Any Southside Johnny fans out there?
-
I can't stand SSJ... I find his music annoying... right on par with Bruce Springsteen.. Boooooringggggggg!!!
-
I can't stand SSJ... I find his music annoying... right on par with Bruce Springsteen.. Boooooringggggggg!!!
-
Piss Ant
Goober!!
-
Piss Ant
Goober!!
-
Hardly. What music do you like? Diarrheal music?
Pretty much everything except "cRAP" and this shit that they're calling modern country.. I love Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Early Metal and Classical music are my mainstays as far as what I really love listening too...
EDIT: I like the country music from Hank Williams to the early 80's... The rest is bullshit...
-
I don't like the modern catcher very much, kind of a merger with Southern Rock which I'm not a fan of anyway. I did like the 50s kind of sound of the Mavericks the pop folk style of Mary Chapin Carpenter and the hillbilly throwback of Dwight Yoakam.
I am really not a fan of Johnny Cash and I don't get this big Resurrection.
WSS
-
-
I don't like the modern catcher very much, kind of a merger with Southern Rock which I'm not a fan of anyway. I did like the 50s kind of sound of the Mavericks the pop folk style of Mary Chapin Carpenter and the hillbilly throwback of Dwight Yoakam.
I am really not a fan of Johnny Cash and I don't get this big Resurrection.
WSS
I don't like the modern catcher very much, kind of a merger with Southern Rock which I'm not a fan of anyway.
WSS
Do you classify Jacksonville's Lynard Skynard as Southern Rock? I mean who doesn't like Sweet Home Alabama, Free Bird or Simple Man??
-
-
Classic Rock one hit wonders might be some of my favorites..the classic cowbells*, has sadly taken a decline with this new age gender..
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login