AOC
-
Solutions are far less important than getting worked up over a fake issue.
u mean like flying milkshakes?
u mean like flying milkshakes?
Kind of. Not exactly but close enough for you.
Actually like any real issue all a candidate needs to do is ring their hands until people with a horrible problem is whether anything could be done about it or not.
WSS
-
Yes indeed. Do you think anybody was unaware of the fact that it's a joke?
?
WSS
Yes indeed. Do you think anybody was unaware of the fact that it's a joke?
?
WSS
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Sadly Ms.Ocasio-Cortez is so ridiculous that this is actually semi-plausible.
-
Yes indeed. Do you think anybody was unaware of the fact that it's a joke?
?
WSS
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Sadly Ms.Ocasio-Cortez is so ridiculous that this is actually semi-plausible.
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
-
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
Sorry Woody. I didn't think even you and Cleve would believe it.
WSS
-
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
which half? the liberal false narrative half, you betcha.
-
Can we add "you betcha" to cal bingo?
-
On another note did anyone ever read the stand? Whenever I see cal ejaculate some catch phrase my mind says
"M-O-O-N that spells cloward piven, you betcha"
-
I think as more semi-plausible satire is framed as actual news it becomes more difficult for the increasingly confused older generations (dumb people, which are legion, also fall victim) to tell the difference.
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
Or just straight up bending the truth / lying.
Which is describing how half of this board gets their political news
Rather than keep telling yourself that, the next time you discover a lie please point it out.
-
Yes indeed. Do you think anybody was unaware of the fact that it's a joke?
?
WSS
well i think we prob thought u were unaware.....and nobodies defending dipshit. I will tacitly agree with her on a few things but her solutions are mind numbingly stupid
well i think we prob thought u were unaware.....and nobodies defending dipshit. I will tacitly agree with her on a few things but her solutions are mind numbingly stupid
What democrat solution isn't mind numbing stupid tho?...oh that's right, you didn't watch the debates.
-
You call call out the obsession with AOC on this board without defending her
-
You call call out the obsession with AOC on this board without defending her
Or you can hedge your bets and say you only tacitly agree with her... but you might possibly take umbrage with her Solutions?
Sure, anything's possible.
WSS
-
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
-
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
-
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.
That sound fair?
WSS
-
You mean not dive headfirst into blind agreement with your "side"?
What a ridiculous thought
It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.
That sound fair?
WSS
It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.
That sound fair?
WSS
no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded.
As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something?
-
You call call out the obsession with AOC on this board without defending her
Sorry Woody- about two minutes of AOC from that video was all I could take. Reason I won't get involved in anything from the Democratic presidential candidates until the herd gets thinned around 75%. I just hope the major crackpots fall by the wayside sooner rather than later, but based on the current democratic party bent, I'm not counting on it.
-
It actually is a ridiculous thought bud. At least since I never do that. And I will hesitate from accusing you of guilt by association with Cleve.
That sound fair?
WSS
no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded.
As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something?
no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded.
As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something?
No idiot I'm not lumping Woody and you together because of the fact you have tunnel vision in politics it's because you're a supreme loudmouth asshole and a dishonest one at that. That's it.
WSS
-
no that's exactly what you do. And no, no straw man there. We're the only people on the board that feel free to criticize anybody we see being a twat, political affiliation be damned. That's cause we're actually "normal"....normal people can disagree with someone on an issue and agree on others. I've stated for 2 years that I tacitly agree with Trump on a lot of things yet disagree with how he's gone about things. Trade and NK just for example. It really is an intellectual exercise too much for you isn't it? You literally are beside yourself when you read people YOU yourself peg to be "far lefties"...criticize someone who's a democrat. For us it's just being normal but for you, there's literally some old firmware up in the dome that was never upgraded.
As for AOC I've been consistent on her since she got to congress. When she killed a background check bill cause it had language that ICE be notified when an illegal alien attempts to buy a gun......well that told me what she was. In principle I was done with her. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with her on everything. I even gave Trump a chance but one week into his presidency he killed the clear stream act and now coal is back to putting bullshit in the rivers....so that's when I was officially done with him cause that told me what he was about. Doesn't mean I will forever disagree with him on absolutely everything. Does this hurt your brain or something?
No idiot I'm not lumping Woody and you together because of the fact you have tunnel vision in politics it's because you're a supreme loudmouth asshole and a dishonest one at that. That's it.
WSS
you're a supreme loudmouth asshole and a dishonest one at that.
ur playing .500 ball right there stevis....im not unimpressed thats a gj out of u.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
