charlottesville killer says aww shucks ur honor go easy on me...
-
cause im white....u only throw dat der book on the colored folk
-
cause im white....u only throw dat der book on the colored folk
cause im white....u only throw dat der book on the colored folk
Hate crime? I guess you're right. Negroes are incapable of committing hate crimes.
WSS
-
He deserves life in prison but that he would ask for leniency does not surprise me as most do when it comes to paying for their crimes.
I remember once in the courtroom we had three defendants found guilty of the same crime all being sentenced together. After the first defendant spoke the judge gave him a harsh sentence noting the defendant had never once even showed any remorse for what he had done.
Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did".
-
He was misguided and should be forgiven. But he should be given a life sentence, without parole.
-
cause im white....u only throw dat der book on the colored folk
cause im white....u only throw dat der book on the colored folk
Well, if he was non-caucasian he could count Al Sharpton or the Rev Jesse Jackson to help him out.
That's if they're not busy apologizing to the Duke Lacrosse team.
-
He deserves life in prison but that he would ask for leniency does not surprise me as most do when it comes to paying for their crimes.
I remember once in the courtroom we had three defendants found guilty of the same crime all being sentenced together. After the first defendant spoke the judge gave him a harsh sentence noting the defendant had never once even showed any remorse for what he had done.
Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did".
Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did".
so much crime - but I had to laugh at this - I hope the judge hammered them worse for telling the lie...
-
Guess what the first sentence was out of the other two defendants when they spoke to the judge? ..."Judge I am really sorry for what I did".
so much crime - but I had to laugh at this - I hope the judge hammered them worse for telling the lie...
-
The judge gave them all the same sentence even though the other two "were so sorry and remorseful".
That's a great judge, I reckon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login