations Issued By Career Bureaucrats In Violation of the ...Mar 8, 2019 - Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion ..... pending on this Deep State collusion to target President Trump, so stay tuned … -
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
you just wait - it's coming, you betcha.
Chuck Grassley says deep state would have never been exposed had ...
Apr 8, 2019 - Sen. Chuck Grassley on Monday applauded the top House Intelligence Committee Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, Calif., for his quest to ...May 22, 2019 - Issues & Insights: Deep State Exposed: Investigation Finds Thousands of Regulations Issued By Career Bureaucrats In Violation of the ...Mar 8, 2019 - Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion ..... pending on this Deep State collusion to target President Trump, so stay tuned …you just wait - it's coming, you betcha.
Chuck Grassley says deep state would have never been exposed had ...
Apr 8, 2019 - Sen. Chuck Grassley on Monday applauded the top House Intelligence Committee Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, Calif., for his quest to ...May 22, 2019 - Issues & Insights: Deep State Exposed: Investigation Finds Thousands of Regulations Issued By Career Bureaucrats In Violation of the ...Mar 8, 2019 - Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion ..... pending on this Deep State collusion to target President Trump, so stay tuned …Like all things with politics, talk means exactly zero. Arrest someone or this is just noise.
-
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
lol...nice meme but bad spell check
-

-

-
Appeals court lifts injunctions on family planning rules, in win for Trump administration
-
One of my concerns with Trump in 2016 was his former pro choice views but he has proven himself to be the most pro life president we have had since Roe v Wade.
-
Look at those sissy ass punches. Props for having the balls to do it though.
-
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
Democrats have to stock answers for everything. Declare War or Don't Declare war on any of the Democrats enemies of the moment and they will scream warmonger or pussy depending on which choice is made. As far as the Swamp draining appoint anybody with any government experience at all and it's hohoho I thought you were going to drain the swamp. Nominate an outsider and it's oh my God oh my God no experience no experience not a political hack!
WSS
-
I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".
Democrats have to stock answers for everything. Declare War or Don't Declare war on any of the Democrats enemies of the moment and they will scream warmonger or pussy depending on which choice is made. As far as the Swamp draining appoint anybody with any government experience at all and it's hohoho I thought you were going to drain the swamp. Nominate an outsider and it's oh my God oh my God no experience no experience not a political hack!
WSS
Democrats have to stock answers for everything. Declare War or Don't Declare war on any of the Democrats enemies of the moment and they will scream warmonger or pussy depending on which choice is made. As far as the Swamp draining appoint anybody with any government experience at all and it's hohoho I thought you were going to drain the swamp. Nominate an outsider and it's oh my God oh my God no experience no experience not a political hack!
WSS
yep. liberals just bitch, bitch, bitch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

